PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy meetup group in London

Rydia
03-18-2012, 09:53 PM
Hey everyone, just a heads up that I've started a Final Fantasy meetup group. I'm planning our first meetup to happen in the summertime, most probably in one of the big parks in Central. Should be fun times =)

I'll tell you a little bit about myself, my name's Helen, I currently work in education (but am thinking about moving into the games industry). I used to run a Final Fantasy society at my old Uni SOAS, which happened to have the same name as this group actually, which is Phoenix Down. My favourite Final Fantasy is (surprise!) 4, but I also loved 7, 8 and Tactics Advance.
Oh, and I also currently run a meetup group for Sonic fans which is pretty successful. We average about 20-25 attendees each time.

If you're interested please join the Facebook group, which can be found here : Log In | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/groups/290738534333061/)

Hollycat
03-19-2012, 12:34 AM
Is there a scholarship program?

Raistlin
03-19-2012, 04:44 AM
That sounds cool, though I do not live in the UK. You might want to get this moved to the General Chat forum for more viewers, as there are lot of members who do not regularly check this far down into the gaming forums.

Rydia
03-19-2012, 12:34 PM
That sounds cool, though I do not live in the UK. You might want to get this moved to the General Chat forum for more viewers, as there are lot of members who do not regularly check this far down into the gaming forums.

Thanks for the advice!

Would a mod be able to move this?

Oh, I graduated a few years ago. This new group will be a general meetup group for all FF fans, not just for SOAS students ^^;

Rantz
03-19-2012, 12:48 PM
Moved!

krissy
03-19-2012, 02:47 PM
london...ontario?

Hollycat
03-19-2012, 08:28 PM

Thanks for the advice!

Would a mod be able to move this?

Oh, I graduated a few years ago. This new group will be a general meetup group for all FF fans, not just for SOAS students ^^;
No, I was asking if there was a scholarship program for paying for expenses to the meeting. I was joking though.