PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on You returns for the gritty series reboot

Freya
03-01-2012, 09:13 PM
Eyes on You is back! Welcome back eyes on you, we missed you. Now you have a couple day old beard and smell as if you haven't showered in a bit. I know having to deal with all those dark memories and eoff secrets is hard but come on Eyes on You, take a shower! If you don't know or don't remember what Eyes on You is, well I will inform you all right now!

Eyes on You is a way for us, the community, to get to know each other. "Oh but how do we do that the amazing fantastic awesome Freya!" It's a good thing you asked people! It's pretty simple, you just fill out this survey, MM it to me, then once every couple weeks I'll post a thread with your answers. It'll be a thread solely dedicated to you! In this thread other users will be able to ask you their own questions! Don't forget about it because you'll need to answer them as well. Even if it isn't your week(ish) to be the center of attention, you can post ridiculous questions to whoevers week it is!

This place isn't nearly as active these days as it was before so I'll probably give it a bit of time before a new one comes out. If this shows to be a hit though I'll try to make it a weekly thing. It's first come first serve though so if you want it to happen soon, get the MM's in! I'll contact you a few days prior to remind you that you're the next on the chopping block. That way if you wont be around that week, we can move it if we need to.

Now that you've got all that, let's get to the questions!

General

01) What is your real name?

02) How old are you, and when's your birthday?

03) How tall are you?

04) Are you a male or female? A quina?

05) What is your occupation? (If you're a student, what grade/year are you in or what do you study?)

06) What is your hair color? Eye color? (If you use dye and/or colored contacts, include both the false and natural colors)

07) Do you have any brothers or Sisters? If you do, how old are they?

08) Men: Boxers, briefs, or boxer-briefs? Women: Granny panties, bikini-cut panties, boyshorts or thong?

09) What is your worst habit?

10) What's your favorite video game?

11) Best video gaming moment/accomplishment?

12) Favourite TV show?

13) Favorite band/musical artist?

14) Favourite movie?

15) Favourite actor/actress?

EoFF

16) Why did you join EoFF in the first place?

17) Have you ever met anyone from the forum?

18) If you could spend the day with anyone from EoFF, who would it be and what would you do?

19) Were you ever known here as any other screen name, or do you still go by your original?

Love

20) Are you currently in a relationship? If you aren't, would you like to be?

21) Where did you meet your significant other? If you don't have one, where would you like to meet them?

22) What was the most awkward moment you've had with a crush?

Miscellaneous

23) What is love?

24) You now have the to marry, spend one night with (if you know what I mean ;)) and kill Three Final fantasy characters, which Characters would you choose for which part?

25) What's your favorite animal? Alternatively, what's you're favorite Mythical animal?

26) You are now King/Queen of your country, what is the first thing you'd do with your dictatorshipness?

27) What's your dream job? (if you had the education/skill/time to do it)

28) Oops! You're having a kid. No you can't abort it or give it up. You're stuck with it. IT'S BABY NAME TIME! What names would you give a girl and a boy if you had them?

29) You can create an animal by putting two existing ones together. What animal would you make and what would you call it?

30) You have one wish! You can't wish for more wishes or more genies. :colbert: What's your one wish?

All you have to do is copy pasta it and fill it out in a mognet message and you'll be in the queue! Don't leave me hanging with this either people or I will come to your house and stab you repeatedly in the eye :jess:

Tigmafuzz
03-01-2012, 09:24 PM
I am looking forward to making fun of everyone in their respective threads, including my own. :bigsmile:

Freya
03-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Thanks for the ones so far! GET MORE IN YOU LAZY BUMS!

Sephex
03-01-2012, 11:16 PM
I haven't done this in a few years. I might as well give this a go.

Carl the Llama
03-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Got mine in ^^ I have never done an EoY before lol, I always wondered how they were selected, I have to say it took alot longer filling that out then I thought it would.

Freya
03-02-2012, 05:32 AM
Yay! I already got a few in! Because of this, have a cute otter. You WILL smile at its cuteness.

http://i.imgur.com/OXGN0.gif

Pike
03-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Sent mine in. Super excited to read these :bigsmile:

Bunny
03-03-2012, 06:24 PM
I have submitted.

Rantz
03-03-2012, 10:45 PM
I have dominated.

Jiro
03-04-2012, 09:37 PM
I have watched from afar.

Hollycat
03-04-2012, 09:45 PM
remind me later to do it or I will forget

Freya
03-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Do it now!

Carl the Llama
03-05-2012, 06:18 PM
remind me later to do it or I will forget

This is me formally reminding you to "do it"

Jiro
03-06-2012, 01:40 AM
Do it tonight. The night is the best time to do it.

Freya
03-06-2012, 03:06 AM
Yeah because tomorrow I'm going to be closing these! I've gotten quite a few and it'll take us a bit to get through them! :D

Hollycat
03-06-2012, 04:22 AM
give me till noon

Agent Proto
03-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Watch as HC forgets.

Tigmafuzz
03-06-2012, 05:51 AM
...Aaaaaand there he goes. Now we shall see how long it takes for him to realize that he has something else to be doing right now and stops chasing butterflies.

Jiro
03-06-2012, 06:33 AM
Butterflies? WHERE!

Carl the Llama
03-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Yeah because tomorrow I'm going to be closing these! I've gotten quite a few and it'll take us a bit to get through them! :D

YOU SHOULD START NAO!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper::excited::excited::excited:

Pheesh
03-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Glad I saw this, I don't know if I ever took part in an EoY but if I did I certainly don't remember.

Melissaur
03-07-2012, 07:12 PM
Sent in! <3

Carl the Llama
03-08-2012, 06:50 PM
KAYCEE Y U NO START YET!!!

Freya
03-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Cause pike put this on the FB and I've got like 10 more since I said I was gonna close!

Carl the Llama
03-09-2012, 01:05 AM
Cause pike put this on the FB and I've got like 10 more since I said I was gonna close!

That answer won't do, just cause people are still forwarding the answers doesn't mean you cant start at the start of the list!!!

Freya
03-09-2012, 08:14 PM
That was my nice way of saying, I'm busy mass effect 3 just came out lol

Carl the Llama
03-11-2012, 06:09 AM
That was my nice way of saying, I'm busy mass effect 3 just came out lol

I suppose I will let you off then, femme sacrément :mad: