PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Application Attempt v2.0

Laddy
05-08-2012, 04:58 AM
And so it begins. I'm trying out for Survivor again because I lack a life. DOes anyone have any advice as to what I could do to make a kickass application video. It should be 3 minutes and display my appeal as both a contestant and a character.

Jinx
05-08-2012, 05:06 AM
Penis.

Laddy
05-08-2012, 05:12 AM
Penis.
I have one! :D

Hollycat
05-08-2012, 05:21 AM
stand in front of the camera, say you are a ninja, now you see me. have someone pause, move out of the way, press record, now you don't. Then show an open panel in a ceiling, this is my ninja exit, repeat step one, can you see me from down there.

Pheesh
05-08-2012, 05:26 AM
Hold up a picture of your face next to Robert Plant's for three minutes. Just staring straight into the camera.

NorthernChaosGod
05-08-2012, 05:54 AM
Drink your own urine. They'll think you're the next Bear Grylls.

Chris
05-08-2012, 10:09 AM
What are the chances of actually being picked for one of these reality shows? :(

Parker
05-08-2012, 10:24 AM
dress as a shark ha

Sephex
05-08-2012, 05:26 PM
Film yourself naked and say your cosplaying as Richard Hatch.

Del Murder
05-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Film it like you're already on the show and you're doing your 'talking head' moment. Talk smack or act paranoid about your 'tribe mates' (family or roommates or whataver). Say there's someone out there scheming your removal and then cut to a little kid (hopefully you know one). Plan some elaborate immunity challenge that's completely ludicrous yet you end up losing. Then show you leading on the person you want to get rid of (again, this should be a baby or young person [or old person]). Next have a tribal council where you are of course blindsided. The final moment can be your bitter goodbye message where you can sum up why you were so much better than the remaining tribemates.

Also mention some distant relation to anyone involved in the NFL because they seem to really like that in their contestants.

Don't mention that you are smart. Don't mention that you are an actor. Don't mention that you will 'make good television'. Everyone will do those things. You can mention that you're gay though because that probably will help.

Laddy
05-08-2012, 10:32 PM
Film it like you're already on the show and you're doing your 'talking head' moment. Talk smack or act paranoid about your 'tribe mates' (family or roommates or whataver). Say there's someone out there scheming your removal and then cut to a little kid (hopefully you know one). Plan some elaborate immunity challenge that's completely ludicrous yet you end up losing. Then show you leading on the person you want to get rid of (again, this should be a baby or young person [or old person]). Next have a tribal council where you are of course blindsided. The final moment can be your bitter goodbye message where you can sum up why you were so much better than the remaining tribemates.

Also mention some distant relation to anyone involved in the NFL because they seem to really like that in their contestants.

Don't mention that you are smart. Don't mention that you are an actor. Don't mention that you will 'make good television'. Everyone will do those things. You can mention that you're gay though because that probably will help.

Thanks, that sounds really fun and creative. I'll try it.

Del Murder
05-09-2012, 12:27 AM
If you use my idea I want a 15% cut of your million dollar prize when you win.

Laddy
05-09-2012, 01:40 AM
If you use my idea I want a 15% cut of your million dollar prize when you win.I will. I've decided I will only spend like a quarter of it on me and the rest on charity and investments.

Del Murder
05-09-2012, 01:49 AM
I would be the best investment you ever made.

fire_of_avalon
05-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Per Del Murder's idea, use a small child AND an animal. I am laughing so hard at the idea of this. Doooooo it. And post the video!