PDA

View Full Version : Sorry For Party Rockin'

Clouded Sky
03-05-2012, 10:11 AM
That's right, I'm throwing an EoFF bash, and you're all invited!!!

What do you wear? Who do you bring? Anything special in your backpack? What about party tricks?

I'm wearing a suit because Barney Stinson taught me you're not wearing anything unless you're wearing a suit. I'll probably be the guy in the middle of the room who doesn't realize his dance moves are terrible and keeps going all night.

GhandiOwnsYou
03-05-2012, 10:54 AM
I will show up in a suit as well, most likely made of tweed and procured from some granddad's estate sale remnants. I will come bearing fireworks and proceed to shamelessly drink a vast quantity of alcohol before handling the explosives. I will almost certainly handle them in a manner that is in direct conflict with the manufacturers stated intent and safety notifications and become a danger to both myself and others.

I will most likely cause property damage, but I will survive and be very pleased with myself overall.

Sephex
03-05-2012, 11:55 AM
I would wear normally what I wear and bring some booze if it is that kind of party. However, I wouldn't really drink like crazy since it would be the first time meeting many, many people.

Clouded Sky
03-05-2012, 12:53 PM
I would wear normally what I wear and bring some booze if it is that kind of party. However, I wouldn't really drink like crazy since it would be the first time meeting many, many people.

But that's half the fun! Queue up a couple mixed drinks and everyone is your friend!

Pike
03-05-2012, 02:51 PM
I will also show up in a suit because guy clothes > girl clothes.

Sephex
03-05-2012, 03:10 PM

But that's half the fun! Queue up a couple mixed drinks and everyone is your friend!

No one wants to be around me when I have had too much unless you've hung out with me a few times. Don't get me wrong, I would get drunk, but I'd stay in that "normal" drunk area.

Psychotic
03-05-2012, 05:25 PM
I'd wear a suicide vest and I'd hope I could rid the world of enough of you lot to make my sacrifice worth it.

Tigmafuzz
03-05-2012, 07:36 PM
I'd wear a suicide vest and I'd hope I could rid the world of enough of you lot to make my sacrifice worth it.
I'd wear several layers of bricks.

Sephex
03-05-2012, 07:38 PM
I'd wear several layers of bricks.

Well, I would wear several layers bricks with suicide vests strapped on to them that will only go off when a normal suicide vest explodes.

Pike
03-05-2012, 08:02 PM

Man this party is really gonna start with a bang

NorthernChaosGod
03-05-2012, 08:32 PM

Man this party is really gonna start with a bang
http://i43.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/1rw8qu.png

Bunny
03-05-2012, 09:19 PM
I would pregame and forget to bring clothes or alcohol.

Peegee
03-05-2012, 09:33 PM
I'd set fire to canada.

omg it's clouded sky! yay

going to bring some booze and be passed out in 50 minutes.

I Took the Red Pill
03-05-2012, 11:24 PM
if it's anything like the party described here (http://www.somethingawful.com/d/weekend-web/toothing-anime-sucks.php?page=7), I would make sure there are thousands of miles between me and it

Clouded Sky
03-05-2012, 11:40 PM
This just sounds like a party to die for.

Though come to think of it, last time I mixed EoFF and alcohol it ended with a closet, Joy and pillow attacks. Though I guess it's not a bad thing.

Apparently we're all going to look hella classy until the charade falls apart.

Freya
03-06-2012, 12:07 AM
I'll be wearing the lampshade! :D

Jessweeee♪
03-06-2012, 12:47 AM
My usual partyin' clothes. Jeans, a t-shirt or tank top, and a jacket even though it is probably hot outside.

Jiro
03-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Well I can't show up in a suit if everybody is doing it, so I guess I'll go the opposite and wear a dress.

fire_of_avalon
03-06-2012, 01:48 AM
I'm going to wear jeans and a Johnny Winter t-shirt and boots and make everyone do karaoke

starlet
03-06-2012, 03:53 AM
I can tell you what I won't be wearing; pants. Because pants are always optional. I'd bring pinnacle Whipped cream flavored vodka, orange pop, jager and red bull. I'd probably be participating in karaoke. If I'm drunk enough I'd do I Will Survive in the style of shatner. But if I do that then I'm staying the night!

Freya
03-06-2012, 03:57 AM
Pants are for squares anyway.

Sephex
03-06-2012, 04:23 AM
Pants are for squares anyway.

http://www.monogramdirect.com/images/news/spongebob5.gif

Tigmafuzz
03-06-2012, 04:46 AM
If I'm drunk enough I'd do I Will Survive in the style of shatner.
My god.

blackmage_nuke
03-06-2012, 05:26 AM
As an agnostic, I'm gonna bring my winning smile. :)

Loony BoB
03-07-2012, 09:07 AM
Wow, you guys must love your formal clothing. I'll wear a suit if there's a reason to be formal (ie, some business involved), and wear a polo shirt, t-shirt and some smart black jeans if it's a more friendly affair. Backpack contains whatever the hell I put in it. Party tricks aren't needed when you're with good friends, and I think I'll be happy to just float through conversation and have a good laugh and drink. I won't be against showing off scars and perhaps taking a few people back to my place afterwards for more drinks and a good laugh before the night is over. One thing I will not be doing is dancing, but that doesn't matter 'cause a good party relies on good people and good people will never run out of things to talk about.

Pheesh
03-07-2012, 01:52 PM
I'd wear some cool clothes, high probability of an over shirt. The clothes don't matter though, because I'd bring a bottle of tequila and an acoustic guitar and proceed to play songs like Wonderwall, Shimmer and Slide until someone made out with me.

60% of the time it works every time ;D

Bubba
03-07-2012, 04:09 PM
I'd be battling it out with Happy Noodle Boy for a share of the guitar-digging chicks. Although my odds would be slightly lower as I'd probably get carried away with hitting on girls rather than belting out tunes.

I'd be less 'sex panther' and more 'sexual-harrassment panther'

I'd also be wearing my Flash Gordon outfit which would probably decrease my chances even more.

Jiro
03-07-2012, 07:46 PM
bottle of tequila and an acoustic guitar and proceed to play songs like Wonderwall,

I love you.

NorthernChaosGod
03-08-2012, 01:37 AM
I'd be battling it out with Happy Noodle Boy for a share of the guitar-digging chicks. Although my odds would be slightly lower as I'd probably get carried away with hitting on girls rather than belting out tunes.

I'd also be wearing my Flash Gordon outfit which would probably decrease my chances even more.
I would walk in and join the battle, only to get carried away and forget the girls and just play a bunch of metal. Which would get progressively messier as I got drunker.

Jiro
03-08-2012, 01:46 AM
I'm going to be standing there while you guys rock out just chatting to everyone. This is going to be sweet.

Bubba
03-08-2012, 10:04 AM

I would walk in and join the battle, only to get carried away and forget the girls and just play a bunch of metal. Which would get progressively messier as I got drunker.

This party is beginning to sound awesome. What metal stuff do you play, NCG? I teach some metal stuff to my kids at school. The popular stuff like Metallica, Pantera, Rage etc...

I might bring my ukulele as well in case there's a hippy chick there who's into 'free love'. We all know that is the best kind.

Pheesh
03-08-2012, 10:30 AM
Screw it, I'm bringing my drums and we're just going to hijack this party.

NorthernChaosGod
03-08-2012, 07:57 PM

This party is beginning to sound awesome. What metal stuff do you play, NCG? I teach some metal stuff to my kids at school. The popular stuff like Metallica, Pantera, Rage etc...
I know a lot of the metal standards: Metallica, Pantera, Megadeth, Slayer, Ozzy, etc. I mostly spend any time learning the stuff I'm more into these days like Between the Buried and Me, Opeth, Death.

Screw it, I'm bringing my drums and we're just going to hijack this party.
I'm okay with this.