I MUST END ALL LIFE

NEW THEORIES GUYS OMG

Jinx
03-08-2012, 01:00 AM
:love:

Of kourse this is akkurate.

Jiro
03-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Oh yeah, and my theory is that fierytempest is actually Ultimecia. LOOK AT THOSE Ks!!!

We've gotta tell Square Enix that their games are leaking into reality.

Tigmafuzz
03-08-2012, 01:42 AM
Oh. My. God.

Sephex
03-08-2012, 02:52 AM
Oh yeah, and my theory is that fierytempest is actually Ultimecia. LOOK AT THOSE Ks!!!

Mortal Kombat?! Maybe Ultimecia is the real antagonist in those games as well!

Tigmafuzz
03-08-2012, 05:59 AM

Or maybe she came back to life in the MK universe and had become a good guy. Erm... girl.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8c/Sonyablade-render.png/200px-Sonyablade-render.png

Rantz
03-08-2012, 09:03 AM
Wait wait so... Ultimecia = Kintaro!?

Tigmafuzz
03-09-2012, 12:43 AM
What if every person from every game is the exact same person, just reincarnated from somebody else dying at a different time even though they're the exact same person from the same time? What if all of our souls are the same soul, just from different points in time?

Jinx
03-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Fuzz, I think you just wrote FFXV.

Tigmafuzz
03-09-2012, 05:43 AM
Now if only we could find some way to incorporate every character from every previous FF. I mean, there's obviously a recurring theme. Protect the crystals and/or save the world. So maybe they're all similar universes in a specific "section" of the FF multiverse. And then one day a being powerful enough to threaten the existence of the very universe appears, and his power causes all of the previous FF universe to converge and everyone ends up in the same universe with all the enemies and superbosses from the previous games revived. Then you could play as any character from any of the games and fight all the monsters from every game.
...Except that all the people and monsters turn out to be the same person. And once they realize this, they all band together and find some way to use all the crystals to combine their souls (which are all the same soul from different times) into one super-ethereal being or some shit and fight the powerful guy and save all the universes. It would be the final Final Fantasy. The Final Fantasy. And then the guy that they beat turned out to be the dark version of the same super-ethereal being that they became when they combined, from a separate multiverse. And the whole storyline converges on itself and implodes from their manipulation of the space-time continuum.

Lol I'm so fucking drunk.

Jiro
03-09-2012, 05:59 AM
Dude I must be drunk too 'cause that makes perfect sense.

TyphoonThaReapa
03-10-2012, 06:07 AM
Lol, wow. It's been a long time sense I've posted anywhere. Let's see, Ultimecia is...THE BEST GODDAMN VILLIAN EVER! Also, she's Justin Bieber's REAL mother.

Carl the Llama
03-11-2012, 04:52 PM
All you guys are delusional, clearly Ultimecia is the love child of Kefka and Seymour.

Clown outfit and veiny face? its an exact match.

Jinx
03-11-2012, 05:25 PM
Somehow she got Khimari's genes in there. Those feet! Maybe Ultemicia is the mother of Ronso...:eek:

Jessweeee♪
03-13-2012, 09:09 PM

Or maybe she came back to life in the MK universe and had become a good guy. Erm... girl.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8c/Sonyablade-render.png/200px-Sonyablade-render.png

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHT-amhHUPXoFHzlStx7YyhRQ9LeSi4vqdKIobtKVfsR06OYLPdLk7ySsN

S = U = N?!

ReloadPsi
03-19-2012, 03:08 AM
Ultimecia is Sindel. Why else would she be so fluent in Mortal Kombat-ese?

Hollycat
03-19-2012, 03:20 AM
You guys are all s2pid. Clearly Ultimecia is the reincarnation of Sephiroth in his ultimate form, thus Ultimecia, however in order to spread his power around the world Sephiroth had to become 3 sorcererererererers, Ultimecia, Edea, and Adel. Unfortunately two of his reincarnations had vaginas and as such he was unable to reform himself due to the huge tension between the three for a week out of the month. Also because the male third of him was in space one third of him was in the future. Apparently he also had a falling out with his mother at some point so she cut off a fourth peice of his power and gave it to a little girl. Also some other stuff about a white rhino and the Moor of Venice and stuff.

Mercen-X
03-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Wait... which was the right wino?

Evol
04-22-2012, 05:40 AM
Ultimecia is trying to become Ultimate Being... Maybe.
There's many meanings behind her existance that we don't understand.