PDA

View Full Version : Nice Job Breaking It Hero

Forsaken Lover
05-04-2012, 02:01 AM
So I'm curious.

Which FF heroes HAVEN'T helped teh villain nearly destroy the world or obtain ultimate power?

Cecil, Cloud, Squall, Zidane - they all were instrumental in their respective bad guys nearly achieving their dastardly goals.

The only ones I can think of who didn't outright contribute to the villain side were the people in FFX and FFXII. The former never really could do anything to help them at all and the latter had almost no real contact with the villains.

FFXIII's crew also didn't really help the villains much mainly because the group accomplished absolutely nothing for the entire game. They did destroy Orphan I suppose but Cocoon was doomed anyway so I give them a pass.

So yeah. Did any FF heroes not screw the world over before saving it?

Del Murder
05-04-2012, 03:56 AM
How did Squall help the villains?

Hollycat
05-04-2012, 04:06 AM
delivered rinoa to edea.

Its been over a year since I played ff8, so forgive me if that is wrong.

Forsaken Lover
05-04-2012, 05:59 AM

Well it was the party as a whole. Don't you remember their brilliant strategy of letting Ultimecia compress time? She couldn't actually do anything in the present so they decided to help her succeed.

VeloZer0
05-04-2012, 06:29 AM
This obviously shows that Ramza is more awesome than all the other FF protagonists.

Hollycat
05-04-2012, 06:50 AM
Ahem
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090902192837/bleachnevelde/hu/images/3/30/Zack_Fair_Wallpaper_by_chaotixunive.png

Gamblet
05-04-2012, 12:42 PM
What about Bartz and his crew?

Elpizo
05-05-2012, 09:10 PM
What about Bartz and his crew?

Well, technically Galuf destroyed one of the crystals when he went mano-a-mano with Exdeath. ;) And before that, Bartz and the party took down the barrier around the crystals in the Elder tree.

Depression Moon
05-05-2012, 10:34 PM

Well it was the party as a whole. Don't you remember their brilliant strategy of letting Ultimecia compress time? She couldn't actually do anything in the present so they decided to help her succeed.

I have no clue what you're talking about.