PDA

View Full Version : Am I white? I disagree

Peegee
04-03-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm involved in an argument with Dignified Pauper. I insist that I am not white but I enjoy all of the privileges of being white and male, and he's giving every excuse in the book to explain why I'm white and male and straight, and thus more privileged than he:

- I do not get treated like a minority
- people do not feel threatened with me around
- I am afforded the privileges of white people who are straight / male

I argued that I lack white liberal guilt, but he said that since Obama has white liberal guilt, it is not a strictly white phenomenon. I would copy /paste parts of our conversation but I call him swear words many times in rebuttal, so I won't

wait, I can just copy:

PG: black people like me. Do black people like whites? no. Therefore I'm not white

DP: are you black? no. are you latino? no. are you white? yes.

---

This is getting out of hand. I'm not white! Help!

How whites took over America - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tacvR87FzBU)

Clo
04-03-2012, 05:38 PM
... I thought you were some type of Asian. This arguments seems stupid.

Psychotic
04-03-2012, 05:46 PM
You mean if you put Dignified Pauper and Peegee in a room together the end product is nonsensical gibberish?

Wow. Who knew.

Peegee
04-03-2012, 05:47 PM
You mean if you put Dignified Pauper and Peegee in a room together the end product is nonsensical gibberish?

Wow. Who knew.

I don't even remember what we talked about when we met. I think food. And...food.

Sometimes we spoke about the environment we found ourselves in.

krissy
04-03-2012, 06:44 PM

are you kidding

everytime you post i'm worried a bunch of triads are gonna beat me up

Peegee
04-03-2012, 06:54 PM

are you kidding

everytime you post i'm worried a bunch of triads are gonna beat me up

Boo!

edit: you know this would be the best time to make fun of my threat level. huhuhu
'you aren't a kung fu asian you're a math asian'

nik0tine
04-03-2012, 07:12 PM
i thought you were yellow like pikachu :confused:

Peegee
04-03-2012, 07:15 PM
i thought you were yellow like pikachu :confused:

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/037/2/0/Angry_Pikachu_by_BeebarbX.png

I'M NOT WHITE

Sephex
04-03-2012, 07:31 PM
You look Asain to me. Always have...always will! :love:

Also, everyone is making a race joke so....

JERMEY LIN PLAY B-BALL! WHY YOU NO PLAY A-BALL PG?!

Quindiana Jones
04-03-2012, 08:59 PM
You are white, though. Seriously white. Sure you're Asiany, but you're definitely white. I appeal to the case of Cox v. Turk.

Dignified Pauper
04-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Again, if you're not treated like a minority, you've been adopted into white culture, and white people aren't threatened by you, then you are clearly white.

Peegee
04-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Well I did meet a lot of white AMERICAN (and therefore racist) parents and the like when I last went to USA and none of them murdered me.

So I guess I enjoy white privilege without being white.

Quindiana Jones
04-03-2012, 09:34 PM
But you are white.

nik0tine
04-03-2012, 09:35 PM
Sometimes I like to make the argument that British, Canadians and Australians are actually Americans. If that's true, maybe PG can be considered white.

Peegee
04-03-2012, 09:39 PM
Sometimes I like to make the argument that British, Canadians and Australians are actually Americans. If that's true, maybe PG can be considered white.

>being american is being white
>black americans are white

sigh.

Quindiana Jones
04-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Nationality =/= race =/= whiteness.

pg is Canadian, Asian, and white. My logic is undeniable. :robot:

Peegee
04-03-2012, 09:52 PM
wait if 'white' is not a race then what is it? Is it a social status?

Can you be caucasian but not white?

Quindiana Jones
04-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Yes.

Peegee
04-03-2012, 09:58 PM
What the flying hell is this crap? You trolling me son?

BTW I want to know why white people smell like milk.

Sephex
04-03-2012, 10:27 PM
What the flying hell is this crap? You trolling me son?

BTW I want to know why white people smell like milk.

So we can do this (skip to 1:27): BASEketball (3/11) Movie CLIP - Got Milk (1998) HD - YouTube (http://youtu.be/xtRnl5zHKxc)

NeoTifa
04-04-2012, 02:19 AM
Are you kidding me? I feel extremely threatened by PG. I'm all like "omg he's gonna Kung Fu chop the shit outta me omgomgomg" Very threatening.

Jinx
04-04-2012, 02:22 AM
I have no idea what PG looks like, therefore can not give an opinion.

Peegee
04-04-2012, 02:29 AM
I have no idea what PG looks like, therefore can not give an opinion.

you're mean to me

NeoTifa
04-04-2012, 02:59 AM
They all look alike, right? Like Jackie Chan, but a few inches taller. ;)

Peegee
04-04-2012, 05:04 AM
They all look alike, right? Like Jackie Chan, but a few inches taller. ;)

you talk a lot of crap when you're sober

DMKA
04-04-2012, 05:32 AM
White is a state of mind.

Shlup
04-04-2012, 05:45 AM
By this logic, is my stepdad, whose skin is about the color of coffee beans, also white?

nik0tine
04-04-2012, 06:28 AM
Is Barack Obama white? Obviously, he is.

Bunny
04-04-2012, 06:45 AM
No.

Shiny
04-04-2012, 06:57 AM
Name all of the black people who like you.

I need to put them on my list of people to quarantine.

starlet
04-04-2012, 01:29 PM
I decided a long time ago that I'm not white because I have the posterior of an African woman. And no it doesn't matter how much I work out, it isn't going anywhere.

tl;dr: I GOTZ DAT GHETTO BOOTY :kakapo:

Rantz
04-04-2012, 01:44 PM
PG is mulatto. I thought this was an obvious answer.

Peegee
04-04-2012, 02:26 PM

You like me

NeoTifa
04-04-2012, 02:27 PM
When have you ever seen me not sober, PG?

Peegee
04-04-2012, 03:39 PM
When have you ever seen me not sober, PG?

you want me to tell everybody?

nik0tine
04-04-2012, 04:58 PM
My cousin whose birth mother was Indian (as is, from India) and whose birth father was Columbian is still Indian and Columbian, even if he loves basketball and and plays DJ Hero.Sounds pretty Indian to me.

NeoTifa
04-04-2012, 06:40 PM
I was completely sober, sir. You were the one who had lots of Rum and Coke. :D

Yeargdribble
04-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Being of Asian ancestry is almost like being white+. You get pretty much all of the benefits of being white in addition to some of the benefits of being a minority. I also feel that of all peoples, Asians have the least negative stereotypes. You can probably think of a dozen negative stereotypes about black people being thieving welfare livers and Latinos being lazy border jumpers. However, Asians are stereotyped for being smart and working hard. Sometimes they are stereotyped for language idosyncrasies or overprotective parenting, but these aren't thinks that make people see you on the street and fear or loathe you... except for the people who might look bad against the general better work ethic stereotype that you carry.

Asians have a win-win in most areas... except for beard growth and the such.

Jinx
04-04-2012, 06:52 PM
They have tiny wee-wees.

Yeargdribble
04-04-2012, 07:06 PM
They have tiny wee-wees.

Yeah, I was trying to avoid mentioning that one, which is why I decided to mention beards "and such."

krissy
04-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Def Poetry - Beau Sia - Asian Invasion - YouTube (http://youtu.be/9czrNZ_mXus)

Shiny
04-04-2012, 09:13 PM

You like me
What gave you that idea?

I also agree with fierytempest that actions do not define your race. If I hear someone say "acting white" again I'm going to put a hit out on them.

Peegee
04-05-2012, 12:29 AM

They have tiny wee-wees.

Yeah, I was trying to avoid mentioning that one, which is why I decided to mention beards "and such."

lulz

@shiny i can't tell if you're still joking around but at least you stopped insinuating stuff about my friends.

Being white+ as yearg says is a good way to insult toland. Thanks yearg

Dignified Pauper
04-05-2012, 02:07 AM
But PG isn't asian. He has all the sentiments of being white without the negative consequences of being a minority. To be a minority, one must feel marginalized. Clearly, PG is white because he's been completely consumed by white society that no amount of slanty eyes will make him Asian. He is white and always was white and will always be white.

The majority of you have never seen PG. I have seen PG. I know he's white. Try to prove me wrong.

NeoTifa
04-05-2012, 02:21 AM
I have seen PG. He's very azn.

Sephex
04-05-2012, 02:54 AM
I made this just now, and I don't know where else to put this.

nik0tine
04-05-2012, 03:13 AM
When I was in Trinidad I saw a white dude with a Jamaican accent. Was he black?

jenovajunkie
04-05-2012, 03:51 AM
Man I was reading this, and how it ballooned from the topic of food. Dude....
WE ALL BLACK. :kakapo:

Dignified Pauper
04-05-2012, 01:40 PM

only if people thought he was dangerous.

Peegee
04-05-2012, 01:58 PM

only if people thought he was dangerous.

i have a friend from jamaica. i think he's half native jamaican but i can't tell (he looks like I look) - but he's also an american and a canadian. however they made him return his jamaican citizenship

however if see him fraterize with native jamaican's he's all 'ja mon' and all of that nice stuff

is he black?

Dignified Pauper
04-05-2012, 03:01 PM
Only if people thought he was dangerous.

NeoTifa
04-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Lol Pauper you are so racist.

Peegee
04-05-2012, 05:49 PM
A breakthrough! I have proved I am not white

View image: untitled (http://postimage.org/image/3yppy8bzv/)

Clo
04-05-2012, 06:58 PM
I feel like... there's not enough genuinely smart people answering in this thread.

krissy
04-05-2012, 07:01 PM
no that's impossible
if you'll look at the 'are you smarter than most people' thread you'll find that most people here are supremely intelligent so by the laws of statistics this thread is pretty much super smart

Dignified Pauper
04-05-2012, 11:24 PM
A breakthrough! I have proved I am not white

View image: untitled (http://postimage.org/image/3yppy8bzv/)I already answered this.

Bunny
04-06-2012, 12:26 AM
But PG isn't asian. He has all the sentiments of being white without the negative consequences of being a minority. To be a minority, one must feel marginalized. Clearly, PG is white because he's been completely consumed by white society that no amount of slanty eyes will make him Asian. He is white and always was white and will always be white.

The majority of you have never seen PG. I have seen PG. I know he's white. Try to prove me wrong.

You are either trolling or trying really hard to justify a misunderstanding of how minorities, stereotypes, and your own personal racism exist. Nobody here can prove you wrong because you are so set in your own personal beliefs that you will simply justify every point someone brings with something that makes sense solely within the context of your own head.

There are no criteria one must meet in order to be classified as a minority. If you are in the minority due to whatever race you happen to be, you are a minority. PG is asian because he identifies as an asian. Simply because he is not marginalized like other asians, or because he grew up in a different society than other asians, does not take away from the fact that he is asian. Saying otherwise is admitting your own willful ignorance.

Clo
04-06-2012, 12:42 AM
You are either trolling or trying really hard to justify a misunderstanding of how minorities, stereotypes, and your own personal racism exist. Nobody here can prove you wrong because you are so set in your own personal beliefs that you will simply justify every point someone brings with something that makes sense solely within the context of your own head.

There are no criteria one must meet in order to be classified as a minority. If you are in the minority due to whatever race you happen to be, you are a minority. PG is asian because he identifies as an asian. Simply because he is not marginalized like other asians, or because he grew up in a different society than other asians, does not take away from the fact that he is asian. Saying otherwise is admitting your own willful ignorance.

Alright. Here we go. Just what this thread needed. Thank you, Bunny.

nik0tine
04-06-2012, 12:59 AM
There are no criteria one must meet in order to be classified as a minority. If you are in the minority due to whatever race you happen to be, you are a minority.What about the European aristocrats of old? Were they minorities?

Personally, I say yes.

Bunny
04-06-2012, 01:05 AM
There are no criteria one must meet in order to be classified as a minority. If you are in the minority due to whatever race you happen to be, you are a minority.What about the European aristocrats of old? Were they minorities?

Personally, I say yes.

Within the context of the thread? No. But only because we are talking racial minorities. Minorities don't exist solely in the context of race, however. Financial, political, social, etc. can all warrant a person being classified as a minority. Likewise, minorities can also be regional - being a minority in America does not necessarily make you a minority in Australia or South Africa. On a global scale, the definition or consideration of a minority might also change.

Like many things, the status of a minority is very far from being a black and white issue.

Dignified Pauper
04-06-2012, 03:47 AM
Personally, PG and I have won this thread by making you all acknowledge that race exists in the first place. You all are terrible and should be ashamed. Clearly, it doesn't matter that PG is white, because what does matter is that all of you are so obsessed with race to even discuss this nonsense.

nik0tine
04-06-2012, 04:26 AM
Like many things, the status of a minority is very far from being a black and white issue.Shame on you.

Bunny
04-06-2012, 05:56 AM
Personally, PG and I have won this thread by making you all acknowledge that race exists in the first place. You all are terrible and should be ashamed. Clearly, it doesn't matter that PG is white, because what does matter is that all of you are so obsessed with race to even discuss this nonsense.

Why should we be ashamed? You talked about it, and therefore put just as much emphasis on it, as everyone else in this thread - and you did it in a more negative light than the rest of this. How exactly do you win the thread? Acknowledging, and discussing, race doesn't matter for tit. Race exists, there is no eliminating that fact.

(When people immediately recognize that you are trolling, you've already failed.)

NeoTifa
04-06-2012, 06:06 AM
@DP: You're smurfing retarded. Of course race exists. It will always exist, and why shouldn't it? People are different, so what? It's when people use race as an excuse, an accusation, or a crutch, then it becomes a problem. There's nothing wrong with recognizing the different races and cultures of the world, but it shouldn't be holding us back. It's when you say "ew, I'm not drinking from the same water fountain that ____ did because they're _______. They shouldn't have rights either because I don't like them." That doesn't go just for race either. That's right, I'm looking at you, homophobes!

Peegee
04-06-2012, 06:49 AM
Race is melanin concentration, Pigment concentration, hair texture,
skin thickness, skull shape, pelvis shape, muscle density, facial
features, hand size and hand bone structure, and a number of Race-
specific genetic illnesses
BUT IT CAN'T BE FUCKIN MENTAL PROWESS !!! THAT'S RACIST

nik0tine
04-06-2012, 10:17 AM
DP is a fucking homophobe if I've ever seen one.

Clo
04-06-2012, 12:54 PM

Troll, get back under your bridge.

Dignified Pauper
04-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Race is a social construct. Culture is real. PG is just as white as I am and just as black as I am when it comes to race.

Clo
04-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Race is a social construct. Culture is real. PG is just as white as I am and just as black as I am when it comes to race.

Um, no, culture and society are social constructs. Race denotes genetic similarity.

Also, minority does not mean "discriminated against." It's the classification of people there are less of. For instance, women are a minority in politics. Men are a minority in elementary education. Asians are a minority in the United States population. Caucasians are a minority in certain neighborhoods, for instance the one I work in.

One definition: "A minority is a sociological category within a demographic... the term refers to a category that is differentiated and defined by the social majority, that is, those who hold the majority of positions of social power in a society."

mi·nor·i·ty/məˈnôrətē/

The smaller number or part, esp. a number that is less than half the whole number.
The number of votes cast for or by the smaller party in a legislative assembly.

Stop making up your own definitions.

Also, if somebody identifies with a certain category of people, it is extremely rude to tell them that's not what they are. So, thanks for faux-pasing all over this thread.

Dignified Pauper
04-06-2012, 11:50 PM
I think PGies definition of race falls more in-line with dividing humans into species. Rut-roh sgettios.

Jiro
04-08-2012, 05:08 AM
Peeegee is a Canadian of Chinese descent. He's not white, but he enjoys the same rights and opportunities as most western affluent people. "White" doesn't mean shit.

NorthernChaosGod
04-08-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm white. Prove me wrong, bitches.

Chris
04-08-2012, 01:25 PM
My mother is Filipino, but my great grandparents were Spanish. My father is Danish. So what does that make me?

krissy
04-08-2012, 03:50 PM
friggin' hot

Shiny
04-08-2012, 04:55 PM
You're not even close to white.

Peegee
04-08-2012, 05:52 PM
You're not even close to white.

This. Julian you're hispanic if anything.

In order to be white you have to enjoy privileges.

DP has been stymied btw guys. I said 'white women' and he was using the definition as privileged. Of course I should have children with privileged people - why would I have children with lower classed or uneducated people?

But I rephrased my question and said 'hey DP can I have sex with CAUCASIAN women' because whites and caucasians seem to have sex with each other very often. He was stumped and did not immediately retort

NorthernChaosGod
04-08-2012, 08:02 PM
You're Hispanic.

Dignified Pauper
04-08-2012, 08:25 PM
I don't remember the full extent of the conversation, but PG is white, but not Caucasian is what we established. He enjoys all the benefits of white privilege without white guilt. Also, he's allowed to breed with only other whites but not Caucasians because of superiority. Lastly, Caucasian = white but white =/= caucasian in the same manner that a square = rectangle but rectangle =/= squares. You see? So he's white.

Jinx
04-08-2012, 08:32 PM
What I'm getting is you consider him white because of the "white privilege" he enjoys.

What exactly, in your mind, is white privilege?

NorthernChaosGod
04-08-2012, 10:03 PM
Probably less harassment by cops.

Jiro
04-08-2012, 10:48 PM
"White Privilege" is a misnomer because it literally has nothing to do with being white...now. Of course there was all sorts of inequality, and that certainly still has an impact today, but the colour of a person's skin has little to do with how affluent they are. Numerous other factors come into play.

NeoTifa
04-09-2012, 12:08 AM
Oh gods, this thread....

Jiro
04-09-2012, 01:05 AM
What do you expect from a thread Peegee created just to see if people will resort to calling him names? :p

Jinx
04-09-2012, 01:56 PM
PG is a FRIED RICE LOVER!!!!!

Am I doing it right?

Peegee
04-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Yes.

And to add to confusion, DP (great acronym btw) insists that juggalos, hicks, and rednecks are all 'white' AND 'caucasian', but I insist that mainland china-ders are not white, cannot be white (they do not enjoy privilege).

It infuriates me that juggalos enjoy white privilege. Somebody show how this is false.

krissy
04-09-2012, 03:34 PM
nobody but other juggalos wants to have sex with them

Peegee
04-09-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm just upset that they enjoy the same white privileges I do. I earned my white privilege - they were just born and listen to lousy music

NeoTifa
04-10-2012, 03:08 AM
What is a Juggalo? He just don't care. He might try to put a weave in his nut hair.

nik0tine
04-10-2012, 05:13 AM

Am I doing it right?No, you're doing it wrong. It's flied lice.

Peegee
04-10-2012, 03:52 PM
What is a Juggalo? He just don't care. He might try to put a weave in his nut hair.

"Under The Moon" was always a fun song to listen to as I fell asleep with thoughts of doom and gloom.

Dignified Pauper
04-10-2012, 08:11 PM

BAHAHAHAHA

And PG, as far as white privilege, it isn't exclusively white any longer, like Jiro said, but every caucasian person has it by virtue of bein caucasian. You put a caucasion man versus any other ethnicity on trial for the same crime and the caucasian always gets the least severe punishment. That's just one example.

Peegee
04-10-2012, 10:18 PM

BAHAHAHAHA

And PG, as far as white privilege, it isn't exclusively white any longer, like Jiro said, but every caucasian person has it by virtue of bein caucasian. You put a caucasion man versus any other ethnicity on trial for the same crime and the caucasian always gets the least severe punishment. That's just one example.

What about female privilege? They get to be pedos and only get a slap on the wrist, and all of the dirty men go 'nice.mp3' and high five the underaged children who got raped.

Dignified Pauper
04-11-2012, 03:03 AM
Only the hot ones and only if they too have white privilege.

Peegee
04-11-2012, 03:53 AM
Only the hot ones and only if they too have white privilege.

good point. I wonder if feminism addresses this privilege?

Shiny
04-11-2012, 05:09 AM
White privilege only exists for people who are both rich and white. Or at least moderately wealthy (upper class).

Loony BoB
04-11-2012, 09:29 AM
*reads about a page and a half of the thread and ignores the middle bit*

So, wait, being white no longer refers to the colour of your skin? Are you saying they have changed the meaning behind a word? That is totally gay.

Peegee
04-12-2012, 12:28 AM
That's what toland is trying to say. He has a plethora of examples too.

Did shiny just say that affluence = privilege?

Shiny
04-12-2012, 07:03 AM
Basically, no one cares about poor white people who go to Walmart.

Peegee
04-12-2012, 09:11 PM
@Toland (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=12403055) can you explain this:

Funny Pictures at WalMart (http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/)

Quindiana Jones
04-14-2012, 02:09 AM
pg is white. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKiPqiBr2iM&feature=related)

Peegee
04-15-2012, 04:50 AM
no. toland explicitly stated that whites have white privilege. That guy does not have white privilege.

Dignified Pauper
04-15-2012, 04:53 AM
Poor Caucasian people are still white when it comes to privilege. They get less severe punishment for crimes, get preferential treatment, and are still able to tap into the full benefits of white privilege.

Peegee
04-16-2012, 03:56 AM
What about apartheid? if i go there will i die?

Dignified Pauper
04-16-2012, 12:35 PM
It's a strong possibility

Peegee
04-16-2012, 02:47 PM
But that disproves white privilege. And if privilege is so bad why do we not complain about japanese or chinese or french privileges?

Quindiana Jones
04-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Because you're not in Japan/China/France. Ask a Romanian or Arab about French privilege and you'll hear about it.

Pike
04-16-2012, 08:46 PM
French Privilege man

When I start a new game of EU3 they're always so overpowered

Unless I'm playing Brittany /smug

Dignified Pauper
04-18-2012, 12:22 AM
Yeah, but White People, at one time, owned the damned globe. Those Brits owned land all across the Earth. There really wasn't a region not conquered by Europe. uMad, minorities?

Peegee
04-18-2012, 04:05 AM
why would that matter? Mongols owned most of asia. Also Mother Russia is impregnable.

Pike
04-18-2012, 04:32 AM
http://fumaga.com/i/british-empire-at-first-I-was-like-but-then-I-was-like.jpg

Come on you guys what happened to the sun never setting

TrollHunter
04-18-2012, 05:55 AM
This thread... GUHHHH
https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBIVtcT66dJvLSs85lk-v3ELTlUYnc45CGCacfuxArk4Xo0mo-Fw

Peegee
04-18-2012, 06:34 PM
pike wtf does that pic mean?

Pike
04-18-2012, 07:55 PM
pike wtf does that pic mean?

It's what the glorious British Empire looked like before they got all soft

krissy
04-18-2012, 09:57 PM
anyway pg we know what you are

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0swg6V1M41qb8lxuo1_1280.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0swg6V1M41qb8lxuo2_1280.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0swg6V1M41qb8lxuo3_1280.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0swg6V1M41qb8lxuo4_1280.jpg
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0swg6V1M41qb8lxuo5_1280.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0swg6V1M41qb8lxuo6_1280.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0swg6V1M41qb8lxuo7_1280.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0swg6V1M41qb8lxuo8_1280.jpg

Peegee
04-20-2012, 11:30 PM
that just proves i'm white+

Dignified Pauper
04-21-2012, 02:12 AM
Poz white?

Peegee
04-23-2012, 04:20 AM
i'm not pos.

I was thinking the other day that I'm allowed to and have sla...I mean servants. white+!

Dignified Pauper
04-24-2012, 07:25 PM
They're only servants when they pay you and are willing to work for you...

Peegee
04-24-2012, 09:56 PM

what are you on about? you've stopped making sense about 10 posts ago.

My parents pay a person wages to work for us. The person agrees. Sometimes the person lives with us. What is the problem?

And you haven't addressed my other issue - you say there's white privilege but I have cisgendered, straight white males asking ME for money. I think that makes me more privileged than they are.

btw privilege means objectively better, right? IIRC Hsu tells me he has 2-3 slaves he keeps hidden from me, but he was assigned them by virtue of his birthright.

krissy
04-24-2012, 10:14 PM
ergo hsu is mor privilidged bc he's got slaves but u only have servants ;(

the solution here is to take over a small country and impose various of your wills upon its people

Jinx
04-24-2012, 10:25 PM
I didn't realize PG had servants.

Yeah, you totally white, bro.

Dignified Pauper
04-25-2012, 12:20 AM

what are you on about? you've stopped making sense about 10 posts ago..

No, re-read the statement. Servants pay YOU to work for you. That's what a corporation is called.

Peegee
04-25-2012, 03:20 AM
Do you ever make sense? Servants get paid in money. They exchange services for that money. They don't give me money, or if they do, I don't see it. Is this some sort of 'privilege' I'm not seeing?

Jiro
04-25-2012, 03:28 AM
I don't understand what's going on lol but Pike Canadia and Australia both have pretty strong ties to old Queeny baby so the sun only sets in asia

Dignified Pauper
04-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Do you ever make sense? Servants get paid in money. They exchange services for that money. They don't give me money, or if they do, I don't see it. Is this some sort of 'privilege' I'm not seeing?

PGies, I can't handle your nonsense. In white privilege, white people own companies, "hire" servants who they pay, and then these masters convince these servants to buy the same services that they provide! So, basically, the servants pay their masters to work...

Peegee
04-25-2012, 07:37 PM

PGies, I can't handle your nonsense. In white privilege, white people own companies, "hire" servants who they pay, and then these masters convince these servants to buy the same services that they provide! So, basically, the servants pay their masters to work...

You're talking about capitalism. I don't provide commercial goods. This is strictly a servant / master hierarchy, not a circular market economy where a ruling class pays the working class less wages than the profit earned from production.

The only profit I can imagine is the profit in time. We pay these people less money than it would cost us to do it ourselves. If we didn't it wouldn't make sense to hire them - we would hire some other people who offered the same work for less money.

Look at egypt circa 5000 years ago - did the slaves pay their masters? no. They just built the nice burial chambers. My parents do that on a small scale - I've had 2 people take care of us when we were young and now I have a person who cleans for us. We pay those people for their time and efforts. They use that money to buy from OTHER white people. Not from us (unless I dunno they buy telecommunications cabling installation services or are cell phone customers with a certain canadian company or bank with the largest canadian institution or want design services for video games or for advertising lol)

Quindiana Jones
04-26-2012, 12:07 AM
pg, whenever I hear you talking, I just hear white noise.

It's funny because you're white. :D

Dignified Pauper
04-28-2012, 12:16 AM
pg, whenever I hear you talking, I just hear white noise.

It's funny because you're white. :D

Best damn statement this thread has had yet.

Further PG, regardless of if you pay them or not, they still aren't white. And if they are, they've probably done something wrong and this is their only safety-net from becoming homeless.

Peegee
04-28-2012, 04:15 PM
I've started to realize that caucasian homeless men don't really exist. I think it's a reality tv show i can't find online (whether to watch or a reference to), or they are performing a public service, or are experimenting. there's a story of two white male lawyers who lived on the street for a month - they used mall washrooms to bathe, starbucks for internet, and basically 'stole' utiltiies to do things. I bet you white people who ask me for money are like that - just acting.

what i'm not quite sure though is what constitutes white privilege. from what i can tell white privilege (or as you call it caucasian privilege, but i don't agree that that exists) affords you a job regardless of the [un]employment rate, at a particular income level - what is it like 60-70 thousand minmum? and you always get one or two caucasian women and you can't get HIV or AIDs if you're white. That's as far as I know from visiting Hsu, because he told me that he pretended he was 'normal' just because I was visiting. I didn't even know how many employees he had.

Dignified Pauper
04-29-2012, 12:26 AM
So, first of all, the proper income for white privilege is about $40,000 minimum. Maybe 35 if the cost of living isn't high. Secondly, you can get HIV, but chances are, you caught it from someone without white privilege. However, white privilege suggests it never develops into AIDS. White Privileged men often go with no punishment when committing adultery. However, there is Caucasian guilt, which is exclusive to us that we feel bad in the presence of any minority, and so we mind our P's and Q's.

And yeah, I'm willing to bet that most homeless people might just be hermits and river people... Gypsies if you will.

KentaRawr!
04-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Wait, aren't shiny pikachus orange?

Peegee
04-29-2012, 05:34 PM
Do gypsies enjoy white privilege? they were murdered in large numbers by the superior germans - do german people enjoy white + (negative - since they rank below myself) privilege or something?

I think there has to be a ranking of privilege. otherwise it assumes that all white people have the same value to society, and that sounds dangerously socialist.

As for shiny pikachu, that's from a video game. I'm not actually a pikachu.

KentaRawr!
04-29-2012, 06:24 PM
Then why is your avatar of a pikachu?

I've been lied to!

Pike
04-29-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm not actually a pikachu.

I knew it, he's actually a jigglypuff jealous of pikachu's fame

Jinx
04-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Okay, so if I follow--being white doesn't necessarily allow for white privilege.

Dignified Pauper
04-30-2012, 06:38 AM
Do gypsies enjoy white privilege? they were murdered in large numbers by the superior germans - do german people enjoy white + (negative - since they rank below myself) privilege or something?

I think there has to be a ranking of privilege. otherwise it assumes that all white people have the same value to society, and that sounds dangerously socialist.

As for shiny pikachu, that's from a video game. I'm not actually a pikachu.

All Caucasians enjoy white privilege. Not all white people are Caucasion.

Further, only white people are allowed to kill other white people. When a minority does it, we lock them up in jail and pretend to give them a fair trial. When white people kill white people, we have a serious debate about the crime. When white people kill minorities, we just slap their wrists and say to hide it better, or feign self-defense.

krissy
04-30-2012, 07:29 AM
if all bleeps are bloops and all bloops are some of the moops, how many woops are doops?

so how many more generations until we're so genetically mixed you can't tell anymore
and at that point will racism be classism?

Peegee
04-30-2012, 07:14 PM
When I discussed this problem with cz, saying that 'if we killed all minorities it would fix this problem' he retorted that we would simply create a serf class which would be responsible for all problems.

See here's the problem we face and I'll be as scientific as possible. It's difficult to apply science to these things. As wesley was disproved in his gay choice thread which bombed, we proved that gayness was social, I will show how this too can be proved using science:

You have a certain amount of resources allotted to be available to lower class people. You have in that class of people juggalos, red necks, hicks, the KKK, and other coloured people. They're vying for parts of the pie.

if you wiped out any of those people, the rest of the people will grow due to increased access to those resources. It does seem counter intuitive, but I haven't proved whether there's a specific 'level' of anti-white privilege for those people who aren't whites/caucasians. So they could earn less money even if there's more money available. It's confusing.

Do you have any scientific literature to back up my findings?

update - i found evidence. what happens is if we wiped out the non-white poor people, the white poor would get the money. if we wiped the poor white/caucasian people and left the non-whites, the white business owners get the money.

Therefore white privilege.

Dignified Pauper
05-01-2012, 01:57 AM
You did this all without my help. Condragulations.

Sooner or later, if we eliminate minorities through interbreeding and just have Caucasian and others... well, then it's easier to identify white privilege. It'll return to the right place, to Caucasians. Sorry, PG. One day, you'll just be azn and not white poz.

NeoCracker
05-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Genocide would work much faster then interbreeding.

Peegee
05-01-2012, 02:05 PM
why not just do both?

@toland - you wish - I'm white+ and you can't outbreed me. caucasians have become complacent and depending on their white privilege to maintain the status quo

as i said in fb or maybe somewhere here - once the chinese and indians get access to energy, we will overrule centuries of caucasian rule and hold them down for endless prison sexy times for all eternity.

NeoCracker
05-01-2012, 02:30 PM
If you are good enough and Genocide, I'm not sure there would be anything left to interbreed with.

krissy
05-01-2012, 05:30 PM
sexy prison huh

anyway sort of relevatn

The Wilson Quarterly: Japan Shrinks by Nicholas Eberstadt (http://www.wilsonquarterly.com/article.cfm?AID=2143)

Peegee
05-01-2012, 05:50 PM
If you are good enough and Genocide, I'm not sure there would be anything left to interbreed with.

Anybody who has spent sufficient time on Stormfront's /white privilege/ board will know that racial homogeny leads to peace.

Dignified Pauper
05-02-2012, 02:30 PM
PG, I think you're missing the point. The point is that you're white poz.

Peegee
05-02-2012, 08:33 PM
stop putting stupid words together like it's a real thing. We've established that you can't get poz as a white person.

Dignified Pauper
05-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Also, we can't commit genocide. Then who would we marginalize in society?

By the way, I'm caucasian. I'm also gay. I'm not able to be poz because white.

Peegee
05-06-2012, 01:27 AM
Also, we can't commit genocide. Then who would we marginalize in society?

By the way, I'm caucasian. I'm also gay. I'm not able to be poz because white.

not you can be poz because you're gay

i can't be poz because i'm white and straight.

I already said you would marginalize the serf class. juggalos, red necks, hicks, etc.

Dignified Pauper
05-09-2012, 03:08 AM
True... But then, but the argument of genocide, who then would we marginalize? I'm so lost.

Also, I can't poz. Can't have STDs if you're not tested.

Peegee
05-09-2012, 02:41 PM
1984 wrote a book by huxley milf that says there will alays be a serf class. So it doesn't matter if genocide cuz serfs can be our labor force

And i haven't been tested but i am neg cuz virgin

NorthernChaosGod
05-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Wtf is this thread still going?

Peegee
05-22-2012, 05:21 PM
I have a few scenarios and I demand somebody who is versed in white privilege explain.

1) white men who do not have high self esteem. Most of them are beta males [this is somehow by definition according to prevailing nonsense]. Hell 4chan is obsessed about east aryan 'korean' women like it's the next wave in eugenics, and stereotypically they're all touchless virgins like my fb persona, so they're never going to mate. But in general and seriously - I don't like it when I can boss around a white man. Also...

2) physically bullying white males. I've done it a few times and it always feels wrong - as if 'this shouldn't be possible'. At first I thought it was because we were young and they weren't developed, but then I saw some nazi germany children and the boys all looked racially superior and intelligent. What happened to white boys?

Whenever I find I can physically bully a white male I lose all respect for them.

3) Homeless whites. According to statistics gained from gender studies and the like, I found that the majority of homeless people are white (caucasian) males, but the majority of homeless shelters cater to only females. Also there are virtually no provisions given to white men who are battered. I once asked a battered women's shelter if I could volunteer or go there to donate money, bus tickets, etc. They told me to not visit in person because I was male. So if I, a privileged white+ unabused male cannot go there, how can a physically abused, rape victim who happens to be white male go? They can't.

I should have more but this should be enough for now.

Sephex
05-22-2012, 05:26 PM
Wtf is this thread still going?

I seriously came in here just now to post that. You beat me to the punch. AND YOU GOT REPPED!

WORST DAY EVER.

NorthernChaosGod
05-22-2012, 09:00 PM
/smug

Sephex
05-23-2012, 12:23 AM
/smug

:mad2:

Peegee
05-28-2012, 09:53 PM
There's lots of Chinese immigrants here, and they make lots of money. Then their children get integrated into the culture and become 'white' - with their parents' money they end up being privileged. It's a viscous cycle

Jiro
05-28-2012, 10:16 PM
I went to Canada once. Chinamen everywhere. But they were nothing like Peegee. I guess he is white. He's definitely not yella. Maybe tan, sort of in between.

Peegee
05-28-2012, 10:31 PM
When it's sunny, instead of going all the way to the beach to sunbathe, I just go to the tanning booth. Why? So that when I go to the beach I will have a tan already and can focus on doing the fun stuff, like water skiing, tubing, sleeping, jogging, eating, and volleyball :D

Jiro
06-01-2012, 02:02 AM
pasty people at the beach is weird. that's why I keep away

Peegee
06-01-2012, 02:07 AM

typical. you're nothing but a pastey white boy anyway. my white+ genes allow me to be properly tanned and not suffer the effects of sunburn.

do you even tan jiro? i bet you just turn to a lobster in the sun.

Jinx
06-01-2012, 04:13 AM

I'm sorry I've displeased you. :(

Peegee
06-01-2012, 05:14 AM

I'm sorry I've displeased you. :(

It's okay. I'm white.

Jiro
06-01-2012, 08:11 AM
You don't live anywhere near a beach. I just wear full covering clothing a lot so my tan hardly happens. I do tan though, but only if I like, burn the shit out of myself first. The red peels off to reveal a nice sort of tan thing going on. If I'm unlucky I go yella

Peegee
06-01-2012, 02:01 PM
You don't live anywhere near a beach. I just wear full covering clothing a lot so my tan hardly happens. I do tan though, but only if I like, burn the tit out of myself first. The red peels off to reveal a nice sort of tan thing going on. If I'm unlucky I go yella

i live walking distance from yo momma who's so fat her ass creates thermonuclear fusion.

you just sound jelly that i can't get sunburned unless i cook myself over an actual fire.

Quindiana Jones
06-01-2012, 05:50 PM
pg, I just realised something. If you benefit from white privilege but don't have white guilt, sure that makes you super white? :D

Peegee
06-01-2012, 06:01 PM
pg, I just realised something. If you benefit from white privilege but don't have white guilt, sure that makes you super white? :D

Yes. If you talk to Trolland, he will explain the sociological intricacies of the designation "white+" which is what he designated me.

I have all of the benefits of being white but none of the guilt or negative aspects of it. I can also adopt other cultures without appearing to be intruding (I saw a Caucasian woman in moccasins the other day - disgusting and insulting)

krissy
06-01-2012, 10:29 PM
sometimes i wear a loincloth but i always feel terrible about it after

Peegee
06-01-2012, 11:02 PM
sometimes i wear a loincloth but i always feel terrible about it after

M/F/Quina/T ?