PDA

View Full Version : Sore Feet

Pike
05-11-2012, 06:21 AM
Walking around all day can be pretty tough on the old feet. So can running I suppose. Standing around all day at work is just as bad. It seems like sore feet are a pretty significant pain for most of us regardless of what we do. Anybody have similar problems? Anybody know any ways to cure this bane to humanity?

The obvious solution is to replace my feet with cybernetics, but I have not yet found a suitable doctor to perform the replacement.

Tasura
05-11-2012, 09:23 AM
When I was working fast food and on my feet for 8+ hours a day my feet hurt like crazy, it doesn't help that I've got flat feet. My main way to reduce the pain was insoles, but working 40+ hours a week, I went through 2-3 pairs a month, if I ever forgot my insoles my feet would hurt to the point I wouldn't be able to walk normally, I had to either walk on my heels or sides of my feet, and along with the foot pain came back pain. With the combined pain I was downing a large bottle of advil a month just to stay standing. But now I no longer work fast food, so my feet thank me.

NorthernChaosGod
05-11-2012, 04:10 PM
My feet are all muscly from walking/running on the balls of my feet all the time. No sore feets here. :D

Peegee
05-11-2012, 04:39 PM
Wear good standing shoes. Find out if you shift your weight to the left or right side and respond accordingly.

I often get sore feet and joints. The worst is sleeping, waking, and realizing I have to spend the day with a really sore knee.

inb4 sore knee jokes.

Pheesh
05-11-2012, 05:06 PM
I just got back from a concert, so my feet are pretty sore. Worth it though.

Sephex
05-11-2012, 05:27 PM
I have to work in steel toed boots, so they aren't the most comfortable things in the world. However, the soreness never really bothers me, so I just ignore it. Usually too busy to notice anyway!

inb4 sore knee jokes.

Since you're Asian...

YOU SO SORE KNEE!

sharkythesharkdogg
05-12-2012, 01:11 AM
I work on my feet in steel toed boots. I don't notice while I'm at work because I'm too busy, but when I get home it feels great to just sit down and rest them for a bit.

Sephex
05-12-2012, 02:47 AM
Just took a semi-lengthy walk! Feet are sore, but the exercise felt great!