PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

Pike
05-07-2012, 06:05 AM
So both Hux (MILF) and Dak (Jiro) are coming to visit me in a couple of days :cool: I'm super stoked about this, because Dak is my bro and Hux is (duh) the other half, so yes! :kakapo:

Tell me about fun get-togethers and such that you've had, with either EoFFers or muggles.

Hollycat
05-07-2012, 06:12 AM
None. I wish I could visit someone. I'm going to california at the end of the summer if anyone lives there who would be willing to let me visit for a few hours.

Freya
05-07-2012, 06:30 AM
I partied with TheUndeadHero, Krissy and Jojee on New years a few years ago. I hung out with Rengori briefly, if anyone remembers him. Dak, of course, when I visited him in Laramie. And also Justy er.... what's his name now, My Little Pokey? We went to Cedar Point (amusement park if you don't know). That was loads of fun. I had never been on a rollercoaster before so it was great to experience that with such a great friend.

I MIGHT hang out with Fierytempest here in a few weeks, maybe, if we coordinate better xD There are loads of EoFFers i'd love to just chill with.

I was GOING to hang out with Bunny, But he blew me off because he had something lame to do. I mean who REALLY needs to take finals? Really. Come on.

Agent Proto
05-07-2012, 06:40 AM
Hopefully I get to hang out with the EoFFers planning to come to the DC meeting! Other than that, I never had an EoFF hangout in person with anyone. I did manage to join a meet-up for another forum I used to visit. I only went because it was at the mall where I live really close by. I probably shouldn't have gone, but it was an interesting experience. :p

Bunny
05-07-2012, 06:58 AM
I was GOING to hang out with Bunny, But he blew me off because he had something lame to do. I mean who REALLY needs to take finals? Really. Come on.

fdk;afjdaipsfsdiaocnsdfipasusjhvpanga

I don't want to hang out with any of you.

The Man
05-07-2012, 07:27 AM
I met Looney BooB once. I think my ex was an EoFF member as well but I can't remember her screen name here. I don't think she posted much though.

Chris
05-07-2012, 10:07 AM
I am going to meet all of you someday. Hopefully, someday, we'll have a big gathering, with members from all around the world. I will be the first one to attend. :(

Sephex
05-07-2012, 11:58 AM
I been to a couple of meet ups/ met Jen before. Both times were fun. I would be willing to do that again some day.

DK
05-07-2012, 12:52 PM
The person I've hung out most with is the J, a.k.a James Latimer Cockney Rebel who doesn't post here anymore but used to post a lot back in the day. Can't even count how many times we've hung out, in London, filthy Wolverhampton, Cornwall and Tokyo. Oh and Birmingham when we went to see Iron Maiden. D+J's adventures are the tales of legend and I don't have enough time to go into all of them. Then lonny bob probably the second most I've hung out with. Other than that's it's really just a bunch of old farts who don't post any more, Chaos, Lambert/Squally Leonharty, Shauna, Smittenkitten...feel like I'm forgetting some people but oh well. But yeah it's generally good tiems! There are still a few people I need to hang out with though. Pauw and da Huxwey definitely, Steve as well if I can manage to contain my raging lust around him. Arthur as well just for a laugh. Those are all the most likely ones, being that they're all easy to get to. There are other people but it's unlikely for the forseeable future. :(

Loony BoB
05-07-2012, 12:58 PM
I've met a few EoFFers over the years but going into details would take me forever so I'm just gonna have to leave it at that, I guess. xD If you want to know anything specific, just ask~

I met Looney BooB once. I think my ex was an EoFF member as well but I can't remember her screen name here. I don't think she posted much though.
~Tenderness~, I believe.

Psychotic
05-07-2012, 01:52 PM
I've never met any EoFFers but I'd love to do so one day!

Well, I say "love"...

Araciel
05-07-2012, 02:36 PM
Ohhh I 'got together' with an eoffer years ago..

Shattered Dreamer
05-07-2012, 03:05 PM
Caboose is coming back to Ireland in 2 weeks & we're going to have a serious sessions with some friends in Dublin. Gonna be epic :bigsmile:

Pheesh
05-07-2012, 03:14 PM
None yet, I'll be seeing a handful while I'm in America though. Oddly enough though, I'm faced with the prospect of meeting members from the USA before I've met any from Australia :/

Shiny
05-07-2012, 03:32 PM
There was an EoFFer who joined and their location was close to me at the time so I was like "oh hai I've been there and gonna go there tomorrow wanna hang out". They dumbly said yes. I mean, I could have been a serial killer. They even told me what they'd be wearing and what they look like. To meet up, I went with a large group of people and we carried on shenanigans. Good times.

I've also met other EoFFers and had the opportunity to meet others, but something always came up. :(

Now that I have more time I look forward to meeting more and maybe even a few west coasters in the near future.

escobert
05-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Liz is the only eoff person or person from the interwebs in general I've ever met.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-07-2012, 06:36 PM

Clearly. You plan cancelling, non-responsibility shirking, uppity douche-bag. :colbert:

Peegee
05-07-2012, 07:34 PM
For some reason when Mandee was getting married I probably asked her if she would mind me going. I'm pretty sure I asked her bc she's not the type to ask some random asian in Canada. Anyway she hmmm'd and haaaah'd and said yes.

It was expensive. But I got to meet her, her husbando, sean, his wife, miriel, del murder, kishi, jeremy, and ashley (theabominatrix). It was fun and ashley's a weirdo, but in a really good way. I think the world of her father and I still do <3

Kishi put his arm down my pants before we even said hi. I hope he doesn't do that at the airport later this year!

--

After that were a bunch of misc EoFF meet ups - I will very much suggest you go to one if you can ever afford it - it is very fun and people are very friendly. However I will not go to any more of them - I have to front the money for hotel and the meetings tend to be quite expensive for a Canadian asian. But if all you're doing is showing up and dumping 20 bucks for a hotel visit and whatever for food, go nuts!

Bunny
05-07-2012, 11:44 PM

Clearly. You plan cancelling, non-responsibility shirking, uppity douche-bag. :colbert:

Wait what.

Freya
05-07-2012, 11:49 PM
YEAH! What he said! :colbert:

sharkythesharkdogg
05-08-2012, 12:06 AM

Wait what.

I have anger issues, and I'm easily influenced by mob mentality.

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2012, 03:42 AM
I've already met Sarah, Pontus, and Justin. :monster:

If all goes well, I'll be meeting Dak later this month, PG in November, Philip at some point, and Nikki at some point as well. :cool:

Pike
05-08-2012, 05:47 AM
Jules, you and I need to hang out and watch ponies and play vidya.

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2012, 05:54 AM
We do! I'll even slack on my diet so we can do all that while drinking Mtn Dew. :jess:

You can teach me all about SMAC and Civ. I mostly play shooters and RPGs. :greenie:

Old Manus
05-08-2012, 10:58 AM
I'm not big on nervous foot shuffling and awkward small talk.

Peegee
05-08-2012, 03:49 PM

If all goes well, I'll be meeting Dak later this month, PG in November, Philip at some point, and Nikki at some point as well. :cool:

you'll also visit Rubahs and the legendary Kishi, and possibly Monda and Jeremy. I'm also asking Shlup to visit me but you know how much of a huge flake she is.

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2012, 05:15 PM
Yessss. PG, get more people to like me... wat.

Shlup
05-09-2012, 03:42 AM
Where's Jiro? Isn't he supposed to visit me this month? Are we going to Disneyland? I haven't been to Disneyland for not-work in months!

Parker
05-09-2012, 10:38 AM
I would hang out with old manus just because I know he would hate every second of it

Madame Adequate
05-15-2012, 10:46 PM

you'll also visit Rubahs and the legendary Kishi, and possibly Monda and Jeremy. I'm also asking Shlup to visit me but you know how much of a huge flake she is.

Zing!

Peegee
05-15-2012, 10:48 PM

Zing!

I'm a jackass

so what i usually tell people is that they have x months before i visit

then i say they can lose (formula = 2 lbs per week) lbs by the time I visit.

Right now people can lose about....46 or so lbs before I visit.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
05-17-2012, 06:12 AM
Where's Jiro? Isn't he supposed to visit me this month? Are we going to Disneyland? I haven't been to Disneyland for not-work in months!

Dak is coming to SoCal!? How did I not know about this?

Also, I pretty much live in the same city as NCG and am like two and a half hours down the road from Shlup. Still have yet to meet any EoFFer. This should certainly be amended.

Shlup
05-18-2012, 12:37 AM
So better clear your schedule for next weekend and fill up your gas tank.

Jiro
05-18-2012, 12:51 AM
27th of May at Shlup's destination of choice. Be there motherfuckers. But seriously I'm only in the south of California for basically that one day so I will have to come back and visit you jackasses another time. We can go to goddamn Disneyland. That's the good one right?

Jinx
05-18-2012, 01:02 AM
No, that's Disney World.

Jiro
05-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Disney World is the one near you though isn't it. Nearer to you at least. Is this a trick? I THINK IT IS. I don't know I bet Disney anything is balls awesome.

Jinx
05-18-2012, 01:26 AM
Disney World is the one near you though isn't it. Nearer to you at least. Is this a trick? I THINK IT IS. I don't know I bet Disney anything is balls awesome.

I live in the exact center of the country, soooooooo.

Jiro
05-18-2012, 01:28 AM
Kansas is the middle isn't it? And you live on the good side of Kansas City, so not quite.

Jiro
05-18-2012, 01:53 AM
Well shit. The more you know~

Shlup
05-18-2012, 02:42 AM
Disneyland is better because it's the original. Walt Disney lived inside of it. And that is fabulous.

Why am I picking the destination? I live here. What do you want to do?

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
05-18-2012, 02:55 AM
I will be there!

Whooo! I am excited.

I vote Splash Mountain first... and last.

Shlup
05-18-2012, 03:10 AM
Splash Mountain will probably have one of the longest lines if the weather's good, but if it's long that's one of the best rides to get a Fast Pass for. Fast Pass for that ride cuts in front of almost everyone.

NorthernChaosGod
05-18-2012, 10:08 AM
DISNEYLAND IS EXPENSIVE AND FAR.

I vote Six Flags.