PDA

View Full Version : A'yo, where am I?

TyphoonThaReapa
03-10-2012, 06:17 AM
A'yo, what's happenin' fam. It's been a while since yours truly been here but you know I can't stay away from too long. Just thought I'd stop by to say what's.

WAIT! Before you close the thread for lack of topic, I've got a topic so chill out! Move your damn finger of the mouse admin scum! *cough* Psychotic *cough*

Anyway, a facebook post reminded me of this place from 7 years ago. I don't see EoFF facebook post quite often, so it was interesting to see one. So the topic is, where were you when facebook become the only true existence?

By the way, If you a newbee, answer the following question or gtfo:

What are you wearing? ;)

Tigmafuzz
03-10-2012, 08:07 AM
...You're back? NO WAY :hyper:

Jinx
03-10-2012, 02:52 PM
I think I was a junior in high school.

Also, it's not about what I AM wearing, but what I'm NOT wearing. (e.g. bra)

Pike
03-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Anyway, a facebook post reminded me of this place from 7 years ago. I don't see EoFF facebook post quite often, so it was interesting to see one.

That is in the process of changing now that I'm in charge. :cool:

Shlup
03-11-2012, 05:34 AM
So the topic is, where were you when facebook become the only true existence?
Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Tigmafuzz
03-11-2012, 06:35 AM

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-11-2012, 11:19 AM

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

I still don't know how to read that. Whenever I asked someone to explain it to me they would try to give me instructions via the same broken english I couldn't understand in the first place.

Will one of you PM me and tell me how to write like that? I'll use the same broken english to write you a love letter.

Pheesh
03-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Pretty sure I was naked when Facebook became a thing.

Peegee
03-12-2012, 06:15 PM
When FB was new and myspace was the rage, I was hesitant to switch.

But I only had like 16 myspace friends....and all of my work friends and eoffers were on fb.

so it wasn't difficult to switch.

Tigmafuzz
03-13-2012, 02:58 AM
I thought facebook was older than myspace? Or am I thinking of something else?

TyphoonThaReapa
03-13-2012, 08:08 AM
Holy shit my thread has been hijacked by HORRIBLE english! A'yo, chill out with da krayzie arse brokin' english! It not a gud thang two read you bastards! Who started tis trend? Tell me so I no who ta shoot!

Anywayz, myspace fell off bigtime thank goodness. Then again, myspace we TEH PLACE to pic up cyber bitches. ;)

Loony BoB
03-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Underwear, contacts, cargo pants, socks, shoes, t-shirt, polo shirt.

Shattered Dreamer
03-13-2012, 12:05 PM
I was in the latter half of my 2nd year in uni when FB started to take hold. As to what I am wearing, I'm wearing short shorts singing "Macho macho man" ;)

Bubba
03-13-2012, 12:21 PM
I am wearing the shamed expression of someone who has just been caught browsing EOFF whilst at work...

Loony BoB
03-13-2012, 12:44 PM
I am wearing the shamed expression of someone who has just been caught browsing EOFF whilst at work...
Are you using the work-friendly Simplified style?

Bubba
03-13-2012, 01:50 PM
Are you using the work-friendly Simplified style?

Not currently. How would one go about setting that up?

Jinx
03-13-2012, 01:51 PM
Scroll down to the bottom of the page, in the left corner will be a drop-down with several layout options.

Bubba
03-13-2012, 02:04 PM
Scroll down to the bottom of the page, in the left corner will be a drop-down with several layout options.

Excellent, cheers for that.

And so I'm not off topic I think I was having a conversation with someone who was telling me about a new website called Facebook when I first discovered Facebook.