PDA

View Full Version : Gah!

CimminyCricket
02-22-2012, 03:49 PM
Last night my GF woke me up by poking me in the eye and when I asked her why she did it she said she was reaching for a binder. A few nights earlier I woke up because she put her knee to my balls. That's twice this week that she's woken me up painfully and 'not done it on purpose'. Do you think I've done something wrong?

What's the strangest way anyone has woken you up?

In related news, my kitty wakes me up by slapping me in the face with her paw.

Rantz
02-22-2012, 03:58 PM
You probably said something about her menstruation. They always get in a fuss about that!

The strangest way I've been woken up is by someone trying to put a ball of paper in my open mouth.

Jessweeee♪
02-22-2012, 04:12 PM
My kitty biting my eyebrows. See she always gets fed by the first person to wake up. So if she was hungry, she'd go out of her way to wake you up, and she always knew to go for the hair. I was in a position that hid my hair from her, but I didn't bother hiding my eyebrows so she went for that. The next night Mogi and I both hid our eyebrows and she went for Mogi's nose hairs and it hurt so bad he teared up! We'd close the door but the noise she makes pounding on it is even worse, and also she's so super cuddly I want her to snuggle up with us! But my parents took her with them to Iowa when they moved away so we don't see her anymore :(

Bunny
02-22-2012, 04:22 PM
I once woke myself, and my girlfriend, up by yelling 'WOO!" in my sleep.

It was very odd.

Sephex
02-22-2012, 05:30 PM
My mom threw a damn plastic bowling pin at me when I was a kid.

Parker
02-22-2012, 05:46 PM
with a blowjob :cool:

Psychotic
02-22-2012, 07:25 PM
A guy I met on a Final Fantasy forum snoring. Step forward Eyes on's very own Quin 'n' Tonic!

(A True Story)

Sephex
02-22-2012, 07:28 PM
Psychotic and Quin 'n' Tonic slept together?

*begins to write fan fic*

Tigmafuzz
02-22-2012, 07:29 PM
You probably said something about her menstruation. They always get in a fuss about that!

The strangest way I've been woken up is by someone trying to put a ball of paper in my open mouth.
My ex's niece tried to wake me up once by sticking a sock in my mouth. She said she wanted to see if my breathing while I was asleep would blow it up like a balloon. Pretty cute for a three year old. If she had been 6 or 7 I'd have thought there was something wrong with her, though.

My kitty biting my eyebrows. See she always gets fed by the first person to wake up. So if she was hungry, she'd go out of her way to wake you up, and she always knew to go for the hair. I was in a position that hid my hair from her, but I didn't bother hiding my eyebrows so she went for that. The next night Mogi and I both hid our eyebrows and she went for Mogi's nose hairs and it hurt so bad he teared up! We'd close the door but the noise she makes pounding on it is even worse, and also she's so super cuddly I want her to snuggle up with us! But my parents took her with them to Iowa when they moved away so we don't see her anymore :(
One of our cats used to wake us up by jumping in bed with us and nibbling on our ears. It was ridiculously cute and annoying at the same time. She hasn't done it since the move, but sometimes she still jumps up on the bed and meows until somebody hears her.

It was very odd.
I woke myself up once at basic training by making the sound of a crow a the top of my lungs. KRAAAW!
Everybody was mad at me xD

Some guy threw a bottle at me while I was sleeping behind a McDonald's a few years ago. At least it didn't break.

with a blowjob :cool:
That's supposed to be a strange thing to wake up to? I thought "strange" meant out of the ordinary?

Anyway I think the weirdest way I've ever woken up was hanging upside down from a tree. I had climbed up there while asleep and taken off my clothes. To this day I have no idea what I was dreaming about.

Parker
02-22-2012, 07:54 PM
That's supposed to be a strange thing to wake up to? I thought "strange" meant out of the ordinary?

it is for me :(

Jiro
02-22-2012, 08:17 PM
I remember waking up to my friends laughing because I had been talking about explosions in my sleep.

Psychotic
02-22-2012, 08:33 PM

*begins to write fan fic*No! I was asleep and he just happened to be there is all. Jeez. :colbert:

Sephex
02-22-2012, 09:57 PM

*begins to write fan fic*No! I was asleep and he just happened to be there is all. Jeez. :colbert:

I likely story...

Shiny
02-22-2012, 10:55 PM
The strangest way someone has woken me up is by yelling, "FIRE" really loud. I barely popped my head and didn't even open my eyes before going right back to sleep. My mother also woke me up with her bare butt in my face. That's love. -_-

Shlup
02-22-2012, 11:03 PM
I feel like my best answer to this thread is TMI. But I like it.

Shiny
02-22-2012, 11:20 PM
Y'know my mind went there first, but I felt it was best not to say the ways in which I have woken people up.

CimminyCricket
02-23-2012, 03:35 AM
I feel like my best answer to this thread is TMI. But I like it.

This is not okay. You must have an answer.

Quindiana Jones
02-23-2012, 03:40 AM
A guy I met on a Final Fantasy forum snoring. Step forward Eyes on's very own Quin 'n' Tonic!

(A True Story)

"Do I snore?!"
"Yes. You snore like Satan."

Anyway, you should start "accidentally" poking her in the eye or elbowing her tit to wake her up. If the amount of your violent awakenings increase, you should probably have a chat.

EDIT: I agree that Shlup and Shiny MUST tell us their TMI stories. I mean, with all the pointless bollocks you two come up with, how could it be any worse? :bigsmile:

Tigmafuzz
02-23-2012, 04:44 AM
Shlup and Shiny wake-up story-off! GOGOGO

NorthernChaosGod
02-23-2012, 06:58 AM
Shlup and Shiny wake-up story-off! GOGOGO
Second.

G13
02-23-2012, 09:51 AM
I once headbutted my ex-girlfriend in my sleep. I was awake enough in the moments before to remember pulling my head back and then crashing it into her skull, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why sleepy me would do that.

Needless to say, she was pissed. I laughed and rolled over.

Shlup
02-23-2012, 10:11 AM
BJ kicks me in his sleep fairly regularly.

Bubba
02-23-2012, 11:48 AM
An earthquake.

It was a few years ago and being from the UK it's definitely not something we're used to. Me and my ex woke up to the bed shaking. My ex was freaking out but I'm a really deep sleeper and was fast asleep again within about 30 seconds.

fire_of_avalon
02-23-2012, 12:16 PM

It was very odd.

I once headbutted my ex-girlfriend in my sleep. I was awake enough in the moments before to remember pulling my head back and then crashing it into her skull, but I cannot for the life of me figure out why sleepy me would do that.

Needless to say, she was pissed. I laughed and rolled over.

All of these things are hilarious to sleepy foa.

When we were kids and wouldn't get up my dad would throw water on us. And I had young cousins who would pry your eyelids apart.

Laddy
02-26-2012, 01:57 AM
I remember waking up to my friends laughing because I had been talking about explosions in my sleep.They're just jealous they don't dream about being in Michael Bay movies!

Quindiana Jones
02-26-2012, 03:28 AM
Even Michael Bay doesn't dream about having to be in one of his movies.

Jiro
02-26-2012, 09:56 PM
This was well before I knew who Michael Bay was.

Quindiana Jones
02-27-2012, 04:35 PM
Maybe Michael Bay is your Tyler Durden?

Sephex
02-27-2012, 05:31 PM
This was well before I knew who Michael Bay was.

Maybe Michael Bay is your Tyler Durden?

Please stop making Transformers movies Jiro Bay.

Jiro
02-27-2012, 07:26 PM
But watching the world burn is awesome.

CimminyCricket
02-28-2012, 05:20 AM
Jiro you're banned from my threads.

Tigmafuzz
02-28-2012, 05:59 AM
I hereby decree that Jiro be banned from all threads starting with the letter G.

NorthernChaosGod
02-28-2012, 07:56 AM
Lay off Dak. :colbert:

Quindiana Jones
02-29-2012, 01:24 AM
If I ever own a beach, I'm renaming it Jiro Bay. That just sounds cool, man.

Sephex
02-29-2012, 02:32 AM
I like your style.

Jiro
03-03-2012, 12:44 AM
I'll sue the pants off you Quin. It's the easiest way to get you into bed.

Shoden
03-03-2012, 01:02 AM
My sister once threw a pair of my boots at me to wake me up. Black eye for a week.