PDA

View Full Version : Hugs?

Hollycat
03-20-2012, 01:36 AM
If you could hug any one person on the planet, who would it be?

you may actually pick three people
1.Light hug, not very long
2. passionate embrace
3. deadly bear hug of the golden platypus.

Jinx
03-20-2012, 01:47 AM
Light hug: Kate Winslett

Passionate hug: Elijah Wood

Bear hug: Tori Amos

Rantz
03-20-2012, 02:56 AM
I want to give bear hugs to ERRYBODY! But alright.

Light hug: James Franco. So gay for him. Light hug because it would be awkward if I pitched a tent.
Passionate embrace: Carina Round. Mmmmfff.
Bear hug: COME INTO MY ARMS FOA I'M SORRY FOR BEING BONY

NeoCracker
03-20-2012, 04:37 AM
I only do creepy and awkward hugs. :colbert:

Sephex
03-20-2012, 05:04 AM
I don't want to name celebrities, so I will make things awkward by naming forum members!

Light hug: fierytempest, for being a cool newbie.

Passionate hug: :love:Jiro:love:

Bear hug: fire_of_avalon, because I don't know.

Jiro
03-20-2012, 06:43 AM
Sephex I would passionate hug you back because that's just how we roll in this part of the hood.

Sephex
03-20-2012, 07:35 AM
Sephex I would passionate hug you back because that's just how we roll in this part of the hood.

*swoon*

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s26/Sephex/Cecil2-KO2.gif

Bubba
03-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Light Hug: Chewbacca. I don't think he would smell very nice so just a polite squeeze would be fine.

Passionate Embrace: Mila Kunis. I may be able to resist the temptation to unhook her bra at the same time... but I doubt it.

Bear Hug: Mr Blobby. He gave me nightmares as a child. I would give him a huge bear hug whilst discreetly slipping a large hand grenade into his suit from behind. Blobby that, you annoying twat.

For anyone who doesn't know who Mr. Blobby is. Here is a picture of the pink prick...

Old Manus
03-20-2012, 11:16 AM
I was trying to figure out why nothing appeared in the OP but did in the forum hovertext, then I realised I'm using Simplified and your white post is invisible. Perfect! :manus:

Light hug: Nathan Dyer
Passionate Embrace: Nathan Dyer and Gylfi Sigurdsson
Bear hug: An actual bear

Loony BoB
03-20-2012, 12:38 PM
Light hug: Light hugs are so boring. I'll go with someone that hugging too much would probably be kind of weird. Uhm. Hironobou Sakaguchi, as a way of saying thanks for making a difference, I guess. I'm not really that bothered by light hugs, it's just another way of saying hello where I live. :p
Passionate hug: I'm going to go with someone aside from Danielle because I'm assuming I can carry on hugging her as often as I please. So, passionate hugs now? Is that the kind where you cop a feel or something? xD Uhm. I dunno. Jennifer Ellison, to see if they're real. Or perhaps someone more recently hot. Hmm. Who now? Oh, Diora Baird. She looks very... huggable. :shifty:
Bear hug: All my family in NZ who I've not seen in forever. If I have to pick one, I'll say Stephanie, purely because she was only seven years old when I left ten years ago.

Secret Unlockable Man Hug: Dan <3

Chris
03-20-2012, 01:27 PM
Light hug:

http://static.oprah.com/images/oaf/200806/20080601_oaf_oprah_1_220x312.jpg

In the hopes, that she might rub off some...

Passionate hug:

http://images.buddytv.com/articles/alaric-interview.jpg

I would gay hug this hubby and never let go.

Bear hug: I don't know what this means. I find it elusive. <!-- google_ad_section_end -->

Loony BoB
03-20-2012, 01:37 PM
A bear hug is a powerful, friendly hug where you basically crush your huggee with your love. :D

Hollycat
03-20-2012, 04:26 PM
I think you guys are missing the point of a death hug.
oh well, my own fault for not clarifying.

light hug- every cat on the planet that didn't have some weird disease. I am cat man.

passionate hug- If you can't guess this for me by now you don't know much about me, Emma Watson.

bear hug of love- Jaden or Josiah, I miss my cousins, they keep moving.

deadly bear hug of the golden platypus- all the clowns.

Peegee
03-20-2012, 04:36 PM
I'm a weirdo and [or because] I want to hug Ron Paul

http://www.ronpaulvotingrecord.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/ron-paul-hug.jpg

Jinx
03-20-2012, 04:45 PM
I don't want to name celebrities, so I will make things awkward by naming forum members!

Light hug: fierytempest, for being a cool newbie.

Passionate hug: :love:Jiro:love:

Bear hug: fire_of_avalon, because I don't know.

That's cool, mate. 8)

Laddy
03-22-2012, 12:52 AM
Pike. Jiro. Shlup. :monster:

Pike
03-22-2012, 01:35 AM
<3 Laddy

Jiro
03-22-2012, 05:33 PM
People just love passionately hugging me. This is good, because I like passionately hugging people too! YAY :jess: