PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Marathon by Tantalus4

ZaphodOfTantalus
04-20-2012, 02:59 AM
I guess you guys heard of Gaming Marathons? The idea is to complete games in a set amount of time, while live streaming it. Often a complete series of games are to be finished. Me and my friends and fellow gamers in Tantalus4 have been playing the Final Fantasy Series the last two summers. This summer we return once again, playing Final Fantasy 1 through 13 (except for follow ups as FFX-2) in a week.

While playing we raise money for Child's Play Charity, an organization aiming to improve the situation for hospitalized children through buying gaming consoles etc for the hospitals.

Watching your favorite Final Fantasy games can be very interesting, you might learn new strategies, and you'll defininetly have alot of fun! So, come June 6th, 12:00 (GMT +1), head over to www.tantalus4.se and watch us play, and join our friendly chat! We aim to finish by June 13th, 12:00!
/Zaphod aka Hannes, Tantalus4

Fonzie
04-20-2012, 03:08 AM
See, I wanted to make a joke about how advertising is kind of lame, but than you mentioned it was for a charity.

My ethics ability is tingling. :kakapo:

ZaphodOfTantalus
04-20-2012, 03:12 AM
Heh, yeah, I know it's kinda lame, but we gotta try to reach as many as possible to get a good crowd going, and here would be the perfect place to find fellow FF enthusiasts, right? :D

Fonzie
04-20-2012, 03:19 AM
Oh, no, most of us haven't played Final Fantasy in years probably or are burned out completely from playing them too often.

Freya
04-20-2012, 09:16 AM
Oh fonzie shut yer trap. You wouldn't know after your year-two year absence on how we are here anymore.

I look forward to you lot's FF playthroughs each year and try to at least pop in a bit to check on it. Every time you guys do this it always pops up a bit in news for the gaming-news circuits. I'll try to pop in and see how you guys are going! How many of you are doing it this year?

ZaphodOfTantalus
04-20-2012, 12:25 PM
This year we are six people playing the games, plus our technician. Had some swap arounds regarding who plays what games, so hopefully we'll see much better times this year than last!