PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on your overshirts

blackmage_nuke
02-22-2012, 06:08 AM
Topic 1: Do you ever wear stuff under your shirt?
I usually only wear one shirt with nothing under it.

Topic 2: What do you guys wear to cover your torso?
I usually wear a black or white poloshirt.
If im feeling festive I'll break out a green one for st patricks day or a red one for valentines day, etc.
And a jacket over that.

Shlup
02-22-2012, 06:13 AM
Hell yes I wear stuff under my shirt! I love wearing layers of various things! A girl's gotta have at least four layers to be ready to lay down some swag.

http://i.imgur.com/D5TFJ.gif

Pheesh
02-22-2012, 06:18 AM
I have button up shirts that I put over regular t-shirts and I have various plain long sleeve shirts that I put under t-shirts. Layers are awesome.

Jiro
02-22-2012, 07:08 AM
I'm Happy Noodle Boy.

Bunny
02-22-2012, 07:15 AM
On the rare occasion that I wear something other than a t-shirt, I will have an undershirt on.

This does not occur very often because I don't like to get all fancied up.

Fruitloop
02-22-2012, 09:18 AM
You just gotta love layers!
I always, always, always wear a tank top under whatever I'm wearing... unless it's a dress. Then over my shirt, sometimes, I wear a plaid and maybe a jacket or hoodie over that. Or a sweater. I like sweaters... They're so comfy.
But, I guess in the summer, I wear a tank top and then only one of the afore mentioned items. I always like the swag feeling of wearing a hoodie with a bathing suit at the beach. =P

Tigmafuzz
02-22-2012, 11:12 AM
I wear two or three shirts everyday. A wife beater with a regular t-shirt over it, and then a button-up long sleeve shirt over that. Unless I'm working out, in which case I'm fairly nude other than my shorts.

Sephex
02-22-2012, 12:00 PM
A T-shirt and a hoodie because I'm old. *shakes fist*

fire_of_avalon
02-22-2012, 12:12 PM
Most of my fashion choices require me to wear a camisole under another blouse. If I'm having a T-shirt and jeans day I don't wear anything under that. I mean except standard underwear.

Pike
02-22-2012, 02:38 PM
Umm I just throw on a shirt.

Jessweeee♪
02-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Most of my work shirts require a camisole, including some shirts that aren't meant to. I hate it when a shirt not meant to be worn with layers is so thin that it's see-through. When I'm not working and I can wear whatever the hell I want, I usually wear something sleeveless. I like feeling the breeze on my shoulders! Also it doesn't get cold where I live.

Yeargdribble
02-22-2012, 06:17 PM
I love the idea of dressing in layers and I love the look... but I live in Texas. It's always too damned hot... even in through most of the winter.

I'll only wear an undershirt if I really have to to make it look good with an open collar, button down shirt... especially if it's a thin white one. Aside from that I generally wear polos for both business and casual wear. I wear T-shirts often when I can. I also have a huge variety of black tops simply because that's sort of the dress code for a large amount of the performing I do.

NorthernChaosGod
02-22-2012, 10:21 PM
It doesn't surprise me how many girls wear layers. Girls are pretty much required to wear layers; the clothing is so damn thin. Shitty.

If I'm just going out in a t-shirt, then that's all that will be on my torso. If I plan to wear a button-down though, then I'll wear a black t-shirt underneath.

Pike
02-22-2012, 10:26 PM
It doesn't surprise me how many girls wear layers. Girls are pretty much required to wear layers; the clothing is so damn thin. Shitty.

This is why I wear guy's shirts. No seriously. Anything I order online is a mens' size small and anything I buy from Wal-Mart is snatched from the teenage boy section.

Peegee
02-22-2012, 10:53 PM
You are not supposed to wear an undershirt with a collared shirt

1) it breaks the 'V' line that hugs your neck
2) even if you were insane enough to wear a low V t-shirt so it is hidden, there's too much material in there. Ew.

Don't do it.

Shiny
02-22-2012, 10:59 PM
During this season I tend to wear sweaters that often don't need layers because the material is both thick and non-itchy. I did get V-necks for the summer which I don't layer cuz it's too humid, but then when I wash them they go lower and lower until I'm forced to either show cleavage or layer up. Atleast during the summer people know I have boobs because they definitely don't exist during the winter.

Pheesh
02-23-2012, 12:11 AM
You are not supposed to wear an undershirt with a collared shirt

1) it breaks the 'V' line that hugs your neck
2) even if you were insane enough to wear a low V t-shirt so it is hidden, there's too much material in there. Ew.

Don't do it.

Why would you wear a shirt underneath if you're going to button up the shirt anyway? You wear a t-shirt so you can leave it unbuttoned.

NorthernChaosGod
02-23-2012, 06:50 AM
I don't know about you guys, but I would never wear one of my nice dress shirts without an undershirt. The material is way too thin to be worn alone.

Shattered Dreamer
02-23-2012, 12:37 PM
I don't wear undershirts! I find layers uncomfortable unless it's for warmth & even then the most I'll wear is 3 layers.

I wear either a t-shirt, a shirt long or short sleeve or a long sleeve kinda sweater thing.

Bubba
02-23-2012, 03:23 PM
I'm always ridiculously hot. I wear a short-sleeved t-shirt most of the time or a shirt for work.

One layer. That is all.

Jiro
02-23-2012, 05:27 PM
Peegee when my pec muscles start trying to bust out of my button up shirts I will stop wearing shirts underneath them.

Yeargdribble
02-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Many of my collared shirts are too thin to be worn without an undershirt. The white ones are ridiculously sheer. I'll have nips and chest hair showing through otherwise.

Peegee
02-23-2012, 07:51 PM
Peegee when my pec muscles start trying to bust out of my button up shirts I will stop wearing shirts underneath them.

Did you start working out yet?

I like collared shirts with top two buttons undone

Jiro
02-24-2012, 12:37 AM
Of course not, it's too cold to work out here.

Iceglow
02-26-2012, 09:28 AM
Of course not, it's too cold to work out here.

you're meant to go running in the snow to the Rocky 3 theme song. I'm meant to also stand here going "If he dies, he dies"

As for me and shirts?

Well generally I have to wear a t-shirt all day at work so I don't actually like wearing them out. I usually wear either a checked shirt or a black button down shirt if it gets cold I'll throw a jumper on. Sometimes especially if I'm heading out for gym or just to shops I will wear t-shirt and jumper. I used to put my t-shirts under my shirts but not so much now, just when I have like a white longsleeve and checked shirt on.

escobert
02-26-2012, 04:41 PM
I almost always wear two t-shirts. Then winter time I always have a hoodie on.

ReloadPsi
02-26-2012, 04:50 PM
Even in winter, I mostly only wear a single t-shirt, and put on a hoodie to go outside, unless it's insanely cold in which case I'll consider adding an extra outer layer, but usually a scarf and gloves work better.

Saying that, if I go out for a run during winter I might wear an extra t-shirt just so I don't have to run in a scarf and gloves :P