PDA

View Full Version : The Drunk Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Pike
04-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Cause EoFF loves their drinks, as can be seen by visiting General Chat at any given time.

Talk about what you're drinking, how drunk you are, or just mash the keyboard and pretend you're drunk. Whatever works for you! :cool:

I'm having wine coolers, or "pussy girly drinks" as Hux calls it. Eff that, I need at least some of my mental facilities tonight if I'm going to be playing Victoria 2.

Rantz
04-07-2012, 01:09 AM
I'm having red wine tonight.

Sephex
04-07-2012, 01:16 AM
Damn. Just posted in the other thread. Guess I will keep it in this thread on my typical drunk Friday's at edczxcvbnm's.

Drink Total As Of This Post

*Smirnoff Blueberry&Lemonade malt liquor
*1 Heavy mixed Vodka and Fruit Punch (currently drinking)

Drunk Status

I feel perfectly normal.

edczxcvbnm
04-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Here is the plan.

Finish this stupid smirnoff
Drink my mix vodka drink
Shot of Kilo Kai
Shot of other Rum
Shot of SoCo
Shot of stupid sauce
Sephex gets banned
I laugh!

Sephex
04-07-2012, 01:47 AM
Guess I am doing those shots too. This should be a fun night.

Madame Adequate
04-07-2012, 02:30 AM
Just some buds tonight because I am a masochist

Sephex
04-07-2012, 03:49 AM

*3 Heavy mixed Vodka and Fruit Punch (currently on third drink)
*1 Five Hour energy Drink (wake up early for work during the week/this helps me say up)

Drunk Status

Walking the line of buzzed and basic drunk.

drotato
04-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Um... Does Mello Yello count?

I don't drink, I guess that makes me uncool. ; ~;

krissy
04-07-2012, 04:27 AM
i dont drink either
i had a green tea a few hours ago

Peegee
04-07-2012, 04:30 AM
WHEEEE

my friends are bringing tequila and white wine tomorrow

i dunno how tequila is going to mix with hot pot (meat / veggie) and a cooked tofu dish but w/e

DK
04-07-2012, 04:36 AM
I am happily mashed atm. I think I am going to be worse tomorrow though. this will definitely be an entertaining weekend :)

Raistlin
04-07-2012, 04:52 AM
I have had... a few drinks. It was my law journal's banquet tonight, with open bar. I had some vodka tonics and some beers afterwards.

fire_of_avalon
04-07-2012, 05:19 AM
I drank some group frou beach drinks and am not drunk. Tomorrow though.

Sephex
04-07-2012, 05:57 AM

*4 Heavy mixed Vodka and Fruit Punch (currently on fourth drink)
*1 Five Hour energy Drink (wake up early for work during the week/this helps me say up)
*1 shot of Kilo Spice Rum
*1 shot of Choclate Vodka
*2 shots of Cruzan Mango Rum

Drunk Status

Definitely drunk. Every conversation I have with edczxcvbnm seems very deep.

edczxcvbnm
04-07-2012, 06:53 AM
What the fuck is wrong with you landlubbers?! Drink like a pirate already. I want to hear merry tales of wenches, treasure and Jack Sparrow kicking down a door or something!

SHOT?!?!

Sephex
04-07-2012, 06:58 AM
Sure, why not? Let's go do this ed. Who needs brain cells anyway?

Sephex
04-07-2012, 08:07 AM
Hate to double post, but this will be the last update.

*4 Heavy mixed Vodka and Fruit Punch
*1 Five Hour energy Drink (wake up early for work during the week/this helps me stay up)
*1 shot of Kilo Spice Rum
*1 shot of Choclate Vodka
*2 shots of Cruzan Mango Rum
*1 shot of Southern Comfort

Drunk Status
Everything has caught up to me. I am wasted. If I look at the night sky hard enough, I can see through space and time. I feel great, but I know I will pay for this when I wake up in a few hours. Good times.

nik0tine
04-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Tonight I had a beer spiked with whiskey and then, when that was gone, I drank carrot juice and whiskey to preserve my beer. Apparently, I'm going to be drinking every night until the booze runs out. The problem is I work tomorrow morning and all I want to do is stay up and drink whiskey and carrot juice. Goddammit.

Pike
04-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Last night Hux, Dan, and myself were all pretty tipsy and we all got in this MSN chat and we spent two hours just rambling on and on about video game music and linking each other stuff on youtube.

It was pretty great, we should do it again sometime

DK
04-07-2012, 03:07 PM
I was more than pretty tipsy bro, I was mashed up it was great. I didn't even realise you two were drinking either, but I approve. Usually after drinking as much as I did last night I would not drink again for at least two weeks but I promised my friend I would go out with him tonight and he says that he really wants to go hard so...well it should be funny either way. I think I will probably end up back in this thread again at some point tonight.

DMKA
04-07-2012, 03:18 PM
I fell asleep in the middle of my forth drink last night. I woke up and downed it this morning.

Work is a lot more fun when you have a minor buzz. :p

Clo
04-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Oh god let me tell you. I drank last night, and I'm still a little drunk at 11:00 AM. I couldn't turn down shots.

Anyway, I became excited because my boyfriend's ex was barhopping with us and I wanted to make her feel uncomfortable. But, she ended up being responsive to what I was saying, which I was proud of, so instead I tried to make the little girly girl either make out with me or come back for a threesome.

Yikes. I need to go drink some agua.

Sephex
04-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Alright.

Hangover Status

I feel a general level of grogginess and minor queasiness. I will be alright after a couple of hours.

Zeldy
04-07-2012, 07:38 PM
When I drink, I go outside, or do stuff like, offline.

Sephex
04-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Bars are too expensive and full of very annoying people. I used to do the bar thing all the time, but I enjoy an evening with friends on most occasions.

EDIT: Just thought out this some more, I realized my dismissive attitude was a tad unfair. It really depends on where you live with going out and drinking, no matter if it is at a bar or not. In my area most bars are full of males puffing out their chest trying to prove who is the biggest alpha male. Most females judge each other and act catty even though they all act exactly the same, down to how they dress. Loud, obnoxious top 40 hits are constantly played, and most pop music these days are bootleg club hits that maybe have six or seven lines that aren't part of an overly long chorus.

Having said that, there are a couple of bars I still go to on occasion with some friends that are quieter and more friendly. I still enjoy doing that.

Also, I am 29, close to 30, so going out to party is old, especially when most lively places are full of people several years younger than you.

Long story short, to each their own. I just didn't appreciate your snobby post, Zeldy.

NorthernChaosGod
04-07-2012, 09:40 PM
so instead I tried to make the little girly girl either make out with me or come back for a threesome.

Was no one going to comment on this?

Clo, you should drink more often with people you don't like. :p

GhandiOwnsYou
04-07-2012, 10:10 PM
My hangover is immense and unyielding. Going away party with the unit last night. Glass of straight shine on the ride over, 4 guinness, 2 shots (mixed liquors), 4 double jack and cokes, and whatever the hell else I don't remember drinking. I got in a fight with a goose. Twice. Same goose, 4 hours apart between incidents.

DK
04-08-2012, 01:27 AM
okay so I have drunk like 7 pints of ale and I think about 14 shots give or take today. I am pretty god damn happy right now. WHAT'S UP YO

Zeldy
04-08-2012, 01:33 AM
Long story short, to each their own. I just didn't appreciate your snobby post, Zeldy.

ah dude, it wasn't like I aimed it at any one in particular. It may have come across as snobbery, but thats my attempt at sarcastic humour.

starlet
04-08-2012, 02:07 AM
1 shot o Red Stag and Pinnacle Whipped mixed with Rock n' Rye (ITS A LOCAL THAAAAAAAAAAANG) so far....all in all it adds up to 3 shots. There will be more to report later.

Jiro
04-08-2012, 04:50 AM
I went down to subway and got a large soda so I have more coke to mix.

NorthernChaosGod
04-08-2012, 10:45 AM
I'm kind of drunk. I had a bunch of Skittles vodka (green flavor), some drink that tasted like a Jolly Rancher, and then some Scotch. Good times.

Iceglow
04-08-2012, 12:09 PM
Last night I was pretty drunk, decided I would go in to chat which was fun, that was after coming home from a club.

Then I passed out, it was fun. I woke up at about 4:45 and was like "my head feels like someone shat in it but I'm still drunk" sent a text to a person who texted me at some point that I hadn't seen and spoke to someone else on facebook chat and passed out again til just now. No hangover anymore, just the feeling of hmmm warm bed, don't want to move.

Sephex
04-08-2012, 06:05 PM

ah dude, it wasn't like I aimed it at any one in particular. It may have come across as snobbery, but thats my attempt at sarcastic humour.

Ah, sorry about that. As I have said on this forum before, it's hard for me to interpret tone through text.

Shattered Dreamer
04-09-2012, 12:14 AM
Went out last night & drank 8 pints of Guinness so I was pretty steamed. Got home around 2am & ate a cheese burger in bed. Good times :lol:

Agent Proto
04-09-2012, 12:18 AM
I had some homemade Sangria wine just awhile ago. Not much of it though, just enough.

Pike
04-11-2012, 03:58 AM
I'm drinking while playing Space Empires IV and having a headache; I'm not so sure how good of a combination this is

Bubba
04-11-2012, 04:23 AM
I've got a gig this Friday night with a free bar.

I will make an attempt to post on this thread when (if) I return.

Loony BoB
04-11-2012, 09:30 AM
9 ytu8aeerouihshioaaeogh8 yb4984p9qw 4qpg prgpq pv qp v43p9q 8q 8q 8q 840 6

i love you guys

Iceglow
04-11-2012, 09:39 AM
9 ytu8aeerouihshioaaeogh8 yb4984p9qw 4qpg prgpq pv qp v43p9q 8q 8q 8q 840 6

i love you guys

Hmm, checks time. Yep as I thought, doing it wrong. *calls BoB's work and gets him sacked for being drunk on the job* this post should have been made 6 hours ago. You sir, fail sir.

Loony BoB
04-11-2012, 09:44 AM
4tyu[pq38y629-348y673h3v[wrytwe84ynu9-gv8wejhr6paw34896fvu[pqv89yn6q[908y5h8eea e4uojiaeiojtgo;aro ii ia

i totally read the first post of the trhead STEEEEEEEEEEVE. write a wall of text on that.

Iceglow
04-11-2012, 09:47 AM
But Towns, you're failing at mashing the keyboard in a drunk sense. That literally must be you face planting your keyboard head-desk style normally when people are drunk they end up mashing the keyboard but at least intended to write something serious when they started. Ergo, you're still doing it wrong.

Loony BoB
04-11-2012, 10:48 AM
pasrooghiahio;a;oagho;a;hogh;awh;ash;g

pike never specified sutch things stop making up your own rules STEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE.

where is my wall of text.

NorthernChaosGod
04-12-2012, 07:29 AM
Oh, BoB. You card.

Jinx
04-12-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm not drunk right now, but I probably will be tonight.

jenovajunkie
04-12-2012, 09:49 PM
What's your drink of choice?

Peegee
04-12-2012, 10:45 PM
Lunch party was a hit. I drank some nice french wine (btw Piku maybe you might like wine? I dunno what you drink. I'll read the thread again!), and now I have a bottle of black tower to finish later~

jenovajunkie
04-13-2012, 03:07 AM
America has so much "cool" shit. Black tower, qu'est-que ça? We have limited supply of booze. But we recovered better from the financial meltdown.

Jinx
04-13-2012, 05:56 AM
Thursday Night Rum. After the night I had...I am crying silently into my cup. Not drunk yet, hope to be soon.

Bubba
04-13-2012, 06:02 AM
Rum is good. I assume you're talking Havana Club/Morgan's Spiced/Sailor Jerrys... as opposed to white Bacardi?

Fonzie
04-13-2012, 06:34 AM
I'm drinking Gentleman Jack and Coke at the current moment.

I try not partake in spirits on a school night, but I just finished the Hunger Games trilogy and need a "pick me up" after the tragedy in writing that ending was. :p

jenovajunkie
04-13-2012, 08:40 AM
Thursday Night Rum. After the night I had...I am crying silently into my cup. Not drunk yet, hope to be soon.
Crying... after the night you had? What made this happen? If it's personal and you don't wish to share, PM me/ or do nothing.
I had 1 pint rolling rock 2 bottles Coors Light 1 Shot of Gin 1 bowl of chinese food. Yes go Thursday the Friday appetizer !!

Parker
04-13-2012, 03:23 PM
i literally cannot wait to get drunk tonigt and post in this thread about it when i get home

edit:
i am 100% drunk at this time

Bubba
04-14-2012, 02:06 AM
It is 2am here in the Uk and I am wasted! Had a top gig in Withington, South Manchester and I'm now teasing my cat with a rolled up slice of ham.

I was propositioned this evening by a 55-year-old lady at the pub who wanted me to do very specific things to her. I declined. I do support 'Help the Aged' but in very different ways to the ones she proposed.

I now plan to play some online PS Vita, regret it immediately when I realise I'm too drunk, pour myself a Jim Beam which I won't touch then fall asleep watching Advent Children.

Perfecto!

Parker
04-14-2012, 02:21 AM
real talk between bros:

ham is fantastic

krissy
04-14-2012, 02:27 AM
a guy with a pig avatar would say that yeah

Bubba
04-14-2012, 02:27 AM
real talk between bros:

ham is fantastic

Word.

My cat thinks so too... shame I've now eaten it all. I'm sure her Salmon in jelly will taste lovely though

Parker
04-14-2012, 02:32 AM
i still dont get the pig thing

but i ate asparagus wrapped in proscuitto today so smd pig lovers

Parker
04-14-2012, 02:34 AM
i can make out the ears sure but there the similarities end in my honest opinion

pigs are cool and you know i like pigs but i still eat them all day every day

Bubba
04-14-2012, 02:37 AM
Pigs internal organs are virtually identical to that of humans. Fact.

Pigs taste good. Can someone please bring me a bacon sandwich?

krissy
04-14-2012, 03:40 AM
i still dont get the pig thing

but i ate asparagus wrapped in proscuitto today so smd pig lovers

isn't this shiz amazing
it's the stuff with mayo right
so good
proscuitoo so expensive though
but man that was a good party
not the same one as your obviously
but this is good.
asparagus wrapped in anything is pretty much good to go.
and you can smell it in your pee after which is exciting
post of the year everyone.

Crop
04-14-2012, 04:47 AM
I've had a few, and I've noticed when I've been drinking I listen to songs I don't even like and enjoy them.
Notice I still type ok, I dnot sufer from any tyyping impeddimnt.

Parker
04-14-2012, 09:32 AM
there was a karaoke thing last night and people were singing terribly and my friend grasped my shoulder and said

this. is. beautiful.

and i agreed. and krissy mayo what?? no

NorthernChaosGod
04-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Seeing Parker post right after Bubba in this thread makes me imagine even Bubba's avatar got drunk.

Hollycat
04-14-2012, 09:28 PM
I know it isn't alcohol but:
current drink:
7x 5 hour energy shot

drunk level: I don't feel any different at all.

Bubba
04-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Seeing Parker post right after Bubba in this thread makes me imagine even Bubba's avatar got drunk.

Tonberries are whiskey whores

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
04-15-2012, 03:00 AM
Not drunk enough for this thread. brb after enchiladas.

DK
04-15-2012, 02:43 PM
My internet has been dead over the last two days and it has been killing me, so I forced a friend to go out with me last night for a laugh. On the phone he said "DAN I'M TELLING YOU THIS NOW I AM NOT GETTING WASTED" and I agreed, "yeah yeah mate just a couple of beers and some pool". And that was my intention, couple of beers, pool and then home. What actually happened was us sinking shitload of extremely strong beer, going to two random clubs and dancing like utter twats until 3 in the morning while drinking copious amounts of rum. At one stage I forced him to make out with a random big lady, then when we were outside for some reason I can't remember this random woman came up and started beat boxing in my face and it amused me endlessly. My friend claims she was very attractive, I don't remember, I just know we became best friends forever because we were both drunk and I liked her beat boxing. Then I came home, fell over a lot, was sick all over the place and woke up this morning with two t-shirts on for reasons I can't recall. And I'm still drunk. Was a good one I think!

Pike
04-15-2012, 02:50 PM
Dan you are my hero.

DK
04-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Well I've also just heard that I apparently fell over on the tv stand and knocked that all over last night, I also just looked at my phone and I have two numbers in it that weren't there before, "Sally x" and "Ahmed". xD

jenovajunkie
04-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Whoa I haven't had a night like that since my last trip to the states. Damn sounds like so much fun! Why can't I meet a smoking hot beatboxette??

starlet
04-15-2012, 10:41 PM
So last night was umm...interesting. I don't know if I can tell my story on here because some parts are....illegal :| And no I didn't do illegal things just illegal things happened. As far as drinks go I had a Jolly Rancher (I dont know whats in it besides a lot of liquor), 2 vodka and cranberries, a stoli raspberry and 7up, and a few other random shots.

MODS:
Ok the worst of illegal stuff happening was an adult sitting in the front passenger seat with me in a car while driving, said adult and her standard poodle sitting in the front seat of a car while driving, driving with an open drink and I swear I heard someone doing cocaine in a bathroom. I just heard sniffing and talk of money. Mods its up to you if I can tell this epic story, if not then I understand.

Shattered Dreamer
04-19-2012, 07:16 PM
I'm cracking into a 6 six pack of Guinness Extra Stout as I type this. Feeling slightly buzzed which is great given the day that I've just had

DK
06-17-2012, 02:50 PM
Reviving this thread, because last night was a ridiculously good and random night of alcohol.

My best mate from school is down to visit me, and we had a fair bit to celebrate so we decided that last night was gonna be our big night out while he is here. We started drinking at about 5:30 when we went to the pub with my family and I had a couple of pints of ale. then we went home, had a bit of food, got changed and went out to my favourite local pub. When we were there we had two pints of ale. We also walked into the pool room and there were two randomly attractive ladies playing pool, who started talking to us so we chat with them a bit while we were playing. Then, we went outside and outside there were two other randomly attractive women sitting outside with a drunk cornish man, who apparently didn't like the jews, and one of the women was full on Raistlin EoEo screaming at him about israel and arabs and america and hatred and racism and facism. Me and my friend just kind of looked at each other and started making inane comments like "Hey Ant" "What" "Do you know what I like" "what" "Rabbits. They are nice and pretty."

Then the two women shouted some more, shouted at each other and then got up to leave, and one of them told the bloke to get his hatred under control or something so I said "you know what I hate, that scum you get on the top of cups of tea" and this amused the women greatly and they called us gents and told us to have a good evening, which was nice. Then, we smoked a giant cigar, and then we went to wetherspoons. In spoons we drank two random pints of ale, a shot of cinnamon whiskey and 3 Jaegerbombs. While there we were sitting outside in the smoking area and we just ended up talking to a smurfton of random people. First these two very pretty young ladies came out with some guy they were out with and asked if they could sit at our table, so we said yes. They seemed to be quite amused by me and Ant and our obsession with shouting at each other and making inane comments. I also held up a sports page with big Andy on the front of it in one of the girls faces and yelled BIG ANDY as loud as I could which was quite funny. So anyway we were hanging out with these guys, and one of the women spilt a glass of wine over their dude friends crotch which was quite funny.

Then some random old cornish blokes came out and we were talking to them about football, and then these random smurfing guys from london, scotland and newcastle came out and we all started talking to them too. turns out they are sailors and had come into the docks that night. They seemed an alright bunch, the scottish bloke was well sound as well. Anyway we were all just shooting the tit and having a good time, and the sailors were trying really hard with the two attractive 18 year olds and it was quite funny to watch them try, especially the guy from London. Then, it got to closing time at spoons and we went to go to another bar, and one of the girls asked me if we wanted to go to this bar with them and I wanted to drink more so I said yeah. We all left the spoons, then the sailors who like I said had been working hard on these girls were like "actually we wanna go to this other bar instead wanna come with us" and then the two women were like "were are you gonna go" to me and ant I and I said "q-bar" and they were like "we're gonna go to the q-bar then!" xD I felt sorry for the sailors cause they were obviously dejected but the fact that these two random women turned them down to instead hang out with a pair of idiots who had spent most of the night shouting at each other was also very amusing to me.

Anyway then we went to the q-bar and in there we drank a cookie monster, which is some smurfing potion of various spirits in a shot glass that has a lemon slice with cinnamon and sugar on top that is then covered in rum and set on fire which is very nice and very strong. Then we drank another jaegerbomb, and it was 5 jaegerbombs for a tenner so I got 5 more and me and ant lined them up and drank two each and the first to finish the two got the third one, which was me. So then the women were like LET'S GO TO THE CLUB so we went to the club and did some hilariously bad dancing and I drank an alcoholic ginger beer that i poured a shot of rum into and possibly another jaegerbomb but I forget. Then the club closed so we were randomly milling about in the streets and they got food and then the sailors turned up again and apparently the london one got in trouble for punching a girl in the face but I don't really know what happened and chose to ignore him and the situation in general. then we went to leave and the random blonde 18 year old gave me her phone number and apparently I'm supposed to be going out again with them when she gets paid so that's probably gonna be a funny night. Then me and Ant went home and somehow drank half a litre of captain morgans rum but I can't really remember that part, but I do know that we phoned Ant's girlfriend at quarter to 5 in the morning and talked about something with her and she apparently woke her mother up because she was laughing at us two being idiots. And then I think I went to bed and passed out. Then I woke up this morning still drunk, and I haven't had a hangover yet or been sick so I think that is a successful night considering the amount of tit I drank.

So yes. It was a good night, I met a lot of random people, got very drunk and made some new friends. JOY

edit: also, i had never had a jaegerbomb before until today, and I decided that i like them. which is probably why I drank so many of them. :)

krissy
06-17-2012, 07:10 PM
edit: also, i had never had a jaegerbomb before until today, and I decided that i like them. which is probably why I drank so many of them. :)

Jager Bomb Power Bar with a My New Haircut! - YouTube (http://youtu.be/bjS8tsKfdW0) 18+

Pike
06-17-2012, 07:23 PM
This is a good thread. I am glad Dan revived it.

Sephex
06-17-2012, 07:29 PM
Yeah, forgot about it, myself. Next time I drink at edczxcvbnm's, I think I'll do a log like I did before. It's strangely satisfying to keep track of how much I drank.

Sylvie
06-17-2012, 09:17 PM

Jager Bomb Power Bar with a My New Haircut! - YouTube (http://youtu.be/bjS8tsKfdW0) 18+

While listening to omfgdogs.com, the animation in your signature slams the hammer down at a rhythmic beat that matches the drum track of the 8bit splendor

krissy
06-18-2012, 12:22 AM
the guy that animated the omfgdogs gif is actually the same guy that did the art for the scott pilgrim game/my signature!

Jiro
06-18-2012, 03:08 AM
DK tells the best stories. I have one of them saved on my computer actually. I read it from time to time and it always brightens my day.

Sylvie
06-18-2012, 03:14 AM
hey guys :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou: you i'm fucking drubnk

fire_of_avalon
06-18-2012, 03:35 AM
Hurray!

Jiro
06-18-2012, 03:42 AM
HE'S DRUNK AROUND US, THAT MEANS HE LIKES US

fire_of_avalon
06-18-2012, 04:06 AM
That's why hurray.

Jiro you posted in this thread and in the Sober thread in the same minute. Dang.

Hollycat
06-18-2012, 04:11 AM
Didn't you know? in Australia not only does getting drunk make you smarter, it also allows you to bend space and time to bypass posting limits.

Jiro
06-18-2012, 04:33 AM
Jiro you posted in this thread and in the Sober thread in the same minute. Dang.

Not an easy feat with the plebians' 20 seconds between posts restriction!

Jinx
06-18-2012, 05:08 AM
Not drunk, just feeling lovely.

BOXED WINE

oh, and you know that bubba dude, man that guy can put it down. by it I mean beer.

Nice
06-18-2012, 06:32 AM
Being drunk and using the Internet sounds so incompatible. Usually doesn't one muse of life and become either super depressed or super loud and excited when drunk? I do!

But I am enjoying a beer right now and all is right with the world at this hour.

Jiro
06-18-2012, 07:55 AM
When you have social anxiety like 90% of this forum, getting loud and boisterous drunk results in mass spamming online because we're still too fucking scared to talk to real people.

Sylvie
06-18-2012, 08:11 AM
I definitely don't have social anxiety.

Tigmafuzz
06-18-2012, 10:48 AM
When you have social anxiety like 90% of this forum, getting loud and boisterous drunk results in mass spamming online because we're still too smurfing scared to talk to real people reeling from a ridiculously painful breakup and repressing the first ten years of your life.

:monster:

Jinx
06-18-2012, 02:13 PM
When you have social anxiety like 90% of this forum, getting loud and boisterous drunk results in mass spamming online because we're still too smurfing scared to talk to real people.

Isn't that like 75% of the people on this forum?

Bubba
06-18-2012, 02:41 PM
oh, and you know that bubba dude, man that guy can put it down. by it I mean beer.

Miss Boobs knows me too well... However, my beer consumption is nowhere near the level of her wine consumption!

Far from being appalled by this... I'm actually super-impressed!

Jessweeee♪
06-18-2012, 04:04 PM
I had my first alcoholic drink ever last month. It was so bitter! My 21st birthday is on Friday n.n

KentaRawr!
06-18-2012, 04:07 PM
I don't drink often at all, mainly because of the drinking age in the U.S. But I have drank before, and I really like the "girl drinks." You know, the ones which are all fruity, and you can't really even taste the alcohol. But I don't intend to drink again for a long time, at least until after I'm 21.

Jiro
06-21-2012, 10:27 AM
When you have social anxiety like 90% of this forum, getting loud and boisterous drunk results in mass spamming online because we're still too smurfing scared to talk to real people.

Isn't that like 75% of the people on this forum?

You're estimating too low. It's 90%, trust me.

jenovajunkie
06-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Naw I think TB is right. I'm going with 75%.

krissy
06-21-2012, 03:26 PM
i only have social anxiety in bed

Sephex
06-21-2012, 05:32 PM
I don't have social anxiety, but I get annoyed hanging out in public. Far too many people these days that look others over and try to size people up.

Sylvie
06-21-2012, 06:57 PM
We can make this go away.

Jinx
06-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Currently getting drunk at the pool wooooooh

jenovajunkie
06-21-2012, 10:17 PM
Doesn't that make you throw up easier?

Jinx
06-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Doesn't that make you throw up easier?

I have a really high tolerance.

Shiny
06-21-2012, 11:59 PM
The last time I got drunk I made out with a girl I just met at another party. The other time I got drunk my friends tried to convince me that the Russian mob was after us, but none of this is as good as a random beatboxer.

Alcohol only becomes a necessity when it's both a new place and I hardly know anyone at the party. I don't like dancing in front of people I barely know unless I've had at least two drinks.

Sephex
06-22-2012, 12:15 AM
Drinking with a buddy that is over at my apartment. We are having a good time playing Max Payne 3, having Mountain Dew/Vodka's and Creme De Menthe schnapps. Good times.

Tigmafuzz
06-22-2012, 05:30 AM

How many people do you keep in your bed?

Sylvie
06-22-2012, 06:31 AM

I'm the only familiar. :-*

Bubba
06-24-2012, 11:07 PM
Well... I am well and truly getting twatted tonight. England lost deservedly to the Italians and I'm going to react the best way I know how...

Beer, shot, beer, shot, vomit, shot...

krissy
06-24-2012, 11:39 PM

there's always space for more :-*

jenovajunkie
06-25-2012, 10:44 PM
"Tonight, we're getting FUUCKKED UPPP"
- Kat williams

Jiro
06-26-2012, 05:44 AM
I need to buy some more booze today. Somebody remind me.

Pike
06-26-2012, 06:23 AM
Dak

Don't forget to buy more booze today

Sephex
06-26-2012, 03:07 PM
I need to buy some more booze today. Somebody remind me. I then plan on posting shirtless pics.

Buy more booze today and then post shirtless pics for the ladies.

and other interested parties

Jiro
06-26-2012, 03:13 PM
I forgot to buy booze (dammit!) but I have work in the morning so it was probably a good idea. Tomorrow we'll see about these pics.

Pike
06-26-2012, 03:40 PM
YES

Tigmafuzz
06-26-2012, 03:53 PM
Dak for MLT to be EoFF's resident stripper

Raistlin
06-26-2012, 04:02 PM
"MLT" would seem to assume that he already isn't.

Shorty
06-26-2012, 04:41 PM
We need an EoFF Booze Weekend.

Sephex
06-26-2012, 05:31 PM
Chances are I'll be hanging at edczxcvbnm's this Friday night drinking excessively since I haven't had the chance to do so in weeks.

crashNUMBERS
06-26-2012, 06:25 PM
I actually find it humorous when people are taunted for being light weights or not being able to handle liquor. Id much rather get bent being a lightweight. its less alcohol you have to consume which is the less fat youll have to be. Ayye!
for the record, I am a lightweight myself /team justify/
and for the + record, I dont even like drinking much

Jinx
06-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Being a lightweight isn't completely about your weight, I hope you realize?

crashNUMBERS
06-26-2012, 06:47 PM
not my point. I was saying if I dont need to consume a lot of alcohol to get bent then I also wont have to suffer getting fat. unlike the people who need 16 cans of beer to even feel a buzz

NorthernChaosGod
06-26-2012, 08:17 PM
I actually find it humorous when people are taunted for being light weights or not being able to handle liquor. Id much rather get bent being a lightweight. its less alcohol you have to consume which is the less fat youll have to be. Ayye!
for the record, I am a lightweight myself /team justify/
and for the + record, I dont even like drinking much

I'm not a lightweight nor am I fat or ever planning on it.

Bubba
06-26-2012, 08:58 PM

This is also my attitude.

Exercise like a beast. Eat like a king... and drink like a forty-year-old whiskey whore on St. Patricks Day.

Parker
06-26-2012, 09:01 PM
I would very much like to drink with an EoFFer in the near future. We can drink and talk about memes or whatever people from the internet talk about when intoxicated.

Sylvie
06-26-2012, 09:54 PM
I'm a lightweight and I'm very thin and moderately tall. I could chug two beers and you'd have me in a good or bad spot.

Sephex
06-26-2012, 09:58 PM
Parker and Bubbaforever are no longer allowed to post next to each other because I always think I just entered a parallel universe when they post back to back.

Parker
06-26-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm actually Bubba's evil twin irl

Bubba
06-26-2012, 10:23 PM
You can't be... he's dead.

He forgot to feed my cat so I killed him with a medium-sized fireaxe.

NorthernChaosGod
06-27-2012, 01:07 AM

This is also my attitude.

Exercise like a beast. Eat like a king... and drink like a forty-year-old whiskey whore on St. Patricks Day.

You're trying to seduce me, aren't you?

Tigmafuzz
06-27-2012, 05:16 AM
We need an EoFF Booze Weekend.

So much yes.

Sephex
06-28-2012, 02:11 AM
Bad day at work. Dealing with it like a responsible adult by getting drunk. Actually, it was more like a bad moment at work, but one that happened to have lead to a lot of bad memories.

Shorty
06-28-2012, 02:12 AM
Everyone should come to #eoff right now and get drunk.

Pike
06-28-2012, 03:17 AM
I would but I have to work tomorrow morniiiiing

Raistlin
06-28-2012, 03:26 AM

What type of alcohol do they serve in chat?

Jinx
06-28-2012, 03:27 AM

What type of alcohol do they serve in chat?

Gin and tonic
Malibu
Vodka
Schnapps
Margarita

Shorty
06-28-2012, 06:48 PM
And all of that will be served this weekend for our #eoff Saturday Night Drunk Bash. Be there or be fucked, because the Dream Team will come after you.

Parker
06-28-2012, 08:20 PM
Let's all get drunk on the internet

Pike
06-29-2012, 12:07 AM
LET'S DO IT

and we'll talk about videogames and game music

because that's what you do when you're drunk on the internet

I know because I have personal experience

Shorty
06-29-2012, 12:09 AM
Instead of planning a set time that works for everyone, we'll just say that if you plan on coming into #eoff on Saturday you had better be drunk and/or plan on getting drunk.

We're so cool with our Saturday nights.

Raistlin
06-29-2012, 12:13 AM
I will be drinking this Saturday night... maybe I'll crash the chat party when I get home.

NorthernChaosGod
06-29-2012, 01:29 AM
I'll probably be drinking that night, though I don't think I'll be home before 3 AM. Are you people even up that late?

Jinx
06-29-2012, 01:44 AM
I have to work. :(

Sephex
06-29-2012, 01:48 AM
I won't be able to on Saturday. However, as I said recently in this thread, I will be intoxicated Friday night. Not sure if or how long I can swing by in chat depending on how my night goes.

Miss Lady Shelly
06-29-2012, 06:33 AM
I can go for some long islands right about now :D

Bubba
06-29-2012, 07:53 AM
I can go for some long islands right about now :D

Oh yes... Ohhhh yes!!

I'm up for Saturday drunk chat. I'm at a Stone Roses gig on Sat night so I'll be happily hammered when I get home.

Sephex
06-30-2012, 02:01 PM
I went to chat drunk last night, but only foa was active for a bit.

Rantz
06-30-2012, 02:15 PM
I got completely smashed last night. Spilled like a centiliter of whiskey on my sock and the guy who owned the bottle was pissed at me all night because he thought I poured it out on purpose. On my sock. :lol:

Sephex
06-30-2012, 02:20 PM
I got completely smashed last night. Spilled like a centiliter of whiskey on my sock and the guy who owned the bottle was pissed at me all night because he thought I poured it out on purpose. On my sock. :lol:

Some of the most frustrating, dumbest arguments I even been in was the result of drinking too much. I am sure everyone here that drinks can relate.

Bubba
06-30-2012, 02:33 PM
I once had an argument with my friend for half an hour when trying to convince him that the rainforests were destroying the planet.

It's amazing how long one can talk bollocks while intoxicated...

NorthernChaosGod
07-01-2012, 01:42 AM

Drunk people. xD

Bubba
07-01-2012, 01:48 AM
Why is no-one drunk on chat right now?

Tigmafuzz
07-01-2012, 01:53 AM
Why is no-one drunk on chat right now?

I don't know about everyone else, but I am.

Bubba
07-01-2012, 02:00 AM
I'll be on there presently..

Agent Proto
07-01-2012, 04:41 AM
I have some Bacardi and I'm drinking some reight now.

Not too drunk, don't think I'll go wasted, you know with the kidney and all. Gotta be careful with the drinking.

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2012, 10:07 AM
So how did drunk EoFF go?

Bubba
07-02-2012, 11:12 AM
I think me and Tigmafuzz were the most drunk but we were on there quite early so it may have gotten rowdier later on.

I thorougly enjoyed getting the lowdown on past and present EOFF relationships courtesy of FoA, Pike and Shorty. They were trying to assist me in finding a nice UK-based EOFF lady...

Jessweeee♪
07-02-2012, 08:11 PM
I finally got drunk. Drunk enough for memory loss drunk. Apparently I shouted very loudly about how my boyfriend does not reciprocate oral sex, put cheese whiz in everyone's hair, napped on a staircase, and sent myself a text about how awesome I am. Then I said some mean stuff because I had emotions. I am like Bizzaro Jessweeee♪ when I'm drunk it seems.

I tried to come on EoFF and tell you guys how drunk I was but reading made me nauseous.

Shorty
07-02-2012, 09:33 PM
So how did drunk EoFF go?

Answer: It didn't. Everyone else failed. I drank wine all day.

NorthernChaosGod
07-02-2012, 10:01 PM
Lame-os.

Sephex
07-02-2012, 11:51 PM
I feel much better about saying, "It's five o'clock somewhere" when I am dealing with people from so many time zones.

Shorty
07-03-2012, 12:49 AM
Lame-os.

You were also lame! You didn't show up!

Wolf Kanno
07-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Drank some bears and had a rum concoction earlier this evening. If I've learned anything, it's that Rum is my drinking kryptonite. Whiskey, Vodka, Tequila, beer, Brandy, and wine? Don't faze me and I can take out a few bottles by myself. Rum? knocks me out. I was literally falling asleep in the middle of reading TvTropes articles, and dozed off for an hour after my little drinking excursion.

NorthernChaosGod
07-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Lame-os.

You were also lame! You didn't show up!

I never said I would! I was out. :colbert:

Rocket Edge
07-06-2012, 04:45 AM
4:44 in the morning and I'm plastered out of my mind, can't nobody stop me. I do believe in ghosts.

Jiro
07-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Drank some bears

You what?

Bubba
07-06-2012, 02:07 PM
Drank some bears

You what?

Bear-drinking is a dangerous game, Dak. Don't get involved.

I hear it's quite popular in Russia and select areas of Canada.

Sephex
07-06-2012, 02:57 PM
4:44 in the morning and I'm plastered out of my mind, can't nobody stop me. I do believe in ghosts.

You just reminded me that when I get absurdly drunk, more than half the time I think there is a ghost in the room I am in that will attack me.

Pike
07-06-2012, 02:59 PM
Drank some bears

You what?

Bear-drinking is a dangerous game, Dak. Don't get involved.

I hear it's quite popular in Russia and select areas of Canada.

http://i.imgur.com/cqpvE.png

Sephex
07-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Friend is over and we are bull****ing and drinking. Good times. Listening to prog and watching stuff.

Rantz
07-07-2012, 12:19 AM
Friend is over and we are bull****ing and drinking. Good times. Listening to prog and watching stuff.

Quoting post 3099999 fgj

Sylvie
07-07-2012, 12:22 AM
You smell like pine cones and you have a face like a pine cone, fuck it

Sephex
07-07-2012, 12:55 AM

Quoting post 3099999 fgj

I gotta work tomorrow. This is going to be fun!!!!

Freya
07-08-2012, 05:36 AM
I like bars better now. :D

DMKA
07-08-2012, 05:39 AM
I'm quite hosed at the moment. I think I'm on my tenth Jack n' Coke.

I'm doing everything I can to stay out of EoEO.

Freya
07-08-2012, 06:38 AM
I don't like bars again. :( creeeepers. My bar name is lesley, guys!

Jessweeee♪
07-08-2012, 08:34 AM
ok so I get the whole bad typing when you're drunk thing now it's not that you're THAT much worse at typing you just give less of a shit about backspace and it's a reflex so I'm not so bad with it when typing on a keyboard but boy are my texts very gibberish like 'cuase fuuuuuck that I make too many typos as I type on a keypad.

NorthernChaosGod
07-08-2012, 11:33 AM
ok so I get the whole bad typing when you're drunk thing now it's not that you're THAT much worse at typing you just give less of a shit about backspace and it's a reflex so I'm not so bad with it when typing on a keyboard but boy are my texts very gibberish like 'cuase fuuuuuck that I make too many typos as I type on a keypad.

Lol, do you always do run-on sentences? :p

Trumpet Thief
07-09-2012, 01:26 AM
I've always loved coolers. The whole idea of alcohol tasting like juice is just brilliant to me. Of course, I was always laughed at for being that 'cooler guy', but in my mind, I tried to spin it as me being very, very cool.

I'm so damn lonely :(

Pike
07-09-2012, 01:28 AM
I've always loved coolers. The whole idea of alcohol tasting like juice is just brilliant to me.

You are not alone, my friend.

Sephex
07-09-2012, 01:37 AM
I've always loved coolers. The whole idea of alcohol tasting like juice is just brilliant to me. Of course, I was always laughed at for being that 'cooler guy', but in my mind, I tried to spin it as me being very, very cool.

While I do drink "hard" stuff, I also enjoy lighter stuff like coolers. I also hate when some random douche bag, presumably with a small dick, feels that if you are a man, you have to drink the hardest, most disgusting tasting alcohol based beverages. So of course they have to push their drinking ideals on everyone else.

Way early in this thread I discussed my distaste for bars. That's another reason why. People like that.

Just enjoy drinks and ignore fools that give you grief for it.

Raistlin
07-09-2012, 02:10 AM
Yeah, I don't give a fuck what other people think of my drink preferences. I enjoy my wussy beers and fruity mixed drinks, thank you very much.

Trumpet Thief
07-09-2012, 02:49 AM

While I do drink "hard" stuff, I also enjoy lighter stuff like coolers. I also hate when some random douche bag, presumably with a small dick, feels that if you are a man, you have to drink the hardest, most disgusting tasting alcohol based beverages. So of course they have to push their drinking ideals on everyone else.

Way early in this thread I discussed my distaste for bars. That's another reason why. People like that.

Just enjoy drinks and ignore fools that give you grief for it.

Thank you! Most of my teenage years were (well, mostly in jest) filled with guys saying "What? You don't like the taste of beer?" or things of that nature.

I do get that some people are alcohol enthusiasts and whatnot, but my enjoyment always came out of being buzzed. I remember when I was 16 and at a house party, and some person prepared a bunch of margaritas (my first time having them), and I was so enthusiastic about how it didn't taste bad and YET it contained alcohol. Made a pretty big fool out of myself that day :p

fire_of_avalon
07-09-2012, 03:04 AM
You're all bleeding vaginas, where is my motor oil and white lightning cocktail?

Jessweeee♪
07-09-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm finding that alcohol is the one thing that I don't want to be too sweet. I've been experimenting with stuff and tried some cherry soda with vanilla schnapps, but that was way too syrupy sweet. I don't think that stuff was meant to be mixed with soda. It just seemed wrong.

Sephex
07-09-2012, 02:56 PM
You're all bleeding vaginas, where is my motor oil and white lightning cocktail?

I prefer to mix that with aged rusty nails and used medical syringes.

jenovajunkie
07-10-2012, 07:53 AM
You puss ho,le... I tsake my shots out of used tampons because it makes women feel useful for once. Fuck I'm think I'm good enough.... no mpore beer a nd tequila shoots

Tigmafuzz
07-10-2012, 07:58 AM
You puss ho,le... I tsake my shots out of used tampons because it makes women feel useful for once. smurf I'm think I'm good enough.... no mpore beer a nd tequila shoots

Pfft. Come on, man. Even I hold my liquor better than that.

Jinx
07-10-2012, 09:38 AM
You puss ho,le... I tsake my shots out of used tampons because it makes women feel useful for once. smurf I'm think I'm good enough.... no mpore beer a nd tequila shoots

Pfft. Come on, man. Even I hold my liquor better than that.

I would hope so, with as much as you drink.

BUt I second what was said here: ew.

Sephex
07-10-2012, 10:58 AM
You puss ho,le... I tsake my shots out of used tampons because it makes women feel useful for once. Fuck I'm think I'm good enough.... no mpore beer a nd tequila shoots

Man, even the text you are typing smells like booze.

jenovajunkie
07-10-2012, 06:55 PM
Sorry. By the way I don't use used tampons in my drinking routine. Bad idea I guess.

Shorty
07-10-2012, 07:03 PM
That was fucking horrifying to read. You ought to be ashamed.

jenovajunkie
07-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Why did this turn into JJ bashing.

Jinx
07-10-2012, 11:29 PM
Probably because you brought up tampons.

Jiro
07-10-2012, 11:40 PM
Don't let them get you down, jenovajunkie. They're just jealous that you're fun to be around while drunk.

DK
07-10-2012, 11:43 PM
I knew Jiro would like the post about tampons, there is precedent set for this.

Jiro
07-10-2012, 11:57 PM
DK you know what I'm all about maaan :aimsun: Fuck I might pop over to Chancellor Tavern today before I go to my driver safety training

Shorty
07-11-2012, 04:41 AM
Drunk stories in #eoff going on RIGHT NOW

Bubba
07-11-2012, 04:43 AM
FoA has the floor!

Pheesh
07-11-2012, 11:09 AM
I'm drunk.

Thant is all.

NorthernChaosGod
07-11-2012, 09:38 PM
I was drunk last night. If that counts.

Shorty
07-11-2012, 10:35 PM
It does not, Juliebird. :colbert:

NorthernChaosGod
07-11-2012, 11:27 PM
FINE, I'LL GO GET DRUNK RIGHT NOW. :colbert:

Jinx
07-11-2012, 11:31 PM
FINE, I'LL GO GET DRUNK RIGHT NOW. :colbert:

Let me get drunk too.

NorthernChaosGod
07-11-2012, 11:54 PM
Let's just drink together.

Jinx
07-11-2012, 11:55 PM
YEAH 2000 MILES AWAY SOUNDS AWESOME

NorthernChaosGod
07-12-2012, 12:11 AM
WE COULD MEET IN THE MIDDLE, BECAUSE...

I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more

Jinx
07-12-2012, 12:16 AM

I don't know if I should kill you

Kill myself

or just sing BADADADADADUM

jenovajunkie
07-12-2012, 03:29 AM
Don't let them get you down, jenovajunkie. They're just jealous that you're fun to be around while drunk.

Thanks. I AM FUN TO BE AROUND WHILE DRUNK. Actually I'm fun to be around all the time!

Probably because you brought up tampons.

Really? Not the " women feel useful for once" part?

NorthernChaosGod
07-12-2012, 08:04 AM

Kill myself

Probably just sing. With me. While drunk.

Jinx
07-12-2012, 02:36 PM

Kill myself

LET'S ROCK THIS SONG OUT

NorthernChaosGod
07-12-2012, 07:53 PM

Kill myself

LET'S ROCK THIS SONG OUT
ROCK OUT WITH... our cocks out? :confused:

Jinx
07-12-2012, 08:04 PM

Kill myself

LET'S ROCK THIS SONG OUT

I don't have one of those.

NorthernChaosGod
07-12-2012, 08:15 PM

Kill myself

LET'S ROCK THIS SONG OUT

I don't have one of those.
We can share.

Sylvie
07-12-2012, 08:41 PM
I wish she had a cock

jenovajunkie
07-12-2012, 09:27 PM
Hey.. there's a surgery that can fix that.

Sylvie
07-12-2012, 09:30 PM
I'm talking about a cock that is at the very least 5 or 6 inches long with good girth. I'm not into salvaged 2 inch labia structures.

Jiro
07-12-2012, 11:43 PM
I'm sure with a little creativity you could come up with something sylvie.

Sylvie
07-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Come up with what? I'd rather her just wear a strap-on.

Rocket Edge
07-13-2012, 02:55 AM
In a ball. Listening to 2pac, gotta love it! All I have by my side is plenty of fags and much beer, god bless you all.

Jiro
07-13-2012, 03:13 AM
Come up with what? I'd rather her just wear a strap-on.

See I knew you had it in you.

Rocket Edge
07-13-2012, 03:19 AM
Ah fuck sake I'm listening to icki Minaj with Chris Brown. Great tune but wtf

Sephex
07-13-2012, 03:44 AM
BEES IN THE TRAP

Nickiy Manargh is a bee keeper.

No i is not drunl/

Rocket Edge
07-13-2012, 04:15 AM
It's a recesson my fellow EoFFs. I have taken much consideration into selling trellises for the next few years - much money to be made in fairness...

Tigmafuzz
07-13-2012, 06:00 AM
"nicki miblargarh" is bubblegum flavored cancer

Pheesh
07-13-2012, 11:35 AM
Working my way throuhg nthis 365 cocktail drinks bok, TOM COLLINGsa is an evil drink!! It taates so fgood but then you look away fro an second and you're drunk as hell!!!!

Wtf!

NorthernChaosGod
07-13-2012, 12:09 PM
You really are drunk.

Jiro
07-13-2012, 02:21 PM
I understood that perfectly. Wow.

Clo
07-13-2012, 05:25 PM
I'm not drunk, but I notice you all were talking about strap-ons.

Sephex
07-13-2012, 05:25 PM
I have found a gif that illustrates my night. I am the motorcycle.

http://i.minus.com/izKyX1aJ0SPF7.gif

Sylvie
07-13-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm not drunk, but I notice you all were talking about strap-ons.
Meow~ yes we were

Jiro
07-14-2012, 01:56 AM
Looks like Sephex was about to go down a few times but he was just too wild and you can't keep a party animal down.

Slothy
07-14-2012, 03:23 AM
Spent the night watching some Star Trek: TNG and the Walking Dead while downing 8 or 9 drinks with the wife in relatively short order. I am quite drunk and, despite what Jessweeee♪ would have us believe from a few pages back (less than that for you weird fuckers who have it set to a thousand fucking posts a page or some shit), I still care about the backspace key.

In other news, I feel for motorcycle Sephex. If I had the energy I'd find a .gif to appropriately describe my night, but I don't so I won't. Feel free to ascribe whatever random, humorous, internet shenanigans to my night that you feel appropriate.

Pheesh
07-14-2012, 04:40 AM
I...uh, don't remember typing that at all. o_o

Shorty
07-14-2012, 04:41 AM
It's okay, dear, these things happen.

You should quickly get to that state again, though. jussayin

Sephex
07-14-2012, 05:03 AM
Been drinking heavy tonight, but probably because of last night, I can't get past buzzed. I am sure that will change in an hour or two, though.

Sephex
07-14-2012, 07:23 AM
There we go. Now I am drunk. What do I win? A bad ****ing liver.

jenovajunkie
07-14-2012, 07:28 AM
Congratulations! You are a winner! Join me in the winners circle, I'll give you a free beer + a shot.

Sephex
07-14-2012, 07:30 AM
Congratulations! You are a winner! Join me in the winners circle, I'll give you a free beer + a shot.

Okay. Let's do this.

jenovajunkie
07-14-2012, 04:05 PM
What does everyone like to have for shots anyways? Irish Car Bombs?

I Took the Red Pill
07-14-2012, 04:55 PM
feels like someone dropped a damn piano on my head. oh well, gotta do it again tonite! :jess:

Pheesh
07-14-2012, 05:02 PM
What does everyone like to have for shots anyways? Irish Car Bombs?

Tequila shooters. The best every time.

jenovajunkie
07-15-2012, 12:32 AM
I agree, but I think the "bomber" shots are equally as good. But tequila is simple, a girls enjoy tequila as well.

NorthernChaosGod
07-15-2012, 01:25 AM
Guize, I'm going to blow your minds right now.

I don't like tequila.

Shorty
07-15-2012, 01:26 AM
You're not alone, Juliebird. I don't like it, either.

Sephex
07-15-2012, 01:40 AM
Same here. If someone offers and it is decent quality or above, I'll have some though.

Jinx
07-15-2012, 01:46 AM
I only like it in margarita form.

jenovajunkie
07-15-2012, 02:53 AM
Well that's enough to make my statement bullocks.
So what do you shoot?
My drink of choice is vodka on the rocks.
Actually it depends on my mood.....
What about your drinks of choice?

Sylvie
07-15-2012, 05:26 AM
Tequila was purposely designed to turn women into rabid animals for some strange angle of sex appeal & aggression. You find a woman drinking tequila, you tame her, you have manifested the worm at the bottom, ya fuckin' serpent.

Pheesh
07-15-2012, 05:35 AM
Tequila was purposely designed to turn women into rabid animals for some strange angle of sex appeal & aggression. You find a woman drinking tequila, you tame her, you have manifested the worm at the bottom, ya smurfin' serpent.

The worm at the bottom is Mezcal.

And people who don't like tequila always have some incredibly lame excuse like "It gets me too drunk" or "I get too craaazy omgwtf heehee". Those people are weaksauce, and deserve to be ridiculed.

Don't worry JJ, you and I know where the party is at.