PDA

View Full Version : Badasses

Laddy
03-16-2012, 05:02 AM
Let's talk about badasses.

Well, there's Teddy. He's pretty damn badass. Just look at my set.

Freya
03-16-2012, 05:08 AM
Other than myself.... hrm my mind is drawing a blank past the sheer awesome that is me :smug:

Sephex
03-16-2012, 05:14 AM
Harrison Ford. He actually rescued people in real life.

Harrison Ford to the Rescue Again - ABC News (http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=103722&page=1#.T2IjfvWyE0s)

Hollycat
03-16-2012, 05:53 AM
I was Kennedy for a while, but then I got shot.

theundeadhero
03-16-2012, 06:12 AM
FOA

Raistlin
03-16-2012, 06:14 AM
Tiny Hippo. (http://imgur.com/gallery/Rz2ZL)

Hollycat
03-16-2012, 06:16 AM
Twas just enough to make me giggle, thank thee Raistlin.

Bunny
03-16-2012, 06:44 AM
And the Award for Badass of the year goes to... - Imgur (http://imgur.com/ZS5Ni)

XxSephirothxX
03-16-2012, 06:57 AM
FOA

The only answer. Harrison Ford is pretty badass, though.

Tigmafuzz
03-16-2012, 08:37 AM
I wonder who would win in a fight between foa and Teddy. Is that like dividing by zero?
Teddy was the Trust Bustingest, Bear Tamingest, Moose Ridingest, War Winningest, Park Foundingest, Foe Boxingest, Rough Ridingest, Square Dealingest, Grade-A-for-American BADASS president there ever was. He once rode a moose through a river. Hell, he once killed a mountain lion with a knife. Because fuck mountain lions.
Then we have foa.

All bets on Megan.

Laddy
03-16-2012, 12:36 PM
I love you, foa. But bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Hell, Teddy's been shot before. He can get shot again. And live, goddammit. Foa's gotta get two good shots in. Maybe. Just maybe.

But she won't. No one can. :cool:

theundeadhero
03-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Gettin' shot ain't nothin'.I've been shot before and FOA is tougher than me.

Pike
03-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Good ol' Teddy.

I nominate the guy who volunteered to waltz inside Auschwitz and pretend he was an inmate, and then waltzed right out later when he felt like he had enough information. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witold_Pilecki)

Bubba
03-17-2012, 11:26 AM
Getting shot is nothing. I once took a stapler to the arm for a dare.

Bow down before me...

Why is FOA regarding so highly as a bad ass?

Tigmafuzz
03-17-2012, 02:40 PM
They once named a street Fire of Avalon Drive, but had to rename it because everyone was afraid to cross it.

Psychotic
03-17-2012, 03:14 PM
Why is FOA regarding so highly as a bad ass?Challenge her two an arm wrestle and find out four yourself. I did the same and now my posting too this massage bored have to bee carried out bye a text two speech.

Bubba
03-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Why is FOA regarding so highly as a bad ass?Challenge her two an arm wrestle and find out four yourself. I did the same and now my posting too this massage bored have to bee carried out bye a text two speech.

FOA, I challenge you to an arm wrestle. To gain revenge for Psychotic's unfortunate condition and to prove once and for all who is the baddest...

Pike
03-17-2012, 03:41 PM

FOA, I challenge you to an arm wrestle. To gain revenge for Psychotic's unfortunate condition and to prove once and for all who is the baddest...

*grabs popcorn*

Psychotic
03-17-2012, 07:04 PM
Bubba eye bee leaf inn ewe!

Hollycat
03-17-2012, 07:17 PM
You have to wonder who would win a free for all between chuck norris, FOA, batman, and godzilla.

theundeadhero
03-18-2012, 06:38 AM
Why is FOA regarding so highly as a bad ass?Because she is.

Peegee
03-18-2012, 07:51 AM
From cracked:

Greatest Display of Badassedry:
Andrew Jackson was the first president on whom an assassination attempt was made. A man named Richard Lawrence approached Jackson with two pistols both of which, for some reason, misfired. With the possibility of an assassination taken off the table, Jackson proceeded to beat Lawrence near death with his cane until Jackson's aides pulled him off the assassin.

The guns were inspected afterward and it was discovered that they were in perfect working order, leading some historians to believe that it was an odds-defying "miracle" that Jackson survived, while we're pretty sure that the bullets, like everyone else, were simply scared of Jackson.

Carl the Llama
03-18-2012, 10:30 AM
And the Award for Badass of the year goes to... - Imgur (http://imgur.com/ZS5Ni)partyka comments on And the Award for Badass of the year goes to... (http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/qyk31/and_the_award_for_badass_of_the_year_goes_to/c41jgup)

~*~Celes~*~
03-20-2012, 11:41 PM
the child in my uterus is pretty awesome.

NorthernChaosGod
03-21-2012, 12:53 AM
The potential children in my scrotum are all awesome.

Jinx
03-21-2012, 01:04 AM
The potential children in my scrotum are all awesome.

The potential children in my ovaries are even more awesome.

Pike
03-21-2012, 01:09 AM
My potential robot children are the most awesome because they are robots.

Hollycat
03-21-2012, 01:10 AM
@NCG
mine are all nerds or sexy asians...

Quindiana Jones
03-21-2012, 01:52 AM
If NCG creates exclusively awesome sperm, and fierytempest creates exclusively awesome ova, what magnitude of awesome would their child be? Would the planet even be able to handle it?

I think it is humankind's duty to either ensure this child is made, or stop its conception at all costs.

Jinx
03-21-2012, 01:54 AM
If NCG creates exclusively awesome sperm, and fierytempest creates exclusively awesome ova, what magnitude of awesome would their child be? Would the planet even be able to handle it?

I think it is humankind's duty to either ensure this child is made, or stop its conception at all costs.

It's the anti-Christ and the Messiah all wrapped into one.

What do you say, NCG? ;)

NorthernChaosGod
03-21-2012, 02:56 AM

What do you say, NCG? ;)
I say we roll the dice and find out for sure. ;]

Jinx
03-21-2012, 03:05 AM

What do you say, NCG? ;)
I say we roll the dice and find out for sure. ;]

Okay, I'll be right over with some booze and Barry White.

Quindiana Jones
03-21-2012, 03:25 AM
It's best if you take some painkillers, too. Or at least something you can bite down on.

NorthernChaosGod
03-21-2012, 03:30 AM
Booze and Barry White? Perfect, that's exactly the recipe for some badass baby makin'. Probably a nice pillow for Quin's suggestion. :p

Jinx
03-21-2012, 03:34 AM
I'm kind of a champ.

I'd expect nothing less when we're making a God-child, NCG.

Quindiana Jones
03-21-2012, 03:47 AM
Regardless of gender, I'm pretty sure that kid's gonna have a rockin' beard.

NorthernChaosGod
03-21-2012, 06:18 AM
I'm kind of a champ.

I'd expect nothing less when we're making a God-child, NCG.
Baby NCGxfierytempest for Jesus.

...did you just say you like it rough?

Bubba
03-21-2012, 09:06 AM
Regardless of gender, I'm pretty sure that kid's gonna have a rockin' beard.

Let's hope it's a boy though, eh?

35800 35801

Jinx
03-21-2012, 10:07 AM
You bet I did, NCG. ;D

And Bubba, I'd be perfectly fine with having Obi-Wan as my child.

Bubba
03-21-2012, 10:39 AM
You bet I did, NCG. ;D

And Bubba, I'd be perfectly fine with having Obi-Wan as my child.

Be careful what you wish for!

NCG: "When it comes to reproducing, I am the master"
Baby Kenobi: "Only a master of evil, Dad"

Feeding Time...
FT: "Open up for the spoon"
Baby Kenobi: "That's no spoon. It's a space station"

FT: *shouts* "NCG, it's the phone for you"
NCG: "Who is it?"
Baby Kenobi: "That's your uncle talking"

NCG: "OK family, I'm off to watch NASCAR"
Baby Kenobi: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. You must be cautious."

NCG: "Well I must say FT, you're looking mighty fine today"
FT: "D'aww... thanks NCG!"
Baby Kenobi: "Your eyes can deceive you, don't trust them"