PDA

View Full Version : Gendoo rools.

Peegee
03-29-2012, 06:17 PM
I don't really want this to be a super cereal topic but I wanted to know:

do you treat people differently depending on the proportion of nearby members of certain sex?

For example if it's all guys do you act like a bunch of dudes?
If there's a girl or two but more guys than girls do you act in a masculine role?
If there's more girls than guys does it go all haywire and there's combat to obtain the 'alpha' role?

I wanna know! Think a little about this!

sharkythesharkdogg
03-29-2012, 06:49 PM
I don't really change my behavior between males and females. Rather I change my behavior based on how well I know the person.

Between friends it's easier to joke and tease in ways that a complete stranger or a co-worker might take seriously and find offensive.

krissy
03-29-2012, 06:52 PM
when there's a lot of girls around im just really girly and friendly
unless there's someone around girl or boy that i want to kick in the face

if it's mostly guys i am ready start the filming i guess ;)

Sephex
03-29-2012, 07:37 PM
I basically act the same around all sizes of men and women. Because you see I'm ambidextrous, I slap ass with both hands.

Breine
03-29-2012, 08:40 PM
I don't change my behaviour depending on gender, but rather depending on how comfortable I am with that person and/or how much I know him/her.

Jessweeee♪
03-29-2012, 08:47 PM
Kind of. If I'm around mostly feminine people I'm more likely to talk about cute girly things or partake in girly activities, but I feel like my demeanor is more feminine when I'm around mostly masculine people. It's not really a conscious effort, I just feel like I'm the lady rather than a lady and I guess my femininity is kind of accentuated.

Jiro
03-29-2012, 08:53 PM
Well if I'm hanging out with a bunch of dudebros for whatever reason then I generally try to up the ante to fit in with them a bit better. Generally though I just act the same around friends 'cause we all get on regardless right.

Parker
03-29-2012, 09:10 PM
i act around people depending on how well i know them, not on gender

lmao jk, women find me repulsive

Chris
03-29-2012, 09:13 PM
I just am. I rarely meet new people, so I have no clue if my behaviour changes. Other than that, I'm just me, regardless of gender.

Zeldy
03-29-2012, 10:19 PM
I've studied gendoo rools actually and I most definitely notice them in all social situations. People do it without even realising it. I have a lot of boy mates and girl mates, and when it's me and my lads, I do become one of them, the way I speak, my mannerisms, everything. I could combat at and proper try to not be influenced, but why bother? I have more of a laugh that way. But me and all my girls are all dudes anyway, we don't live upto the stereotypical girl gendoo rool of being super girly and cute, we mong about and chat rubbish just like lads.

Pike
03-30-2012, 02:36 AM
damnit PG I got all excited because I thought the topic was "Gentoo rules" and I thought this was a Linux thread and then I come in here and it's not :(

Jinx
03-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Despite the hair, makeup, clothes, and accessories, I'm a total bro.

Except when I get into the bedroom. Then I'm all woman.

Sephex
03-30-2012, 03:08 PM
damnit PG I got all excited because I thought the topic was "Gentoo rules" and I thought this was a Linux thread and then I come in here and it's not :(

You think every thread is about Linux!

Pike
03-30-2012, 04:38 PM
Yes, and?

Peegee
03-30-2012, 05:12 PM
damnit PG I got all excited because I thought the topic was "Gentoo rules" and I thought this was a Linux thread and then I come in here and it's not

You should ban me for making you angry.

Yes, and?

I tried to install Gentoo once. I even got it to work. Everything was awesome. I had internets, instant messenger, could listen to mp3s and was working my way to getting some of the divx drivers or w/e installed

then I realized that I game on a windows computer and uninstalled it all.

u mad?

Pike
03-30-2012, 05:40 PM
install Gentoo

>>>/g/

Edit: VjGSMUep6_4

Peegee
03-30-2012, 05:50 PM
install Gentoo

>>>/g/

Edit: VjGSMUep6_4

but I said it worked.

Shlup
03-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Ehh... No, not really. My behavior isn't based on gender, though I suppose I do act differently depending on who I'm hanging out with. With my guy friends we can sit around and do nothing, but with most of my girl friends we usually craft and converse about reproduction or our husbands. But I also have a couple of girl friends who I can hang out with like my guy friends. Mostly Ashley.

Peegee
03-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Tell Ashley I said 'pfffffft'

Bunny
03-30-2012, 07:49 PM
The way I act around people is determined almost solely on the amount of alcohol that I have consumed. If none, I act like a normal human being. If more than 0, I tend to make a complete ass of myself and proclaim my dominance of conversation and world.

NorthernChaosGod
03-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Despite the hair, makeup, clothes, and accessories, I'm a total bro.

Except when I get into the bedroom. Then I'm all woman.

Marry me?

Freya
03-30-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm around guys a lot because of my job and I do tend to be more, me? Which is a bit more crude than normal. When I'm around girls I have to censor my funny jokes or that's what she said, at least to most the girls around here. A few I can still act normal with but women around here gimme dirty looks if i make like a that's what she said joke. That's what she said isn't even bad! Silly women.