PDA

View Full Version : Soft hair

CimminyCricket
02-23-2012, 11:02 PM
Yesterday I had made the decision to cut my hair. This morning I thought using conditioner would make my hair really easy to cut so I shampooed and conditioned the inch or so of hair on my head. Now my hair is so soft I couldn't bring myself to cut it. What kinds of things have prevented you from getting a hair cut that you planned on?

Sephex
02-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Well, I won't have to worry about hair in a few years since I have been slowly losing it as time goes on.

Thanks for reminding me.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/1307309392301.jpg

Peegee
02-23-2012, 11:22 PM
usually laziness, because I must have short-ish hair.

Like right now my hair is about 3.5 inches long at the top and I'm going crazy because the hair on the side of my head is 1 in long.

hurrr i used inches

Jiro
02-24-2012, 12:36 AM
I just don't plan on getting hair cuts because I'm lazy and I like using my hair as a shield.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
02-24-2012, 01:54 AM
Absolutely nothing. I face beatings if I don't get my hair cut weekly. :D

Quindiana Jones
02-24-2012, 01:59 AM
My house caught fire once. That clashed with my appointment.

Tigmafuzz
02-24-2012, 02:06 AM
I use Head and Shoulders because of how soft it makes my hair. Sarah uses some Pantene something-or-other that makes her hair feel like pure grease.

fire_of_avalon
02-24-2012, 02:34 AM
My hair is about waist length right now and I use it as a cape and as a defense mechanism and that prevents me from cutting it.

But I really need to cut it a bit.

Sephex
02-24-2012, 02:40 AM
My hair is about waist length right now and I use it as a cape and as a defense mechanism and that prevents me from cutting it.

But I really need to cut it a bit.

But waist hair length is awesome.

Pike
02-24-2012, 02:51 AM
My hair gets chopped off if it starts to touch my shoulders. That bugs me to no end so it gets fixed immeidately.

As for shampoo/conditioner, Herbal Essence is GOD TIER.

NorthernChaosGod
02-24-2012, 02:55 AM
It's not really a haircut, but owning a pair of clippers has prevented me from growing out my hair at least three times in the past. I get anxious when my hair is past a certain length but not long enough to tie back, which is why I kept very short hair for a long time.

I'm growing it out again though, even if I'm getting anxious again and wanting to cut it. :nonono:

CimminyCricket
02-24-2012, 03:05 AM
Pike, Herbal Essence is exactly what I used. xD I even had a shampoo/conditioner induced orgasm.

Shiny
02-24-2012, 03:40 AM
I'm one of those people that have to change shampoo and conditioners every few years because it stops working. I use to use Pantene now I use Garnier Fructose, Head and Shoulders anti-dandruff shampoo, and a professional deep conditioner. I've just been using that on my hair all year, with no perms. I find that it makes my hair softer to just blow dry it after putting a leave in conditioner in and then flat ironing it. Silk is what gives it the shine. If I want my hair wavy I don't blow dry it. #blackpersonhair

EDIT: and to answer your question, I haven't cut my hair because I'm growing it out to get curls and growing out my highlights because I don't want them. I want to color my entire hair now.

Jiro
02-24-2012, 03:59 AM
My house caught fire once. That clashed with my appointment.

I woulda let the fire catch my head for a little while to kill two birds with one stone.