PDA

View Full Version : Everything is trying to reproduce x_x

Freya
03-13-2012, 07:58 AM
Plants! Animals! It's spring time baby! (here at least)

What's your opinions on spring, Stupid spring allergies, gettin it on like a lot (those dirty breeding animals. I keep hitting, or nearly hitting stink-kitties every day! Stupid skunks), and spring weather?

FLOWERS are blooming! I've been fishing a few times. I'm going to the zoo tomorrow :D It's lovely weather. We got five inches of rain last night. I love spring time. It's my favorite season. Well I hate the allergies. I could do without those, but if you just load up on allergy pills then it's all good. Everything is getting soooo green here. We've already planted some flowers in the flower beds :D

SPRING SPRING SPRING :kakapo:

Chris
03-13-2012, 11:23 AM
It must be spring every day according to my cockatiel. It uses it's little bell to pleasure itself with. I've had it since 1998, and it's done it for fifteen years. :kakapo:

Bubba
03-13-2012, 12:41 PM
"Oh, the barnyard is busy, in a regular tizzy and the obvious reason is because of the season...

Ma Nature's lyrical with her yearly miracle

Spring, Spring, Spring!"

Rantz
03-13-2012, 02:07 PM
It's almost been summer weather here for the past few days! Well, Sweden summer weather. Well... Sweden spring weather. Truly sweltering.

It must be spring every day according to my cockatiel. It uses it's little bell to pleasure itself with. I've had it since 1998, and it's done it for fifteen years. :kakapo:

Buy him a partner already, you cruel man!

Freya
03-13-2012, 02:25 PM
Oh man it's suppose to be 80F here in Oklahoma! We've had an unseasonably warm winter so things are already putting buds and flowers out.

I want a bird :(

Pike
03-13-2012, 03:34 PM
The weather can't make up its mind here in MT. Snow one day, beautiful 60 F the next.

Anyways I'm not the biggest fan of spring. Allergies, wind, unreliable weather, et al. I do like the holidays, though. St. Patty's + Easter > all other holidays.

Psychotic
03-13-2012, 04:16 PM
I hate Spring because that means it's Easter soon. And after Easter they stop selling Creme Eggs 'til January :colbert:

Bubba
03-13-2012, 04:50 PM
I hate Spring because that means it's Easter soon. And after Easter they stop selling Creme Eggs 'til January :colbert:

How do you eat yours?

Pheesh
03-13-2012, 04:58 PM
You just reminded me that our summer is over, and now I want to cry. I got the most rocking tan this spring/summer. Luckily it's still hot but it won't last, and then there'll be stupid rain and depressing grey clouds; it's going to be like an English summer! The horror!!

But yeah, I love spring, it's probably the best season in my state, 'cause summer is just ridiculously hot D:

Bubba
03-13-2012, 05:02 PM
it's going to be like an English summer! The horror!!

You're forgetting the sun-soaked summer England experienced in 2011!

It was on a Tuesday and it was awesome.

Sephex
03-13-2012, 05:36 PM
The weather here in the Chicagoland area is nice. I don't have any allergies, so I don't worry about anything like that. It's nice to get outdoors too after dealing with the cold.

Also, ****ing seems better when spring first comes around so that's a plus.

Bubba
03-13-2012, 05:52 PM
Also, ****ing seems better when spring first comes around so that's a plus.

Hmmm... what could that word be???

My first thought was 'stalking' but it seems to be one letter too long... It would make sense though. It's just too damn cold to go stalking in the winter.

I'm gonna plump with 'gurning'... pulling funny faces is definitely a springtime activity

Shlup
03-14-2012, 12:49 AM
I love spring! Possibly because my birthday is at the start of it.

fire_of_avalon
03-14-2012, 02:23 AM
The pear trees are totally happy and so am I. :D

Tigmafuzz
03-14-2012, 02:38 AM
I love to take a walk in the rain more than jogging in the sun, but whatever the weather is I'm fine with it. I have no real preference to temperature or humidity or anything. I also don't have allergies, except for animal dander. Which sucks since I've got eight cats. So my nose is fairly stuffy all year long regardless of the weather.

NorthernChaosGod
03-14-2012, 03:59 AM
Spring can suck a dick. It's been all humid lately and the weather has been quite erratic. :colbert:

At least during summer it's mostly just dry heat.

fire_of_avalon
03-14-2012, 04:01 AM
You can suck a dick. :zombert:

Raistlin
03-14-2012, 04:03 AM
I hate Spring because that means it's Easter soon. And after Easter they stop selling Creme Eggs Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs 'til January :colbert:

Fixed.

Also, I have terrible allergies, so fuck spring.

NorthernChaosGod
03-14-2012, 04:07 AM
If I could reach mine, I probably would.

Freya
03-14-2012, 04:15 AM
Julian hates flowers. Meaning he hates cute. Julian hates cute. We should crucifix him.

fire_of_avalon
03-14-2012, 04:33 AM
Springtime is a good time to learn yoga, JuliRiv

NorthernChaosGod
03-14-2012, 04:37 AM
Wtf would I want to learn yoga?

Pike
03-14-2012, 04:39 AM
I hate Spring because that means it's Easter soon. And after Easter they stop selling Creme Eggs Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs 'til January :colbert:

Fixed.

I don't think I can properly express how addicted to those Reese's Eggs I am.

Raistlin
03-14-2012, 04:58 AM
I am in moderately good health only because I typically refuse to buy candy for myself and no one has yet given me an infinite supply of those eggs. I would eat them until I explode, as I lack any ability to stop myself when they are around.

Freya
03-14-2012, 05:01 AM
Eh reese's eggs are lame. Creme eggs are better, Paul has it right.

NorthernChaosGod
03-14-2012, 06:52 AM
You're just all sorts of disappointing, KC.

Pheesh
03-14-2012, 09:22 AM
Every easter I try a creme egg thinking "Maybe I do like them" and then it ends with me saying "Never again".

Bubba
03-14-2012, 09:28 AM

Every guy has tried this at some point in their life.

Any guy who says differently is lying...

Pheesh
03-14-2012, 09:36 AM

I'm trying it as I type.

Loony BoB
03-14-2012, 12:46 PM
Creme Eggs can be bought for many months after Easter where I live. I think they might even be sold all year round!

As for Spring, I thought that season was extinct as of roughly ten years ago. I forget the exact date, but I think it coincided with the year I moved to Scotland.

Jinx
03-14-2012, 12:51 PM

I'm trying it as I type.

WHY? What is this. Girls don't do this with our vaginas!

Pheesh
03-14-2012, 01:18 PM
I know, I cried the day I found out.

Bubba
03-14-2012, 01:29 PM
I know, I cried the day I found out.

Found out what? That you couldn't do it?

Pheesh
03-14-2012, 01:31 PM
No, that girls don't try it.

Obviously this is what happens when I don't use quote tags :/

Bubba
03-14-2012, 01:34 PM
To be fair, it would take a girl with a special kind of flexibility to even attempt this.

Hang on, where did all the 'Spring' talk disappear to? Have we done it again?

Loony BoB
03-14-2012, 01:37 PM
Haven't tried, not lying. Wouldn't even if I could. :p The idea of doing that doesn't sit right with me.

Now, back on topic.

starlet
03-14-2012, 04:47 PM
Meh, I'd rather have peeps over creme eggs. Peeps go great in coffee or hot chocolate. :kakapo:

Iceglow
03-17-2012, 11:39 AM
Firstly: Creme Eggs are available all year round, if not as eggs then as the Creme Egg bar. Inferior I know but if you're that desperate for Creme Eggs, come see me Paul...I know a certain building which has so many they never run out.

Secondly: Julian if you learn yoga you'll become flexible enough that reaching it would be possible, I watched a tv show the other night on "how to do everything" they showed this guy who looked a lot like Rantzien (not even fucking kidding you here!) and he sucked himself off and he gave advice on how to get in to the position it's possible to do so in. Of course with your 4 inch penis (Rachael spilled the beans ;p therefore it must be true) it may never happen but it's ok you can try at least ;)

Thirdly: I love summertime, spring and autumn are ok but I positively love the summertime. Not least because it's my birthday just because I love long days with evenings spent chilling in some pub garden drinking Cider. I understand it might be a little chilly in May when I'm over in Stockholm to do this of an evening but honestly: 17 hours average daylight/day for Stockholm in May = OMFG I will not know what to do with myself!

Shiny
03-17-2012, 12:33 PM
You would watch a show about "How to Do Everything" and still not be able to do a damn thing.

Renmiri
03-17-2012, 08:38 PM

Bah.. Humbug. @#@#@ spring