PDA

View Full Version : Where's the rest of your shirt!?

Wolf Kanno
03-03-2012, 08:32 PM
I've always liked FFIX but if there is one thing that bothers me to no end, it's Zidane's outfit, I just keep looking at his sleeveless shirt and the fact he still has coat cufflings and can't help but scream at the screen, where the hell is the rest of the shirt?! It bugs me to no end.

So this thread is basically about silly unimportant things that bother you in this game or raises thought provoking questions that will never receive an answer...

ShinGundam
03-03-2012, 09:14 PM
I like Beatrix a lot, her theme is my favorite in the game but Why did they give me Quina, Eiko and Amarant and not her?

Tigmafuzz
03-03-2012, 09:28 PM
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT CARD THEY WOULD HAVE GIVEN VIVI IF HE HAD WON THE TOURNAMENT THING. I replayed the Lindblum hunt scene like twenty times and the winner was always me or Freya.

Also, why does Mogster hang out with his brother in a swamp?

Wolf Kanno
03-03-2012, 09:40 PM
^ He gets the Theater Ship Card if he wins. To get Vivi to win, you have to keep Zidane's score low and have both him and Freya get defeated by the Zaghnol when you fight it.

Freya
03-04-2012, 06:06 AM
BECAUSE IT'S STYLISH, WK! :colbert:

Nothing is unimportant in this game :doublecolbert:

Jiro
03-04-2012, 10:01 PM
I don't want to know where his shirt is, I want to know where I can get cuffs that will stay on my arm like that.

Sephex
03-04-2012, 10:34 PM
I don't want to know where his shirt is, I want to know where I can get cuffs that will stay on my arm like that.

Super glue.

Tigmafuzz
03-05-2012, 04:08 AM
^ He gets the Theater Ship Card if he wins. To get Vivi to win, you have to keep Zidane's score low and have both him and Freya get defeated by the Zaghnol when you fight it.
Ah. I guess it's not really worth it to lose the tournament then, since you can get all the airship cards from Gilgamesh at Daguerreo.

Jinx
03-05-2012, 07:48 PM
I was always more bothered by Steiner's chainmail that stops at the knee, shows his calf, and then starts up again with metal boots. What is THAT?

Tigmafuzz
03-06-2012, 05:38 AM
That bothered me so much I pretty much suppressed it from my memory. Thanks for reminding me tempest :p

Jinx
03-06-2012, 07:20 AM
Oh yeah, no probz. I do what I can. :D

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-16-2012, 10:51 PM
The question I always wondered about Eiko was "Where's the rest of your pants!?".

When this game came out I thought she was running around half naked.

SwordFox
03-17-2012, 12:27 AM
I also find the Eiko situation to be a little... odd. xD

Also; Vivi's head.

Jinx
03-17-2012, 04:48 AM
RIGHT!

Like, does he have a neck? Does he have hair? Why no nose or mouth?

...and why does everyone thing black mages look "human?"

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-18-2012, 07:49 PM
...and why does everyone think black mages look "human?"

Two arms, two legs, two eyes, human clothes (coat and hat, etc.), walking upright...

But a lot of characters in this game are anthropomorphic.

James_Cub
11-21-2012, 05:38 AM
one thing i've always considered is that how is vivi able to have children? i mean, he's supposed to be a machine right? does he produce sperm or something? and also, we know that he and eiko sort of had something going on, but his children bear no resemblence to her. i'm guessing she eventually found an actual boy and vivi went on to find a female black mage, although they are never mentioned in the game, which is something else i found odd.
another thing, if summoners are born with horns, imagine what that must do to their mother's lady parts when they come out??
also, are genomes able to breed? technically they are also meant to be machines, so that would be interesting to see. the product of a summoner and a genome. a little blonde child with a horn and a tail?

maybee
11-21-2012, 05:49 AM
I like Beatrix a lot, her theme is my favorite in the game but Why did they give me Quina, Eiko and Amarant and not her?

Agree, Minus the Eiko part. Eiko is a strong White Mage and extremely handy in battle and she's cool.

Mirage
11-21-2012, 02:17 PM
But i still want beatrix :<

Jinx
11-21-2012, 02:38 PM
Bwahahaha. Eiko and Vivi? She's 6! They were just friends!

James, you have the silliest ideas about FFIX.

James_Cub
11-21-2012, 04:38 PM
Bwahahaha. Eiko and Vivi? She's 6! They were just friends!

James, you have the silliest ideas about FFIX.

Well, she was pretty serious about Zidane, so after she realized Zidane and Garnet were "madly in love", she started supporting Vivi. Maybe not to a romantic extent, but they became close.

Quindiana Jones
11-21-2012, 08:28 PM
I've impregnated all of my female friends. Makes sense that Vivi would too.

maybee
11-22-2012, 09:52 AM
Vivi most went to Dali and used the cloned machine and cloned himself and thus making kids Black Mage style.

Jinx
11-22-2012, 06:25 PM
He kidnapped the kids in Dali like they did him, then sewed Black Mage skin on them.

James_Cub
11-25-2012, 01:40 AM
He kidnapped the kids in Dali like they did him, then sewed Black Mage skin on them.

I see.... that explains everything :) Thanks Boobs!

Laddy
11-26-2012, 03:34 AM
Aardvark people. I want to learn more about the aardvark people. :stare:

Quindiana Jones
11-26-2012, 07:18 AM
Every day when yah walkin' down de street,
everybody dat yah meet
has an original point of view!

Oh man, imagine if that was the tune to the opening sequence in FFIX.

blackmage_nuke
11-26-2012, 11:14 AM
Why are Queen Brahne and Aramant the only humans on the planet with blue skin? Are they related? Was that last question racist?

Jiro
11-27-2012, 01:31 AM
Every day when yah walkin' down de street,
everybody dat yah meet
has an original point of view!

Oh man, imagine if that was the tune to the opening sequence in FFIX.

And I said hey HEY what a wonderful kind of day
fighting black mages along the way
get exp we'll kidnap garnet together

Tigmafuzz
11-29-2012, 12:32 AM
Why are Queen Brahne and Aramant the only humans on the planet with blue skin? Are they related? Was that last question racist?

I think there were a few NPCs with blue skin. And I don't know if Amarant was a human. Plus Brahne's only blue because she has extremely poor blood circulation from her extremely poor diet and lazy hedonistic lifestyle.

41-Inches-Wide
11-30-2012, 02:57 AM
I was always more bothered by Steiner's chainmail that stops at the knee, shows his calf, and then starts up again with metal boots. What is THAT?

Oh my goodness me too! And what is up with the thinnest calf in the world that can hold up that heavy a chainmail?!? :confused:

Heath
12-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Who the hell thought a city with a major water leakage/flooding problem was the best place to store all those books?