PDA

View Full Version : My aunt is pregnant!

Peegee
04-02-2012, 07:37 PM
She sent me the ultrasound of her child n________n now I will be cousins to more kids :D

Do you have cousins? how many cousins? And what do you call your cousins' kids in relation to you? are they nephews and neices once/twice/etc removed ? English is so confusing when it comes to relations.

anyway here is a picture of her kid:

View image (http://postimage.org/image/whq6jrgrv/)

n__n so you might be thinking PG is being PG as usual and spamming, but there's actually a related EoFFer story!

When I visited Shalyn / misfit last year, she and keith and a colleague and I all went to this restaurant. We were served by this asian immigrant or something - she was young but didn't understand anything. I thought she just didn't speak english, but when they showed her a (real) ultrasound image of a baby, she didn't know wtf she was looking at. So we were messing with her, saying 'is this a horse' or something (because it did look like a horse's head!) and she was saying YES! OMG lol asians.

I couldn't stop laughing and that's the end of this mean thread.

Sephex
04-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Congrats to your Aunt PG!

Anyway, seeing how my dad is the seventh of eighth from his immediate family, I have tons of cousins (especially since one of his brother's ended up having eight kids himself). To make up for it, I barley have any cousins on my mom's side.

Anyway, we all just refer to each other as cousins I suppose. If we are directly talking to each other we just say each other's name.

Shlup
04-02-2012, 10:42 PM
My friend and my mother's cousin just announced their pregnancies this week too.

NeoTifa
04-03-2012, 02:23 AM
Both sides of my family are hillbillies. I have a shitton of cousins.

Pheesh
04-03-2012, 05:52 AM
Italian; I have so many fucking cousins that I'm going to have to move out of the state, if not the country, if I want to find a wife I'm not related to.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
04-03-2012, 06:19 AM
I have cousins. But I don't really know them.
I do know my not-cousins, who are still cousins... to my sisters...

Jinx
04-03-2012, 03:18 PM
My cousins are all thugs, jail-birds, and free-loaders.

Except the little ones, they're cute.

Peegee
04-03-2012, 03:53 PM
I need to remind shalyn of this story.

@misfit (https://www.facebook.com/shalyn.cline)

Bubba
04-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Tell your Aunt I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run away when she told me she was pregnant. I just got scared. We both knew it was just for that one night.

Tell her I'm willing to support her in any way she wants. As long as it doesn't involve that dirty sex stuff she made me do last time.