PDA

View Full Version : Serendipity

Jiro
04-28-2012, 07:41 AM
zRyf23boUO4

So I am having the opposite of this. Past Jiro is a fantastic dude. This morning I woke up and found out Past Jiro left me a premixed jack and coke. It was the best breakfast :jess: Then I found forty bucks hidden away in my pillow from super Past Jiro which meant I could eat today.

When in the last time past you did something good or bad for you?

Freya
04-28-2012, 07:56 AM
Past me never goes to bed on time. Then I get crappy sleep because everything is awake when I am trying to sleep. Then I'm all sleepy like for the rest of the day. Then I never get things done in the morning/beginning of the day. And I over NAP.

Chris
04-28-2012, 09:10 AM
Past Chris drains my bank account with amazing speed. The impulse buys have taken over, and he pretty much leaves this Chris hanging the day after. Eating, after all, is more essential that buying some stuff you'll never need. :(

Sephex
04-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Past me should try to get more sleep when he has to wake up a 4:10 in the morning for work. Past me doesn't let current me get too much sleep as it is. But then again, I would hate it if past me acted like an old person and went to bed at 8 or 9 in the evening.

Jinx
04-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Past me is a lazy procrastinating bitch who leaves everything for present me. She's really inconsiderate.

Pike
04-28-2012, 03:24 PM
Past Me has not played nearly enough video games over the last week and now I have to spend the whole weekend videogameless at work :(

Shlup
04-28-2012, 11:28 PM
Past Shlup ate way too much ice cream over the last couple of days.

Bunny
04-29-2012, 02:00 AM
Past me is incredibly sexy.

fire_of_avalon
04-29-2012, 04:05 AM
Past me is a dumbass.

Future me is a dumbass.

Present me is trapped between two dumbasses and is also a dumbass.

I like everything about that girl except her stupid glasses.

GhandiOwnsYou
04-29-2012, 04:37 AM
Past Gandhi didn't listen to Way Back Gandhi when he told him to not eat junk and sit on the sofa, so he could stay sexy. Consequently that bastard has got Present Gandhi all chubby again. S'okay though, Future Gandhi's got my back. Past Gandhi is kinda a bastard all the way around actually. He washed Present Gandhi's phone in a drunken stupor one time, and he frequently drinks all Present Gandhi's booze. He's also been known to stick Present Gandhi with large bar tabs, and misplace various articles of clothing at other people's house's. Shameful that one.

KentaRawr!
04-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Past Kenta is kind of an idiot.

Current Kenta is in the process of learning that he's an idiot.

Future Kenta will become sad because he's an idiot. :(

And this will continue on for eternity. Ffffuuu--

Iceglow
04-30-2012, 12:48 AM
Past Iceglow took a job with a certain company that Present Iceglow want's out of. Past Iceglow is a fool.

krissy
04-30-2012, 02:54 AM
past me is my own grandpa?

fire_of_avalon
04-30-2012, 03:59 AM
Choke on that, causality!

leader of mortals
04-30-2012, 04:11 AM
Past LoM ate waaaay too much this weekend and chased after waaaay too many little kids(It sounds bad, I know), and left present LoM weighing about 5 pounds heavier and having a sore knee and back from popping my knee playing duck duck goose, and a sore back from sleeping on a couch in a game room and from getting brutally attacked by 6-year-olds. One tried to steal my money. I told her she'd make an excellent wife for someone some day.

On the plus side, the weight I gained makes up for the weight I lost from Mono.

Loony BoB
04-30-2012, 01:09 PM
Past me won £500,000 and was going through the fine print because he couldn't believe it was true. Everything checked out. Past me thought about all the things that he could do with the money.

Present me woke up from Past me's dream. Today is, therefore, one big fat disappointment.

NeoCracker
04-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Past me is unlucky. Past me didn't get to see the hot chick in the video. <3

Though since BoB has opened the door to Dream us, I am jealous of Dream me since he got to molest Harley Quinn the other night. :cry:

Laddy
05-01-2012, 02:02 AM
Past me procastinates. Future me doesn't learn. Both mes are pricks.

Bubba
05-02-2012, 11:43 AM
Past me masturbates a lot. Present me will never catch up... :D