PDA

View Full Version : [XIII-2] Yaschas Massif - 01X AF - Can't Move On

Melodies_of_life
04-21-2012, 03:26 PM
I really hate to do this especially when it's my first play through of a game but I've got some issues that I can't seem to find my way out of and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do next.

Yaschas Massif - 01X AF

I have 2 quests activated for the fragments. Defeat the Cie'th and find 3 fallen stars. I'm not at a high enough level to defeat the Cie'th yet and I need Moogle throw to get the final fallen star. I can't get moogle until I get access to the next area, or at least that's what I've found out.

I have the fruit of fenrir but I can not activate the quest because Bridget isn't a character that I am able to talk to. I need moogle throw to get the tablet and also the guy that I'm supposed to talk to about the tablet isn't active as a character that I actually can talk to either.

After talking to Hope and Alyssa, I got the mysterious artefact from behind their headquarters (or whatever it's called) and used it on apparently the wrong gate because it transformed into the Illusionary aretefact. I have 0 of 4 fragments for this area and can't close the gate for this area to restart the live action triggers. I'm stuck wondering if I'm just overlooking something or made a big mistake?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sword
05-05-2012, 01:03 AM
I don't think you've made any irreversable mistakes. I didn't even do the Cei'th and fallen star missions until I'd completed the story. Have you made sure there are no other ways you can progress?

Carl the Llama
06-13-2012, 03:13 AM
After talking to Hope and Alyssa, I got the mysterious artefact from behind their headquarters (or whatever it's called) and used it on apparently the wrong gate because it transformed into the Illusionary aretefact. I have 0 of 4 fragments for this area and can't close the gate for this area to restart the live action triggers. I'm stuck wondering if I'm just overlooking something or made a big mistake?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Which gate did you open? the guide says your supposed to use it on the southern most gate, where does the new gate you unlocked take you? also which areas have you unlocked?

EDIT: I just remembered you can only complete/take on 2 quests in one area at a time not sure if you have the ability to abandon the quests (been a really long time since I played it last.