PDA

View Full Version : How do you pick up?

Jiro
03-11-2012, 01:36 AM
35hCo_grAqw

Give me some tips plz. Applications to join my synchronized businessman crew are also welcome.

Psychotic
03-11-2012, 01:45 AM
I usually bend over and scoop the object up in my hands. I really try to use my knees rather than my back to pick things up, as you can really do some long term damage.

Quindiana Jones
03-11-2012, 01:48 AM
He's not being insincere with that either. That is literally how he pulls women.

Jinx
03-11-2012, 01:48 AM
When I'm lifting heavy things, I squat. But a lady never bends over...I bend down with my knees instead of with my waist.

Jiro
03-11-2012, 03:14 AM
I love that you ignore the fact that your interpretation of the thread contradicts not only the purpose of the thread in the first place, but that your interpretation is grammatically incorrect which just makes me laugh at you all.

I never thought I would see the day when Quin​ was the one on topic and being a bro.

Psychotic
03-11-2012, 03:18 AM
Oh, sorry. I thought that was what you meant. In that case, I usually use a Toyota Hilux 3.0 for all my pick up needs :greenie:

Also I do like how you're just openly ripping on the only person who isn't trolling you. I mean, don't get me wrong, Quin is, as you so eloquently put it, Quin, but come on man.

Quindiana Jones
03-11-2012, 03:20 AM
Like I said, though, Psy was genuinely on topic. The pussy just loves a man who follows safety regulations.

Jinx
03-11-2012, 03:20 AM
OH we're talking PICK UP PICK UP.

I would think you'd know all about that, Jiro. :love:

Sephex
03-11-2012, 03:34 AM
I generally run at women with my dick hanging out of my pants and just go from there.

Tigmafuzz
03-11-2012, 04:29 AM
It's an art form, Jiro. I thought you were one of those guys that understood it. But I guess you only look like a fox.

Shlup
03-11-2012, 05:40 AM
I've never picked anyone up. :(

Bunny
03-11-2012, 05:42 AM
What the fuck did I just watch and why did I enjoy it so much?

blackmage_nuke
03-11-2012, 05:52 AM
I usually bend over and scoop the object up in my hands. I really try to use my knees rather than my back to pick things up, as you can really do some long term damage.

He's not being insincere with that either. That is literally how he pulls women.

When I'm lifting heavy things, I squat. But a lady never bends over...I bend down with my knees instead of with my waist.

But the bend and snap (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-4tIs00NvM) works every time!

Carl the Llama
03-11-2012, 06:06 AM
DAK!!! I would so join your synchronized businessman crew!

That aside, I just walk up to them and offer to buy them a drink, and then speak to them, eye contact is important and (key point here) listen to them when they speak, also ask them about themselves.

Rantz
03-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Sephex's way is too crude and creepy. I go the more subtle route; go stand beside a woman of your choosing and start rubbing up against her. This is a clear way of showing interest without "baring all". Just make sure you don't look her in the eyes while you do it - you don't want to seem desperate.

Jiro
03-11-2012, 11:19 AM
It's an art form, Jiro. I thought you were one of those guys that understood it. But I guess you only look like a fox.

One cannot call themselves a master until they understand every technique.

Tigmafuzz
03-12-2012, 04:49 AM
One also cannot call themselves a master until they can complete this challenge ^.^ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTzHcxK9yNg)

Sephex
03-12-2012, 04:59 AM
One also cannot call themselves a master until they can complete this challenge ^.^ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTzHcxK9yNg)

That was amazing.

Iceglow
03-12-2012, 06:20 AM
When lifting heavy weights you should always remember to do a squat and lift close to your body doing it at arms reach exerts 10x the pressure on your spine.

If we're talking women? Well according to my successes Saturday night and Friday night with different girls in totally different environments I'm a free-styler I work with the environment, make the witty one liners, be a little charming and a hell of a lot of cheek and pull out smooth moves like catching the girl before she slips over on the dance floor one handed by whipping an arm round her and pulling her in close (yes I did manage that like a complete boss or as I would put it on XBL with the guys "Like A BAWSE!" lol) I have what some people call game, other people call it charm and some people just call it being witty...When combined they form an irresistible magnetic force.

Quindiana Jones
03-12-2012, 11:23 AM
Some call it pity.

Bubba
03-12-2012, 07:34 PM
I've never been that good at picking up girls I've just met. Probably why I'm still single. I'd pretty much take Kaiser's approach though. Ask them about themselves, act interested in what they have to say... even when you might not be.

The only picking up I've done recently have been random girls who turn up to our band's gigs.

Man, I need to get some more gigs...

Tigmafuzz
03-13-2012, 03:09 AM
Just had a date with Sarah today. She was telling me a bit of gossip. Turns out there are three women she works with (who I barely know) that like me. What.

Quindiana Jones
03-13-2012, 06:40 AM
Is she the most attractive of the four? If not, trade her in.

Tigmafuzz
03-14-2012, 02:20 AM
Is she the most attractive of the four? If not, trade her in.
I love your advice. I would never take it, but I appreciate it greatly.

Loony BoB
03-14-2012, 03:54 PM
I let them know that I'm an administrator of a Final Fantasy forum. A big one, too, because they don't always fall for the administrator of just any Final Fantasy forum.

EDIT: And if you think I'm joking, think again. *serious nod*

Jessweeee♪
03-14-2012, 04:44 PM
My friends and I are trying to be these guys.

Jinx
03-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Oh, Loony, I want to ravish you now.

Loony BoB
03-14-2012, 04:56 PM
See how it works, guys? I hope you're all taking notes. For what it's worth, I've never actually used that line, but I have had a few girlfriends from EoFF over the past twelve years so it must count for something. :D I don't really use chat up lines. I find talking in the hope of getting a friend can often lead to more if you happen to click. *shrug* Also, spending lots of money on them helps.

krissy
03-15-2012, 09:06 PM
have you guys tried being a handsome badass
works for me

TheGlassesGirl
03-15-2012, 09:17 PM
Lom's way of picking me up was shyly asking me out. It was cute.

leader of mortals
03-15-2012, 10:25 PM
Shy doesn't really describe it. More like terrified.

TheGlassesGirl
03-15-2012, 10:27 PM
Shy doesn't really describe it. More like terrified.
And that made it adorable.

NorthernChaosGod
03-16-2012, 03:22 AM
D'aww, lom is scared of girls.

leader of mortals
03-16-2012, 03:28 AM
Actually, no. I'm quite... creepy with women. Ask Naomi how creepy I was to her before we started dating. In fact, I made a group on facebook dedicated to the girls that I creeped on, and it was fun times.

Sephex
03-16-2012, 04:14 AM
Actually, no. I'm quite... creepy with women. Ask Naomi how creepy I was to her before we started dating. In fact, I made a group on facebook dedicated to the girls that I creeped on, and it was fun times.

Best time in the world.

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/wat-2.png