PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars 2!

escobert
03-18-2012, 02:32 PM
So since GW2 beta is in progress now and they have said you can start pre ordering the game April 10th I thought it was time there was a thread for this soon to be best game ever :p

Who's as excited as me!? I know I'll be pre-ordering a collectors edition. Can't wait to see how the Asura play. I think an Asura Guardian looks pretty fun.

Guild Wars 2 (http://www.guildwars2.com/en/)

escobert
04-30-2012, 10:20 PM
Well, I pre-purchased my copy last friday. so I get to start playing before release. and since all of you seem to not care about guild wars 2 I shall thrust it upon you EoFF! so prepare for nothing but Guild Wars 2ness from Bert for the next month!!! :mad2:

Shlup
05-01-2012, 12:05 AM
I preordered it!

escobert
05-01-2012, 04:46 AM
yay! I believe my friends and I are going to be playing on the Sorrows Furnace server.

Laddy
05-01-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm preordering soon. We need an EoFF Guild.

Rostum
05-02-2012, 12:23 AM
I was set on getting it, but after watching live streams and reading player reviews I think I might hold off until it all smooths over a bit. I think it's another one of those cases of being way too over-hyped, oh well.

escobert
05-02-2012, 12:13 PM
I've loved the first so much that they could have just made a pile a crap and all you do is run in circles around it and I'd still buy it. I have close to five thousand hours logged in Guild Wars 1

Laddy
05-10-2012, 12:13 AM
According to Gamestop, it ships June 26th.

Shlup
05-10-2012, 01:24 AM
I'll be mostly playing with my husband, but an EoFF Guild would be fun!

Tranquil
06-09-2012, 08:19 AM
Anyone playing through the beta weekend?

Shlup
06-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Nah. With so many games to play right now, I'm going to stick with the ones I have until GW2 is out 'cause I know once it is the rest of my games will be neglected. I'm already neglecting Skyrim and FFXIII-2 in favor of Diablo 3.

Are you?

Tranquil
06-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Nah. With so many games to play right now, I'm going to stick with the ones I have until GW2 is out 'cause I know once it is the rest of my games will be neglected. I'm already neglecting Skyrim and FFXIII-2 in favor of Diablo 3.

Are you?
I didn't preorder. With D3, TERA, etc., there is just so much going on in the gaming world and I've spent so much money recently that I don't know if I can squeeze GW2 into my schedule.

Iceglow
06-10-2012, 10:56 PM
I never completed any campaign in Guild Wars, the game was enjoyable. I liked playing it. I didn't however ever form a truly good bond with any players to play it. My friends might casually play and one of them used to be an addict until he got to the endgame on the first pack (prophecies) then stopped. I was totally the wrong timezone/schedule to work out as playing as part of the guild Tsukasa helped me join and all but yeah if someone has the first one (I have prophecies, factions and nightfall packs) and wants to play with me pm me.

As for the sequel... I'm tempted you know.

escobert
06-11-2012, 02:47 AM
I've been playing one recently iceglow. my ingame name Blades Azure. I have all the games and EoTN

Bolivar
06-11-2012, 04:12 AM
Not gonna pre-order to get into beta, but I interviewed one of the designers at PAX 10 and was incredibly intrigued, although the actual game on the show floor wasn't as mindblowing as he was saying. If they put up some demo or something though I'll definitely check it out.