PDA

View Full Version : Hope x Vanille

Forsaken Lover
04-12-2012, 07:52 PM
I thought the first half of XIII was much better than the second half and part of this was Hope's and Vanille's interactions. it was very sweet. Naturally teh shipper in me gravitated towards the pairing.

Discuss.

SuperMillionaire
04-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Yes, I agree that Hope and Vanille are a better pairing than Fang and Vanille. She's still crystallized, right? When they set her free, she and Hope can be a couple.

Laddy
04-13-2012, 05:01 AM
I've never been a fan of shipping in anything. And although I can tolerate this over say... LightxSazh I still prefer to keep canon the way it is. :)

krissy
04-14-2012, 02:00 AM
i thought this was the case
anyway she'll be in crystal for a bit and then hope will get older and gruffier and older than her and she'll come out of it JUST IN TIME TO HAVE BABIES WITH HOPE

little honilees

little vanpes

SuperMillionaire
05-10-2012, 09:22 PM
LOL

Oh yes, now that's great.

A Hope and Serah pairing would be nice too, though she's with Snow...

Reverof Enola
11-01-2012, 02:51 AM
LOL

Oh yes, now that's great.

A Hope and Serah pairing would be nice too, though she's with Snow...
So I guess HopexLightning is out of the question?

Formalhaut
11-01-2012, 03:17 PM
My opinion on the whole Hope and Vanille thing was that they always had a close connection in the start, as in Hope clung on to Vanille like a scared boy and sought her for comfort (like when his mum fell to her death). During the vile peaks Hope began to draw away from Vanille in favour of Lightning who he saw as more strong and better to follow. When they eventually reunited, they still maintained a friendly companionship but it never got back to that initial dependency.

Will Hope and Vanille get together in XIII-3? Stranger things have happened, I wouldn't have called Lulu and Wakka having a baby together, so I suppose it's possible.

Madonna
11-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Just so we are clear:

http://oi49.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/wu5gdy.jpg

There is nothing else to discuss.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
11-20-2012, 11:38 AM
I'm glad other people enjoy the companionship between Hope and Vanille.

Given the age Hope was when they traveled together I always saw her as an older sister type figure. But you never know, Hope is a young adult now so hopefully there is more interesting dialogue between them in the future. Let's hope the direction of the story in XIII-3 finally lets Fang and Vanille "thaw out".

Formalhaut
11-20-2012, 05:40 PM
I'm glad other people enjoy the companionship between Hope and Vanille.

Given the age Hope was when they traveled together I always saw her as an older sister type figure. But you never know, Hope is a young adult now so hopefully there is more interesting dialogue between them in the future. Let's hope the direction of the story in XIII-3 finally lets Fang and Vanille "thaw out".

I really missed Fang and Vanille in XIII-2. I really want them back! And not just at the very end as well. I like hearing their dialogue.

Flaming Ice
11-20-2012, 05:49 PM
Lightning x Odin

Hope x Succubus

Serah x Mog

Laddy
11-23-2012, 07:01 AM
I don't understood why people ship characters and I never will.

My guess is that Vanille was there when Hope witnessed his mom's death. So naturally, she would comfort him. That's it. :colbert:

Futan
11-24-2012, 05:58 AM
Just so we are clear:

http://oi49.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/wu5gdy.jpg

There is nothing else to discuss.

Where's his right leg? :|

Formalhaut
11-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Where's his right leg? :|

You don't want to know :smug:

Elly
11-26-2012, 06:05 PM
i just cant fathom Vanille with Hope, sure he was a good kid, a little mixed up for a bit but who wouldnt be in his position... but in my opinion, Vanille will always belong with Fang almost like soulmates or something, they perfectly compliment each other...

maybee
11-26-2012, 07:12 PM
i just cant fathom Vanille with Hope

Hope I like it when you smile Vanille... it suits you

Vanille Oh !... I didn't know you felt that way !

IDK the game sort of hints this pairing, in the least subtle way possible. They would make a cute pairing, but it sounds a little too forced. IMO the game wants you to ship them.