PDA

View Full Version : Awwww, no. :C

TheGlassesGirl
03-15-2012, 10:24 PM
My mom just laughed when I told her about this (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/03/15/148672548/star-rabbit-dies-when-photographer-takes-wrong-step?sc=fb&cc=fp) story.
What's the worst thing you've ever laughed at?

leader of mortals
03-15-2012, 10:35 PM
Anything that me and some friends talk about on Skype, I guess.

Edit: Or Sam Kinison's joke about gay necrophiliacs. That was pretty bad.

Sephex
03-15-2012, 10:36 PM
A friend of mine said he once had sex with a girl with cancer. She got over it, and he quipped that he ****ed the cancer out of her.

Pike
03-16-2012, 01:14 AM
My mom just laughed when I told her about this (http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2012/03/15/148672548/star-rabbit-dies-when-photographer-takes-wrong-step?sc=fb&cc=fp) story.

I'm too depressed from reading that story to answer the question. :(

NorthernChaosGod
03-16-2012, 03:24 AM
A friend of mine said he once had sex with a girl with cancer. She got over it, and he quipped that he ****ed the cancer out of her.
That is the best thing ever. Ever.

theundeadhero
03-16-2012, 03:37 AM
I'm with your mom on this one.

Jinx
03-16-2012, 04:35 AM
I laughed.

Raistlin
03-16-2012, 04:50 AM
How can all of you laugh at the brutal death of a cute little bunny? You all are monsters.

Bunny
03-16-2012, 04:52 AM
Papa no!

Madame Adequate
03-16-2012, 05:47 AM
I'm with your mom on this one.

I laughed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A TINY ANIMAL WAS KILLED SO FUNNY

e; that would get me banned. Rest assured I disdain you both.

Pheesh
03-16-2012, 06:30 AM
Yeah, I laughed as well.

I read sickipedia, there's lots of stuff I laugh at that I shouldn't.

Tigmafuzz
03-16-2012, 08:34 AM
That is disgusting. I've laughed at some fucked up things but when it comes to animals...

Your mom is messed up. In the worst way. Dead baby jokes are fine. Animals dying is not.

Jinx
03-16-2012, 02:54 PM
I didn't laugh because a small animal was killed. I laughed because of how the story was presented, and that they even thought it was news to begin with. It'd be very difficult to present this story in a serious way, and I don't think the author really tried.

Raistlin
03-16-2012, 03:53 PM
Your mom is messed up. In the worst way. Dead baby jokes are fine. Animals dying is not.

Dead babies are ok because they go great with ketchup.

Tigmafuzz
03-16-2012, 04:59 PM
What's white on top and black on the bottom? Society.
What's black on top and white on the bottom? Rape.

Psychotic
03-16-2012, 05:50 PM
That is the worst news story I have ever heard. God damn. :|

Also, I feel pretty bad for laughing at poor old Iceglow the other week. We were playing Gears of War, and he can't say the word "incendiary" and I kept asking him "Hey Steve, what are those fire grenades called again?" just to hear him try to say it. Afterwards I felt bad as he probably has a speech impediment or something. I'm sorry Steve :(

Værn
03-17-2012, 01:35 AM
Has anyone here ever played Cards Against Humanity? It's kind of like Apples To Apples, but for terrible people. Each round a black card containing a question or incomplete phrase is turned over by the Card Czar, to which everyone else responds with a white card.

Because it's such a terrible game, it's hard to say what the worst thing I've laughed at is. One incident that comes to mind, though, was when this card came up...

__________ gives me uncontrollable gas.
...to which someone responded with...

Auschwitz

It's an awesome game. If you don't feel either guilty or offended by the end, you're not playing it right ^_^

Raistlin
03-17-2012, 04:42 AM
I have played Cards Against Humanity, and I have a worse story. One round, my black card was the slogan "kid tested, mother approved."

The winning response card was "coat-hanger abortions."

Værn
03-17-2012, 07:24 AM
I think I can probably one-up you on that, but, despite the fact that it would be perfectly on-topic in this thread, I don't think I want to test just how far the mods will let us go with this :P

leader of mortals
03-17-2012, 08:03 AM
Has anyone here ever played Cards Against Humanity? It's kind of like Apples To Apples, but for terrible people. Each round a black card containing a question or incomplete phrase is turned over by the Card Czar, to which everyone else responds with a white card.

Because it's such a terrible game, it's hard to say what the worst thing I've laughed at is. One incident that comes to mind, though, was when this card came up...

Auschwitz

It's an awesome game. If you don't feel either guilty or offended by the end, you're not playing it right ^_^

I need this game

Iceglow
03-17-2012, 12:11 PM
The news story would've been funnier if the camera man had turned around with the quip of "Oh well, guess we have lunch sorted" or similar.

Also, I feel pretty bad for laughing at poor old Iceglow the other week. We were playing Gears of War, and he can't say the word "incendiary" and I kept asking him "Hey Steve, what are those fire grenades called again?" just to hear him try to say it. Afterwards I felt bad as he probably has a speech impediment or something. I'm sorry Steve :(

I say a few words wrong all the time and yes, you and Dan are assholes for being like that. But it's ok because I'm a dick and I love you all the same. I don't think it's so much a speech impediment just more a mental block, I can read the word a thousand times and say it right after reading it but when I'm sitting there in convo not paying attention to the text on the screen (normally because we're talking and I'm busy shooting something) I will say it wrong every time. It's a lot like how I say "Fairy up liquid" when I mean "washing up liquid" but according to people who know me, especially girls the latter is cute as hell.

TheGlassesGirl
03-17-2012, 05:00 PM

Auschwitz

I need this game
NO YOU DON'T. :colbert:

Renmiri
03-17-2012, 09:11 PM
my son is a poet!

Somebody steps on a bunny
Somehow funny
and has a sick sense of humor just like his mom :p

leader of mortals
03-17-2012, 10:57 PM

Auschwitz

I need this game
NO YOU DON'T. :colbert:

Now I definitely need it :doublecolbert:

krissy
03-18-2012, 12:15 AM
oh man plenty
a lot of too soon memes

Quindiana Jones
03-20-2012, 05:28 AM
A group of people, of which I was one, were playing Articulate. An Action word - "tucking" - came up, to which the phrase "what you do to kids at night" was given as a clue.

I think my answer was perfectly acceptable.