PDA

View Full Version : edczxcvbnm, you have far too much time on your hands.

Sephex
03-03-2012, 03:19 AM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/Snapshot_20120302.jpg

So, have you ever maxed the crap out of things in FFVII just because you could? Did you stay within the game's rules or did you abuse the hell out of a glitch? Tell me your stories!

While I never went as far as the screen cap I took of edczxcvbnm's current FFVII file, I did manage to get three of each master materias. I also gained everyone to level 99 and almost did everything there is to do in the game. Never again. I just enjoy breezing through the story whenever I run through FFVII.

VeloZer0
03-03-2012, 03:49 AM
Where is the 255 strength? That's like the easiest one to max out.

Sephex
03-03-2012, 04:00 AM
edczxcvbnm still hasn't doubled strength sources....yet.

Jiro
03-03-2012, 05:12 AM
I'm just loling at Cloud's name. I don't bother trying to max shit, I just win. Overkill is unnecessary!

Sephex
03-03-2012, 05:34 AM
In edczxcvbnm's file:

Cloud: Sephiroth
Barret: Sephiroth
Tifa: Tifaroth
Aeris: Aeriroth
Red XII: Red XIroth
Yuffie: Yuffiroth
Cait Sith: Sithiroth
Cid: Cidithroth
Vincent: Vinniroth

edczxcvbnm
03-03-2012, 05:39 AM
It was a great moment when Sephiroth handed Sephiroth the black materia. Then Sephiroth told everyone how sorry he was and that he hopes Tifaroth meets the real Sephiroth one day. Then Sephiroth goes and gives the black materia to Sephiroth =D

DMKA
03-04-2012, 07:46 PM
I have a file on an old PS1 memory card somewhere where I did just about everything there is to conceivably do in the game. The only thing I really never did was get all my characters to level 99 (I only got Cloud, Cid and Barret, my party of choice, to level 99) but I got them all pretty high and got all their ultimate weapons and limit breaks. I mastered every single materia in the game, some several times (KotR, for example, I have mastered eight times on that file). I killed all the weapons. I obtained every enemy skill. I bred every color of chocobo. And I too went as far as getting 3 of each master summon/spell/command materia. It was pretty glorious.

Jiro
03-04-2012, 09:59 PM
It was a great moment when Sephiroth handed Sephiroth the black materia. Then Sephiroth told everyone how sorry he was and that he hopes Tifaroth meets the real Sephiroth one day. Then Sephiroth goes and gives the black materia to Sephiroth =D

...my god, it's glorious.

Loony BoB
03-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Loving 'Sitharoth'. Sort of Sephiroth, sort of Cait Sith, sort of a Star Wars reference... and now I can't help but think of what Sephiroth would be like as a Sith. >_>;