PDA

View Full Version : Hey Forum!

Sum1sGruj
03-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Obviously, I just registered here to this site and so I figured I'd do as the site encourages and introduce myself :D

I'm 24 years old, live in Virginia, USA, and have always been a fan of Final Fantasy. I started playing when I was about eight years old., the 1st was my 1st on the epic Nintendo.
Suffice it to say, I've played right on through them since. Never played the online ones, however, and haven't played passed XII.
Busy lifestyle, you see, but sooner or later I'm going to have to get XIII. They already have part 2!?
Lol, I hardly even knew part 2 came out. Busy life + Skyrim will do that. Any Elder Scrolls fan knows what I mean :)

Anyways, my life is simple enough. Unmarried, work, relax. (in general) Pretty much how it goes. I'm not new to forums, the one that I frequent is all about philosophy and theology. But I need an alternative for when that gets dull so here I am :kakapo:

Agent Proto
03-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Hello. So you're going to use this forum as a second place to go if your main place gets dull? Well, I think this place will eventually become your new to-go forums instead as an alternative once you get yourself comfortable. We're an easy bunch and I feel you'll fit in.

Oh, I also live in Virginia, so as a fellow Virginian I should welcome you aboard! So welcome to EoFF!

Psychotic
03-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Hello S1G (I like abbreviating :shobon:) You seem like an interesting and intelligent person! Welcome to our forum. We're all massive Skyrim fans too - check out our Skyrim thread in General Gaming, it has 600+ posts!

Rantz
03-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Welcome brotherman!

Pike
03-07-2012, 06:53 PM
Hello, friend! Welcome to our humble abode.

Hollycat
03-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Hello to you fine sir. stay and play and with us have a gay time today. okay?

Sum1sGruj
03-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Hello. So you're going to use this forum as a second place to go if your main place gets dull? Well, I think this place will eventually become your new to-go forums instead as an alternative once you get yourself comfortable. We're an easy bunch and I feel you'll fit in.

Oh, I also live in Virginia, so as a fellow Virginian I should welcome you aboard! So welcome to EoFF!

I'll be going between this and the site that I'm already settled in., I'm not simply using this forum as a rebound lol. Philosophy and such just gets exhausting as you could imagine.

Ol' Virginia, capitol of the South and gets no southern respect. Blasphemy! Anyways, I live near Richmond. Born and raised :)

Thanks for the welcome AP, and everyone else as well. Look forward to future discussions :D

Sephex
03-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Just swinging by to welcome you. Have fun here, man! :cool:

Jiro
03-07-2012, 07:34 PM
You could post some philosophy stuff in Eyes on Each Other and see what happens :D

Jinx
03-08-2012, 12:28 AM
Hallo. I'm a bit new myself, but I plan on sticking around. This place is funny as shit.

Tigmafuzz
03-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Welcome and enjoy your stay! Just watch where you step, somebody let the chocobos out early today and the janitors have yet to come in.

You could post some philosophy stuff in Eyes on Each Other and see what happens :D
I would advise against this :roll2

Freya
03-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Welcome to eyeson! Yes post some stuff in our Eyes On You section! We haven't had good philosophy and the like threads in a while. It's our section where we like to have more series talks. So you don't have to worry about people spamming serious topics in there. But yeah, we are kinda a crazy sort here but we're like a big dysfunctional family. Once you commit your soul to this place you can never leave. BAUM BAUM BAAAAUUUMMM.

Hope you stick around :monster:

Bubba
03-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Fellow tonberrys are always welcome! Although your avatar looks slightly more awesome than mine.

I've already seen you posting about so glad you're settling in well.

Welcome! :p

Pheesh
03-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Welcome, I can see you already found your way into EoEO; you poor, poor bastard.

Hope you enjoy your time here anyway!

Peegee
03-13-2012, 06:42 PM
*sexors newbie*