PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting

iamagod
03-24-2012, 03:34 AM
Girls: Have you ever kicked or hit a guy in the balls before? Why did you kick him in the balls? Did you enjoy kicking him in the balls? Guys: Have you ever been kicked or hit in the balls by a girl before? Why did she kick you in the balls? Did you enjoy getting kicked in the balls?

Hollycat
03-24-2012, 03:37 AM
The third option seems suspicious.
DD is that you?

Sephex
03-24-2012, 03:42 AM
I answered honestly anyway. Heavy D and the Boyz does not like getting kicked.

Jentleness
03-24-2012, 03:45 AM
Just because :hello:

Jinx
03-24-2012, 03:49 AM
This is what I call foreplay.

NorthernChaosGod
03-24-2012, 03:59 AM
This is what I call foreplay.
You do like it rough.

Bunny
03-24-2012, 04:04 AM
A girl once tried to kick me in the balls. I did not know the reason why she tried this. But I do know she ended up with a bloody nose.

fire_of_avalon
03-24-2012, 04:18 AM
I have never kicked a guy in the balls but I have punched a guy in the face.

Jiro
03-24-2012, 08:28 AM
A girl has never ckiedc me in the basl before but i have been kicked there before and holyfcuknuggets it stung like a btich actually wait no maybe i have een asccidentally kicked there by a chica but yeah i dunno

Psychotic
03-24-2012, 08:38 AM
If a girl kicked me in the balls I would, once recovered, pin her to the ground, rub my armpit in her face and force her to eat bugs and spiders. You just don't do it unless you're in mortal peril. :colbert:

Freya
03-24-2012, 09:28 AM
I have never kicked a guy in the balls intentionally. I had accidentally once in PE. I was trying to kick a ball and the kid jumped in front of me and I felt soooo bad. It looks like it hurts a lot! Why would anyone willingly do that just cause?

Shattered Dreamer
03-24-2012, 05:12 PM
Yeah I've been kicked in the balls by girls before. One of my friends when we were teenagers it was seemingly one of her favourite things to do which was dangerous to put it mildly. I can't say I enjoy getting kicked in the balls, & in fact I don't see how it is enjoyable for anybody!

I do feel the need to point out a flick to the dick is equally as painful

krissy
03-24-2012, 06:13 PM

a what

drotato
03-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Lawl subject is lawl.

Oh well, I've seen much worse in these forums.

No, I don't think I've ever intentionally kicked someone in the nuts before. But I used the word "think" because I have a bad memory. But if I did, they deserved it. :colbert:

Shattered Dreamer
03-24-2012, 06:39 PM

a what

Flick (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/flick)

GhandiOwnsYou
03-24-2012, 07:50 PM
The dick flick is evil... Though I put the ball tap on equal footing for pain with the dick flick. Testicle abuse is dangerous all the way around. I'm telling you, kick a guy in the balls its like the auto-abuse button. If he's not crying he's probably swinging for the fences.

Jessweeee♪
03-24-2012, 08:15 PM
My little brother and I were having a tickle fight when we were kids and it was past the point where it stopped being fun and started being angry like "okay stop NO YOU STOP YOU STARTED IT" and well when you want to stop being tickled you just flail around like crazy right so he got kicked in the balls. I didn't mean to, and even my eight year old self knew that you don't kick little boys there so I apologized but he still told mom and I got in trouble :(

sharkythesharkdogg
03-24-2012, 08:25 PM
A tip of the hat to all ladies who choose not to kick men in the balls. :hattip:

Extenuating circumstances aside, it's just bad form.

fire_of_avalon
03-25-2012, 03:57 AM
One time my sister kneed me in the pelvic bone and I lost my freaking mind with pain. I imagine getting kicked in the balls feels equally bad or worse.

Hollycat
03-25-2012, 04:03 AM
Getting kicked in the balls can go anywhere from getting kit in the gut by a kid on a bike to getting hit in the gut by a car going 60 mph with a champion boxer glued to the front who has

hurts alot.

Shiny
03-25-2012, 08:23 AM
One time I thought I was being cool trying to do a flying kick in the air (don't remember why I was probably high though) and ending up landing right on my friend's crotch with my knee extended. That's as close to kicking someone in the nuts as I've come.

Unbreakable Will
03-25-2012, 07:09 PM
SO much hatred for the dick flick. That tit is just evil. :nonono:

I've been kicked in the balls twice, same girl. I forgave the first one but when the second one happened I kicked her in the vag as hard as I could.

Phoenix Rising
03-27-2012, 04:10 AM
I've never really been kicked in the nuts before, I've always been curious about it though. This must sound kind of odd, but I would very much like to get kicked in the nuts some day. But I guess I'm such a great guy that I have never pissed anyone off enough to kick me yet :P

Bubba
03-27-2012, 04:11 PM
This must sound kind of odd, but I would very much like to get kicked in the nuts some day.

You need to set yourself some loftier goals, Mr Rising...

I was kicked in the nuts by Tabatha Mills in school when I was 13. I would sooner take an ungarmax to the face than experience that level of testicle pain again...

Parker
03-27-2012, 08:05 PM
my enormous scrotum acts like a kinda net for attakcs......sorta catches them then i like flex my ballbag and fire the fist/foot away from me at high speed, often breaking it when it hits the floor or w/e

Phoenix Rising
03-27-2012, 11:54 PM
This must sound kind of odd, but I would very much like to get kicked in the nuts some day.

You need to set yourself some loftier goals, Mr Rising...

I was kicked in the nuts by Tabatha Mills in school when I was 13. I would sooner take an ungarmax to the face than experience that level of testicle pain again...

Oh don't worry, that isn't very high on my list of things I'd like to do before I die.

Tabatha Mills, you used her full name on the forums?

Bubba
03-28-2012, 11:14 AM
I didn't think it would be. Ha, I was only messing anyway!

Well I'm pretty sure that was her name. I've not seen her since I left school. I'm not too concerned about using her full name though. In fact, if anyone on here would like to track her down and boot her in the fanny I would really appreciate it.

Phoenix Rising
03-28-2012, 04:01 PM
I didn't think it would be. Ha, I was only messing anyway!

Well I'm pretty sure that was her name. I've not seen her since I left school. I'm not too concerned about using her full name though. In fact, if anyone on here would like to track her down and boot her in the fanny I would really appreciate it.

lol well if you want that you should probably give us more than just her name. Maybe a Facebook account or something?

Bubba
03-28-2012, 04:19 PM
I don't really use Facebook so I don't think she's on my friend list.

But... if any of you truly cared for me then you'd find a way to track her down and exact a fitting revenge on my behalf!

Madame Adequate
12-16-2014, 08:04 PM
I do enjoy being kicked in the balls. Sadly, it only happens by accident. However, I savor those happy accidents when they occur, just as a painter savors his happy accidents if he's listening to his Bob Ross.

Shorty
12-16-2014, 08:35 PM
:colbert: