PDA

View Full Version : Brave Fencer Musashi

Wolf Kanno
03-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Going through my gaming archives, I found this wonderful gem of a game. Anyone else remember playing it, or did you just pick it up for the FFVIII demo. I still haven't bothered with it's sequel, the demo didn't impress me but good god I had some fun times with the origina;, it had the first voice acting in a Square game, awesome sidequest, a cool ability system and some decent combat/platforming segments. Though the steam factory tower still sends shivers down my spine when I think about it...

black orb
03-27-2012, 01:42 AM
>>> Fun game but the final dungeon was impossible, I never beat the game..:luca:

Slothy
03-27-2012, 10:57 AM
Musashi was a terrible game not even worth the disc it was printed on, and barely worth it for the awesome FFVIII demo. I could play that thing all night long.

When did your taste get to be so awful WK?

Freya
03-27-2012, 07:17 PM
Whatever! I loved this game! I tried to... play on my computer :shifty: the other day (months ago) and I couldn't seem to do so without the controller. I remember putting hours upon hours into the game. I loved the game as a kid. Vivi22 is a silly poopoo head with no taste.

Slothy
03-27-2012, 07:58 PM
Gee, a ninja game? Like that's never been done before.

I vomit on all that you love WK. :barf:

chionos
03-30-2012, 01:32 AM
Actually Musashi's not a ninja...just sayin'.

Enjoyed the game when it came out, but it's definitely one of the many ps1 games that didn't age well. The sequel was disappointing and generally not fun.

Hollycat
03-30-2012, 02:04 AM
Would this happen to be about Musashi Myamoto, the great swordsman of the east, slayer of the bandit king and Kojiro?