PDA

View Full Version : Former Disney Channel star Hilary Duff gives birth to a baby boy

SuperMillionaire
03-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Luca Cruz Comrie: Hilary Duff's Baby Boy (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/22/hilary-duff-baby-boy-luca-cruz-comrie-mike-comrie_n_1294739.html)

Former Disney Channel star Hilary Duff, age 24, has given birth to a baby boy named Luca Cruz Comrie, on March 20, 2012, with her husband, former professional hockey player Mike Comrie, age 31. They began dating in 2007 and were married in August 2010.

Hilary Duff was known for her role as Lizzie McGuire on the Disney Channel series of the same name. She was also a pop star, and recorded several hit songs.

Now, I never watched The Lizzie McGuire Show, but I did get into some of her music. A lot of you tend to dislike Miley Cyrus, both as herself and as her former alter-ego, Hannah Montana, and personally, while I never got into her show, I did get into some of her music, but I don't like Miley Cyrus all that much anymore, now that she's gone edgy and erotic. With that said, though a lot of you may dislike Miley Cyrus, what's your opinion of Hilary Duff and The Lizzie McGuire Show?

Jessweeee♪
03-24-2012, 08:10 PM
I liked the show and Hilary's music, but I was in middle school when it was on TV, and at that time I probably would have liked Hanna Montana too xD

MJN SEIFER
03-25-2012, 04:13 AM
I enjoyed it, and still watch it when it's on, but I haven't got Disney Chanel anymore, but they only took it off air about two years ago, I think. I thought her songs were good, and she had a good voice.

Shiny
03-25-2012, 05:02 AM
If you believeeeeee you've got a picture perfect plan
We've got you fooooled cuz we only do the best we can
And sometimes and make it
And sometimes you fake it

That's all I can remember from the theme song. I used to watch Lizzie McGuire and her crooked ass teeth every week.

Jinx
03-25-2012, 06:01 AM
One step closer each and every day
We'll just figure it out on the wayeee

There you go, Shiny.

Shiny
03-25-2012, 11:52 AM
Thanks, gurl.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lun16tRVWa1qh2n67o1_500.gif

blackmage_nuke
03-26-2012, 08:06 AM
I remember watching it when it was on even though there was nothing about it I really enjoyed but nothing I hated. It was probably between two shows I did enjoy. So what happens in the end? does she end up with Ethan Craft?

Thank god they didnt make the first name Cruz

Jinx
03-26-2012, 02:48 PM
WELL

The go to Italy at the end of 8th grade, and she falls for some Italian singer who's a total douche, and then yeah. She and Gordo MAYBE get together? They're out on some balcony at the end and she kisses him. He says, "Thanks." She says, "You're welcome."

So, either she gets with him, or she just made him pine for her ever more, the bitch. I'm going with the second option. She probably meets some senior guy in high school who smokes and has a flippin sweet ride, and ends up spending too much time in his backseat while Gordo does her homework.

blackmage_nuke
03-26-2012, 08:46 PM
I thought gordo was meant to end up with the other girl theyre friends with!

Jinx
03-26-2012, 08:57 PM
No, she didn't go on the trip with them, cos LaLaine was doing some other movie. All you see is a shot of a picture of Miranda, and she's like "Oh, I hope Miranda has fun in Mehico."

MJN SEIFER
03-27-2012, 06:35 PM
WELL

The go to Italy at the end of 8th grade, and she falls for some Italian singer who's a total douche, and then yeah. She and Gordo MAYBE get together? I remember always hoping they would when I watched the show, but I think that scene in the movie is the closest I ever got to confirming this. On the subject of the movie, was it ever confirmed why Matt who made "The Simpsons" hated it?

Jiro
03-27-2012, 06:44 PM
Sounds like she's happy and keeping out of trouble, top shit gurl.

DMKA
03-27-2012, 06:47 PM
Her Metamorphosis album is a guilty pleasure of mine.

...as are her self titled album and Dignity. :p

Jinx
03-27-2012, 06:53 PM
I was happy the other day cos I found her Metamorphosis album. :3

SuperMillionaire
04-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Well now, I guess I'm happy to see that Hilary Duff has a more positive reception on this board.

And she's already dropped a significant portion of the baby weight too, wow.

Anyway, what are your favorite Hilary Duff songs?

Shlup
04-03-2012, 04:25 AM
I always forget that she and Miley Cirus aren't the same person.

DMKA
04-05-2012, 02:46 AM

Hilary Duff's the one who's asscheeks aren't hanging out, grandma.

But yeah, Lizzie McGuire was pretty much the Hannah Montana of it's time. :p

SuperMillionaire
04-12-2012, 07:40 PM
LOL, no, Shlup, they aren't the same person. Hilary Duff, aside from a Maxim photoshoot, is more modest than Miley Cyrus, and she's a better role model too. And between the two, the former has the better music, and the better voice too.

Roto13
04-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Is Miley Cyrus still a thing?

DMKA
04-13-2012, 02:17 AM

Eh, now that you mention it, I haven't heard much about her since the salvia thing and her dad saying she's possessed by satan and it ruined their family.

Jinx
04-13-2012, 05:04 PM

Eh, now that you mention it, I haven't heard much about her since the salvia thing and her dad saying she's possessed by satan and it ruined their family.

What?!

SuperMillionaire
04-25-2012, 08:45 PM
She recently showed up at the premiere of The Hunger Games with her boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth (whom she met on the set of The Last Song).

As for her relationship with her family, well, it seems a bit better at this point, though she's still as scantily clad as ever... I think that Hannah Montana (the character/caricature) would be ashamed of her.

Anyway, this topic isn't about Miley Cyrus; it's about Hilary Duff, so let's get back to her, shall we?

Quindiana Jones
04-26-2012, 12:11 AM
My name is Luca, I live on the second floor...

SuperMillionaire
05-10-2012, 09:29 PM
Wow, really now? You have the same name as Hilary Duff's baby boy? Interesting...

Sheepy
05-12-2012, 07:23 AM
Oh God I feel old now...

SuperMillionaire
06-21-2012, 08:07 PM
Well now... it's been a little while here, as I've been busy with other things, but...

Oh God I feel old now...

Why? What for?

MJN SEIFER
06-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Hillary is the one who can sing, and is in a show that is actually entertaining. in my opinion of course.

SuperMillionaire
06-25-2012, 09:49 PM
Yes, I agree, MJN, and she's a better role model too. While she did have one Maxim magazine photoshoot (as did her older sister, Haylie), Hilary Duff is more modest and wholesome than Miley Cyrus, and I'm sure she's a great wife and mother now, too.