PDA

View Full Version : Aeris be trippin?

Jinx
03-08-2012, 09:51 PM
So, in the Shinra HQ Hojo puts her in that tank-chamber thing with Red XIII so that they can make babies and stuff.

She acts all frightened, running away, acting like she doesn't want it.

But we all know the ladies love the Nanaki, and it's not beastiality if it talks.

I'd do him.

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa196/narcissisticprincess09/723.jpg

That gurl be trippin, foo.

Sephex
03-08-2012, 11:15 PM
So, in the Shinra HQ Hojo puts her in that tank-chamber thing with Red XIII so that they can make babies and stuff.

She acts all frightened, running away, acting like she doesn't want it.

But we all know the ladies love the Nanaki, and it's not beastiality if it talks.

I'd do him.

*pic*

That gurl be trippin, foo.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/1325736678038.jpg

I still love how Hojo is supposedly this awesome scientist and he thinks two completely different species can reproduce. Then again, the guy was absolutely insane, so I guess it works on that angle.

Plus there is the fact that--

OH GOD NOW I KNOW HOW RED XIII HAD KIDS AT THE END! Maybe the males in his race get pregnant, but it takes an absurdly long time to work with how long they age! When we couldn't see them Aeris accidentally had sex with him and now he has kids! Why they only looking like Red XIII? The Lifestream willed it.

Jinx
03-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Maybe he's like a sea horse. Impregnates himself or something.

I just think Rex XIII is fucking sexy. Even his name is sexy.

Jiro
03-09-2012, 12:33 AM
Nanaki = Mary

Tigmafuzz
03-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Maybe when Aeris died, because she was an Ancient, she had the ability to revive one of Nanaki's species from the Lifestream.

Bubba
03-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Thanks FT, this thread has now made me think of the actual logistics of how Nanaki and Aeris would bump uglies...

I don't like the image currently in my head. Aeris was so pure...

To be fair though, I'd probably do Nanaki as well...

Jinx
03-10-2012, 04:29 PM
I don't know how pure Aeris was...

but trust me, if you google Aeris and Nanaki, you'll figure out the logisistics of it. :P

Hollycat
03-10-2012, 04:48 PM
i bet aeris was as pure as cid's language.

tifa was probably pure.

found this a while ago.

Bubba
03-10-2012, 04:49 PM
I don't know how pure Aeris was...

but trust me, if you google Aeris and Nanaki, you'll figure out the logisistics of it. :P

Hmmm... some of these pictures are quite tame compared to the 'logistics' I had in mind.

Maybe I'm just a little bit disturbed...

Jinx
03-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Of course Tifa's pure! She's been pining after Cloud for like, EVER.

Aeris on the other hand...grew up in the slums. And that's an AWFULLY nice house she and Elmyra live in.

Just sayin'.

Bubba
03-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Excellent point. I bet she honed her skills in the Honey Bee Inn before branching out on her own. It might be 1 Gil for the purchase of a flower but I reckon it's 201 Gil for the purchase of a flower with a "happy ending"

Rantz
03-10-2012, 06:38 PM
Nanaki? Sure, I would, but he'd better wine and dine me first.

Mercen-X
03-10-2012, 07:24 PM
I still love how Hojo is supposedly this awesome scientist and he thinks two completely different species can reproduce. Then again, the guy was absolutely insane, so I guess it works on that angle.

You think Jenova was in any way related to humans? Absolutely not. The thing was a monstrosity. Hojo still made a manova baby named Sephiroth. Why would he then not be able to make a baby that's both human and beast? Granted Aerith and Nanaki having sex would in no way contribute to propagation (obviously, Hojo's mental faculties have greatly deteriorated having spent the last 30 years obsessing over his scientific breakthrough/absurd atrocity).
Most likely, Hojo realized creating a hybrid would in no way involve copulation but he really wanted to see how a wild animal and a dirty chick from the Slums would get on.

Jinx
03-10-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm pretty sure if he wanted to see Aeris get it on with an animal, he could just go to her house at any given day of the week. She's so skanky.

Sephex
03-10-2012, 09:25 PM
I bet Hojo walked around with a hard on all the time. That's my contribution to this thread today.

Hollycat
03-10-2012, 09:33 PM
lol.

Psychotic
03-11-2012, 03:15 AM
So Hojo is evil and a villain for forcing two creatures to reproduce, right?

What does that make Cloud then, given his forced chocobo breeding program which openly encourages incest?

Bubba
03-11-2012, 03:20 AM

What does that make Cloud then, given his forced chocobo breeding program which openly encourages incest?

Excellent point. My Gold Chocobo should be so riddled with genetic deficiencies I'm surprised it can even stand up let alone win every race.

Sephex
03-11-2012, 03:41 AM

A revolutionary.

Raistlin
03-13-2012, 03:57 PM
BDSM between women and talking dogs? What next, gay marriage? No wonder FF7's society was fucked.

Hollycat
03-13-2012, 05:13 PM
WHOA! Who said anything about BDSM?!?!

Tigmafuzz
03-14-2012, 02:46 AM
We were all thinking about it HC. Don't deny it.

leader of mortals
03-14-2012, 06:22 AM
I know I was thinking about it.

Jinx
03-14-2012, 12:54 PM
Not me.

Aeris and Nanaki are both of the Earth. If they were to make love, it would be a beautiful, natural thing...with lots of LSD.

No whips and chains, you freaks!

Sephex
03-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Not me.

Aeris and Nanaki are both of the Earth. If they were to make love, it would be a beautiful, natural thing...with lots of LSD.

What if they use materia as ana--

You know what? I shouldn't finish that sentence.

Hollycat
03-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Not me.

What if they use materia as analytic assistants?

I finished thy sentence

Sephex
03-14-2012, 05:31 PM
That...that isn't what I had in mind.

Tigmafuzz
03-15-2012, 05:30 AM
Not me.

If god didn't intend us to use whips and chains he wouldn't have made them.

Sephex
03-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Not me.

If god didn't intend us to use whips and chains he wouldn't have made them.

I bet this is the Belmont clan's motto.

Mercen-X
03-16-2012, 08:11 PM
This isn't the first thread I've stopped by again today, but for some reason, this time reading through the posts, I have a Ivalician accent in my head, most notably Balthier's. Is there some kind of encrypted message encoding a subconscious command into my cerebral cortex? :eep:

Jinx
03-16-2012, 08:16 PM
No, cos I started this thread, and FFXII sucks.