PDA

View Full Version : Perfume, Lotion and Smelly Good stuff!

Freya
04-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Currently I've been using a Gwen Stefani Perfume! It smells soooooo good! My sister made me some Coconut and Lavender with aloe body lotion. That smells amazing too.

WHAT KINDA SMELL GOOD STUFF DO YOU USE? :kaoclove: What kind do you like? :jess:

Jessweeee♪
04-02-2012, 12:55 AM
I like shea butter scented shampoo and conditioner and apricot & cream body wash! For deodorant I prefer a baking soda scent and I try to avoid any more smelling stuff than that.

NeoTifa
04-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Orangey scented deodorant, John Freida shampoo, coconut conditioner (or the organic carrot leave-in if I don't have time in the shower to rinse), Juicy Couture perfume, lime coconut verbena lotion.

TL;DR: I smelled like a goddammed sexy tropical island.

blackmage_nuke
04-02-2012, 01:22 AM
I sweat and dont change my clothes for days. Soak in that scent.

Freya
04-02-2012, 01:23 AM
Oh man I love cocount smelling shampoos! But I have to use this boring smelling special stuff for my curly hair. And I am also tons of random smells all smashed together lol

fire_of_avalon
04-02-2012, 01:50 AM
As far as bathroom toiletries go I don't actually use anything with a strong scent. I mean it all has a smell but nothing overpowering. Just smells like shampoo, facewash, bodywash, etc. More often than not lately I'm using plain smelling lotion too - at least when I'm getting out of the shower.

Except it's warming up so I'm probably going to go to Bath & Bodyworks and get that awesome honeysuckle lotion. Unless my fran makes me some awesome organic body butter when the honeysuckle starts to bloom around here. Because she's my fran.

As far as perfume goes I use Bombshell by Victoria's Secret and... uh. something I won at a bridal shower by Mary Kay that smells freaking amazing. I can't remember the name.

krissy
04-02-2012, 01:57 AM
my friend has this coconut hand soap and it's great
i wash my hands all the time even when i don't need to while i'm over there

i try to use scentless milk soap i dunno.

im iiiin the market for some aloe vera. any recommended brands?

edit: call me a hippie but when i have to time i like to make baking soda paste and use that instead of deodorant. it works, usually! and you don't even have to cover a lot of space, so this stuff lasts forever if you just buy a pack of baking soda.

Hollycat
04-02-2012, 04:14 AM
I like skunk odor from a long distance. Is that weird?

I wear stetson black.

Shlup
04-02-2012, 07:09 AM
All flowery smells remind BJ of a grandmother's bathroom, so I don't usually wear smells. I do enjoy scenting myself with lavender, honey, and mint though. I usually smell like honey lotion.

If I use a spray scent, it's cucumber melon because it's the only smell BJ and I both like.

Rantz
04-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Hugo Boss Energise or Lagerfeld Classic for EdT. Just a little though.

My hairdresser uses this Moroccan oil (http://moroccanoil.com/en_US/products/Moroccanoil-Treatment) thing which not only does magic with my hair but also smells wonderful forever. I need to buy that shit.

krissy
04-02-2012, 04:28 PM
I like skunk odor from a long distance. Is that weird?

i don't think so. from far away it's just distinctive, but not really repulsive or anything.

Shlup
04-02-2012, 10:30 PM
I always knew Rantz had a vagina. Have you seen how soft his skin is??

Quindiana Jones
04-03-2012, 12:19 AM
A woman who smells like fruit or flowers effectively claim territory on my body. It's a fairly common fragrance, however, so I'm running out of skin to sell.

I use Hugo Energise, same as Rantz. Yet another reason why he is my soulmate. :blush:

Shiny
04-03-2012, 02:44 AM
Lately I've been working the Lush products which are mostly organic scents with a hint of lemon. It's good for the spring. For winter I will sometimes wear Eternity Moment although I'm not crazy about it now. For lotions I'll use Bed and Bath and Beyond scents like Plum something, Country Chic, Pear, and Midnight Pomegranate. Lastly, for my hair I use Biosilk which smells and works amazing. I use that with a flat iron and it works as if I got my hair permed. I have fairly thick hair.

Kalilung
04-07-2012, 08:35 PM
I approve of this thread and all it stands for. My favorite hairwash/bodywash/lotion used to be the peach stuff that Bath and Body Works put out back in 1997-2001. I don't know what happened to it. After that it was mango or pomegranate scented everything. I see Shiny has discovered the joy that is Lush products, and from there, i like anything that's scented with their Karma perfume. Which basically smells like hippies :\

Marshall Banana
04-08-2012, 05:22 AM
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7914255/rilakkuma/bathbomb.jpg
Honey-scented Rilakkuma bath bomb! A figure is revealed once the ball fizzes away!
I tried this out tonight. =D

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7914255/rilakkuma/Kose_HBD_MilkyBodyGelN.jpg
Rose-scented body lotion! I've been using it for a while (as well as a matching body scrub). Love it!

NeoTifa
04-08-2012, 11:32 PM
I want both. Link plz.