PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on thine chapeau

Hollycat
02-26-2012, 12:02 AM
What kind do you wear? Mine personal favorite is a fedora, and sometimes i put a ribbon on it.

Jiro
02-26-2012, 01:41 AM
This is... hats, right? I don't wear hats much because they mess up my sexy hair.

Pheesh
02-26-2012, 01:43 AM
Beanies. Beanies all day, every day, even if its hot. Unless I'm going out or my hair is looking particularly good (i.e. I can actually be bothered making it look good).

Laddy
02-26-2012, 01:55 AM
Berets so I can pretend to be a mysterious-artiste type.

Sephex
02-26-2012, 02:06 AM
A basic, black winter cap as seen in the latest picture thread.

Pike
02-26-2012, 03:26 AM
I have a couple of bowlers and fedoras that I wear when I'm feeling snazzy :3

Agent Proto
02-26-2012, 04:56 AM
I usually sometimes wear a Washington Nationals baseball cap. It's red and greyish, and it looks worn out. I wear it to mask my diminishing hair.

ReloadPsi
02-26-2012, 05:05 PM
I generally do not like to wear hats at all, but I do own a red military-style beret that I bought for a short film I'm going to make. I've shaped it the wrong way around (flops to my left, badge over my right eye) because the film in question is based on Metal Gear 2 (the MSX one) and in that game, that's the way the guards wear their berets. Aside from being the wrong way around, I'm pretty sure wearing one of those in public (unless you're clearly in the rest of the uniform because you're an actual serviceman/woman/person on lunch break or something) would make me look like a twat, so naturally I don't, but I do ironically like how I look in it considering how I normally hate how I look wearing hats :P

Also this one time in a film I made at uni, someone decided that on the set of one of the films we shot, it was mandatory for all crew members to wear a hat of some description just for the lulz. So we did, and I spent the day in a black baseball cap.

If it's raining, I'll quite happily lift my hood up although I don't like losing my peripheral vision to it.

Tigmafuzz
02-26-2012, 05:08 PM
I have a small collection of hats that I never wear. I am boring in this aspect.