PDA

View Full Version : >> Games that you were never able to find..

black orb
04-02-2012, 06:05 PM
>>> Post those games that you have been looking for forever and never were able to find for various reasons, like living in the middle of nowhere or refusing to have a stupid credit card..:luca:

Note- obviously having the pirated copies doesnt count, thats cheating..

Quindiana Jones
04-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Bloody FFVIII. I found it once, played a bit, didn't like it so got rid of it. Now it is the only missing link in my sad bastard FF collection. :onoes:

black orb
04-02-2012, 06:59 PM
>>> Funny, I can still get most of the PS1 FF titles at some local stores. On the other hand, PSP games are very scarce and the stuff that come here is just utter crap..:luca:

Sephex
04-02-2012, 07:34 PM
I remember I couldn't find Secret of Mana for years until I found it somewhere last decade at GameStop for a decent price.

I know that doesn't really count in the spirit of the thread, but still. I am still kind of frustrated that I never was able to own that game back when it was new.

Pete for President
04-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Tenchu 1 & 2 for PS1.

Peegee
04-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Bloody FFVIII. I found it once, played a bit, didn't like it so got rid of it. Now it is the only missing link in my sad bastard FF collection. :onoes:

I wish I didn't lose my playstation games, because I have that game for the Playstation

I cannot find marvel vs capcom two. At this rate I won't want it just because it'll be too old.

Laddy
04-02-2012, 09:26 PM
A slew of CRPG's are sadly unable to be found. :(

Hollycat
04-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Pokemon Purple.

Del Murder
04-03-2012, 08:09 PM
I wanted to play Suikoden 2 back in the day because people here were raving over it, but I could never find a copy that wasn't like $80 or something. Hopefully it comes out for PSN.

leader of mortals
04-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Misadventures of Tron Bonne

:(

NeoCracker
04-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Soul Nomad and the Eater of Worlds. ;_;

Mirage
04-05-2012, 08:43 AM
I was never able to find Baten Kaitos for my gamecube :(

and that's WORLD EATERS, Neocracka!

GhandiOwnsYou
04-05-2012, 09:01 PM
Xenogears. I rented it from a blockbuster YEARS ago. Loved it, couldn't find a copy anywhere. After months of digging around, I found a new-in-box copy with the plastic still on it for $80, snapped it right up. I shit you not, like 4 months later they re-released it under Greatest Hits and it was frickin everywhere for $20. I could have shot lasers out of my eyes while simultaneously crapping live hand grenades when I saw them all lined up at the local Walmart.

I also had to hunt a little bit to find my copy of Contra, Startropics 2 and Panzer Dragoon Orta, but that was mostly because I waited years after their release to refurbish my old systems and hunt down copies for myself.

NeoCracker
04-06-2012, 12:22 AM
I was never able to find Baten Kaitos for my gamecube :(

and that's WORLD EATERS, Neocracka!

May well explain why I never found it.

Rocket Edge
04-07-2012, 12:52 AM
When I was younger I would constantly play a platform game on my friends Super Nintendo, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. As far as I can remember, the game centred on some guy going through different stages to find a princess. It's all just for Nostalgias sake, but I would love to play it one more time.

Hollycat
04-07-2012, 12:54 AM
Mario?

Shattered Dreamer
04-08-2012, 11:53 PM
It took me ages to find a cheap pre owned copy of Ghostbusters for PS3 but eventually I picked it up for €12 there last year (a fun game if you're a fan of the movies & cartoon series). Then I tried to buy Fallout 3 pre owned 3 times but each time despite the game being on the shelf they had none left got it eventually though. Had that same problem with Portal 2 recently but picked up a pre owned copy a month about for €20.

Depression Moon
04-09-2012, 01:19 AM
Earthbound and Legend of Dragoon are so damn high on the internet.

Wolf Kanno
04-09-2012, 04:28 AM
Terranigma was a title I really wanted to own for my SNES, I've read a few good things about it and the game just sounds intriguing but it costs a fortune online and I found out only later that the reason why I never heard of the game until a few years ago was because it was never released in the U.S. One of those rare times the PAL regions got a great game but America didn't get it.

Del Murder
04-11-2012, 10:40 PM
PAL got Terranigma? Bastards!

*Devore*
04-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Final Fantasy 3, the original not the psp remake. I heard that it was never released on the playstation or ever left japan so the chance of me ever getting copy is very slime.