PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody!

darkmagus206
03-04-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm Thom. I'm 19 years old and I'm from the Netherlands.

I started playing FF a couple of months ago (better late than never) and I really love the series a lot. I started with FFX, then I played IX, I (PSP) and VII, in that order. I'm currently playing FFX-2 (I'm enjoying it just because of the gameplay) and I'm planning to play all the main games (including sequels) and some spin-offs, like Crisis Core and Dissidia. I think IX is my favorite followed by VII. My favorite games of all time are Chrono Trigger, Ocarina of Time, FFIX and RE1(remake).

Zidane is my favorite character.

Nice to meet you all :)
I hope that I made the right choice when I decided to register here.

Hollycat
03-04-2012, 08:26 PM
Hi thom.
Crisis Core is best pony.

Seriously, it makes me verrry excited. like super excited.
We shall throw you a party with many monkeys and you shall sing with us the dance of your people.

I'm HC. I'm kind of EoFF's overenthusiastic unofficial birthday host and game creator. I also like parties.
Hi!

Sephex
03-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Welcome! Glad that you are enjoying the FF series so far! You seem to be blasting through these games at a fast pace. Color me impressed!

darkmagus206
03-04-2012, 09:48 PM
@HC: Thanks :), I just ordered Crisis Core but I don't know when I'll play it.

@Sephex: Thanks. I think I started playing FF in november so it's 4 months exactly, but I've only completed the main story (and a few sidequests/optional bosses) of those games except for FFX, which I fully completed. I'll fight the weapons, ozma, etc when I have the time.

Freya
03-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Welcome! You picked a great favorite! If you need any help don't be afraid to send anyone a message. We are all friendly. It's great that you liked them enough to go back and play the older ones. It makes me happy you chose IX as your fav. Because its the best.

Tigmafuzz
03-05-2012, 12:12 AM
Most of us here have a great appreciation of IX, therefore your presence shall be greatly appreciated by most of us. Congratulations and welcome!

Hi thom.
Crisis Core is best pony.

Seriously, it makes me verrry excited. like super excited.
We shall throw you a party with many monkeys and you shall sing with us the dance of your people.

I'm HC. I'm kind of EoFF's overenthusiastic unofficial birthday host and game creator. I also like parties.
Hi!
And long walks on the beach.

Pike
03-05-2012, 05:51 AM
Welcome to the forum :jess:

Psychotic
03-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Hello Thom! I loved FFX-2 for the gameplay too. I wasn't keen on the girly theme but it was a very good game underneath! Anyway I'm glad you've joined us and I hope you have as much a good time here as I have :)

darkmagus206
03-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Thanks for the welcome everybody.

Shlup
03-06-2012, 09:26 AM
You're welcome. :up:

Bubba
03-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Good to have you here, Thom :p

I'm liking the games you've tackled so far. I recommend you play through FFVI at some point. I'm currently at the end of my first play through (and Loony Bob is as well, I think) and it is awesome.

Rantz
03-06-2012, 10:42 AM
Thom Yorke!?

Welcome :) IX is the best game out of the whole series, but don't let that discourage you from playing them all :D

Jiro
03-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Late to the party but welcome! :party:

You have picked a good game as your favourite, but do enjoy them all. And feel free to chat about them :D Stick around and have fun pal!