PDA

View Full Version : Deus Ex titles 75% off on Steam

Slothy
03-24-2012, 08:36 PM
Square Enix Publisher Weekend 2012 (http://store.steampowered.com/sale/squareenixweekend2012)

In keeping with their Square-Enix weekend currently running from March 22nd - March 26th, Steam's daily deal is a full 75% off of all Deus Ex titles and DLC.

While Invisible War may have been a bit iffy in terms of quality, the original is still one of the best games ever made and has had a clear influence on more titles in the last twelve years than you can shake a stick at. Particularly anything that involved a first person perspective and RPG mechanics. Well worth the $2.49 asking price.

And for those who haven't taken the plunge on Human Revolution yet, there may not be a better chance for some time. At $7.49 you're practically stealing it from Square-Enix, and you can consider it's Missing Link DLC pack to come strongly recommended by me as well. It's a lovely way to expand the games story an extra 3-5 hours, and is capped off by a boss battle truly befitting the series pedigree.

This is definitely not a sale to be missed.

Rostum
03-25-2012, 02:51 AM
I picked this up. :) Though I probably won't get the original, as I just know I'll never get around to playing it.

Pete for President
03-25-2012, 05:22 AM
WANT IT. But I can't since I'm not home : (

Pike
03-25-2012, 06:05 AM
Is Invisible War worth getting? I have the other two already.

Crop
03-25-2012, 06:12 AM
If I didn't already have a copy of all of the games in every single console that they are all available for, I'd totally jump on this.
I'm basically posting to say how totally worth it it is to get everything on offer here.

Slothy
03-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Is Invisible War worth getting? I have the other two already.

Depends. Some people find it to be decent enough that it's worth $2.49. Personally, I bought it for about that much a while back and only made it about an hour in before it annoyed me so much I never played it again. It's not a terrible game. It's just a really mediocre one from what I played. Which is pretty damning for a Deus Ex title.

krissy
03-25-2012, 03:40 PM
i did this like two weeks ago because they have a deal on human revolution every few weeks lol
it's worth it ten times over

Madame Adequate
03-25-2012, 05:57 PM
My darling Pike bought these all for me! You can never have too many copies of DX, and now I have a legit copy of HR. Also there's IW which really isn't a bad game at all, it's just not close to the other two.