PDA

View Full Version : Lets Talk About Penises

NeoTifa
04-07-2012, 09:25 PM
Girly chat time!!!! :jess: I, for one, enjoy them very much. Discuss.

Hollycat
04-07-2012, 11:12 PM
Mine is so large it is used to transport emigrants from Cuba to America.

I don't like penises.

NorthernChaosGod
04-07-2012, 11:48 PM
You used that "joke" already.

Hollycat
04-08-2012, 01:03 AM
I know. And you read it twice.
MUAHAHAHAHA!
My evil plot is coming together.

This thread reminds me of that movie I saw last night where the guy gets his Johnson shot off.

Bunny
04-08-2012, 02:24 AM
I am absolutely fascinated with mine. Freud would have a fucking field day.

Rostum
04-08-2012, 02:53 AM
They're quite strange looking contraptions.

Clo
04-08-2012, 05:36 AM
I think width and girth are more important than length. I've seen some dicks that are very long but needle-thin. That doesn't do anyone any good.

And while they look better circumcised, uncircumcised actually feel better. I also find them endlessly more fascinating.

That is my two cents. :cheers:

NorthernChaosGod
04-08-2012, 10:52 AM
How does uncircumcised feel better? I would imagine that's only a difference in sensation for the men.

starlet
04-08-2012, 03:12 PM
Ooh ooh! can we have a PEN15 fan club?!?

Peegee
04-08-2012, 03:22 PM
How does uncircumcised feel better? I would imagine that's only a difference in sensation for the men.

Yes but girls feel things too yo.

What you should do is be uncircumcised then have sex with a girl who doesn't know what she's doing

OWWWWWWWW

T______________T

NeoTifa
04-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Lolololololol.

Shattered Dreamer
04-08-2012, 06:03 PM
I've heard some uncircumcised penis sex horror stories from my friends & to be quite honest I'm glad I'm circumcised. Unlike in the US being circumcised is fairly rare here in Ireland. Most of the women I've been with said it felt better. Talking about my dick on EoFF never thought I'd see the day :lol:

krissy
04-08-2012, 06:56 PM
there's no legit reason to circumcise a baby in a first world country
most claims i've heard is that losing the skin means losing a lot of sensitivity

The Foreskin, Circumcision and Sexuality (http://www.circumstitions.com/Sexuality.html)

some links to research in there, 18+, diagrams

Raistlin
04-08-2012, 07:01 PM
I agree with krissy. Shluppers also covered the issue rather thoroughly on her blog (http://thegrownupsarelying.blogspot.com/2009/09/great-wiener-debate.html).

Hollycat
04-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Wow.

Shattered Dreamer
04-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Loss of sensitivity? Really? I've always thought mine was overly sensitive :lol: As far as I remember I think I was circumcised due to Phimosis which from what I've read my parents did me a favour letting the doctors treat it as early as they did.

nik0tine
04-08-2012, 07:26 PM
there's no legit reason to circumcise a baby in a first world country
most claims i've heard is that losing the skin means losing a lot of sensitivity

The Foreskin, Circumcision and Sexuality (http://www.circumstitions.com/Sexuality.html)

some links to research in there, 18+, diagramsBut shouldn't he look like his dad?

Madame Adequate
04-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Loss of sensitivity? Really? I've always thought mine was overly sensitive :lol: As far as I remember I think I was circumcised due to Phimosis which from what I've read my parents did me a favour letting the doctors treat it as early as they did.

They did. I've got phimosis and I'm having to get cut in a month or two, and I am not looking forward to it one bit. :(

Also it reportedly feels different for the chick because if you're uncut there is more penis to stuff up her hoo-ha.

NeoTifa
04-08-2012, 11:23 PM
I've been with both cut and uncut. I'm undetermined. I need more, um, research. >_>

Shattered Dreamer
04-08-2012, 11:33 PM
I've been with both cut and uncut. I'm undetermined. I need more, um, research. >_>

:lol:

Rye
04-09-2012, 03:49 AM
I've reached the point where I prefer uncircumcised dicks so much that I'm actually pretty turned off by cut dicks. The difference in feeling is so great, too.

Sephex
04-09-2012, 04:37 AM
I have both a circumcised and uncircumcised penis. My parent's got a half off deal with the doctor or something.

Hollycat
04-09-2012, 04:39 AM
I think the doctor got cut happy when he did me considering I have a huge freaking scar.

Stupid doctor.

Clo
04-09-2012, 05:04 AM
I've reached the point where I prefer uncircumcised dicks so much that I'm actually pretty turned off by cut dicks. The difference in feeling is so great, too.

This. I love playing with an uncircumsized penis!

Peegee
04-09-2012, 05:18 AM
every time ryebread speaks about penises i get more happy.

i've read a few stories of parents who have sued hospitals for circumcising penes (there were more than one case; i don't mean that the babby had penes) without the consent of the parents. oftentimes they did it in spite of deliberate and expressed instruction NOT to circumcise the penes

you stupid ass doctors. did you think you would get away with it? if they didn't tell the parents they would figure it out, y'know?

freaking stupid but "at least" there's a silver lining.

as much a silver lining exists for genital mutilation. disgusting and barbaric.

Shiny
04-09-2012, 05:28 AM
I've never been with someone with an uncircumcised penis. Now I feel shafted.

Shlup
04-09-2012, 07:06 AM
I don't have much experience with penis variety, but I'm satisfied with the one I have. I like how warm they are.

I agree with krissy. Shluppers also covered the issue rather thoroughly on her blog (http://thegrownupsarelying.blogspot.com/2009/09/great-wiener-debate.html).
:up:

They did. I've got phimosis and I'm having to get cut in a month or two, and I am not looking forward to it one bit. :(

Also it reportedly feels different for the chick because if you're uncut there is more penis to stuff up her hoo-ha.
I'm not very enthusiastic about the idea of cutting off "extra" parts during infancy just in case something goes wrong with it later. People die from appendicitis, and the surgery is quite quick and easy these days (BJ has one tiny scar that was closed with glue), but we still don't cut them out until they have to be.

Though I am sorry for your penis.

Now you've got me doing some really awkward math.

Madame Adequate
04-09-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm not very enthusiastic about the idea of cutting off "extra" parts during infancy just in case something goes wrong with it later. People die from appendicitis, and the surgery is quite quick and easy these days (BJ has one tiny scar that was closed with glue), but we still don't cut them out until they have to be.

Though I am sorry for your penis.

Well yes I agree with that entirely, but he intimated that he actually had phimosis at the time and it wasn't something that may or may not happen in the future :p

Also, sorry enough to do something about it? :jokey:

Shlup
04-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Yes. I will do something about it. I will raise awareness about this medical issue, in hopes of saving others from suffering. I will take every opportunity to tell people about your penis and its troubles.

I already tell people how your penis is far, far too big for Japanese condoms. You're welcome.

Peegee
04-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Yes. I will do something about it. I will raise awareness about this medical issue, in hopes of saving others from suffering. I will take every opportunity to tell people about your penis and its troubles.

I already tell people how your penis is far, far too big for Japanese condoms. You're welcome.

wait what.

that means mine is too big for Japanese condoms. Shenanigans!

drotato
04-10-2012, 05:08 AM
I never thought the people on this site could scar me more than they already have...

... I was wrong.

Laddy
04-10-2012, 05:14 AM
I have one!

Peegee
04-10-2012, 03:44 PM
I have one!

pics or it didn't happen.

G13
04-10-2012, 05:32 PM
Mine wasn't cut, it was chiseled. Out of marble. And diamonds.

Peegee
04-10-2012, 05:54 PM

I'm asian.

Hollycat
04-10-2012, 05:56 PM

School must have been very awkward for you.

NeoTifa
04-10-2012, 07:41 PM
How did your penis inspection day go?

Peegee
04-10-2012, 07:47 PM
How did your penis inspection day go?

PENIS INSPECTION DAY?????

Watch Penn Says, Matching Penises Online Free - Crackle (http://www.crackle.com/c/Penn_Says/Matching_Penises/2479589/)

Shlup
04-10-2012, 11:06 PM
I have one!

pics or it didn't happen.

http://rclol.com/img/chris-hansen-why-dont-you-have-a-seat-right-over-there.jpg