PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play a Game.

Pike
05-11-2012, 06:51 AM
You are to guess who is writing this post; MILF, Jiro, or Pike, since they are all now currently in the same room :aimkiss:

We are going to continue to make posts in said fashion in this thread and then keep score. The winner will be in for an exciting surprise and the loser in for an even worse one!

Pike
05-11-2012, 06:57 AM
This might be the same person as the OP, or it might be somebody else. Can you figure it out or will you bring shame? :shobon:

Pike
05-11-2012, 07:02 AM
You have dared to embark on a perilous journey of discovery. The answers are not as obvious as you might think; or perhaps they are even more scrutable. Endeavour then, to decipher who is the man/woman/robotic being behind the mask, and be rewarded for accuracy... and punished for errors. :smash:

krissy
05-11-2012, 07:02 AM
a moderately intoxicated MILF

followed by a moderately still sober Jiro

and finally pike

Pike
05-11-2012, 07:17 AM
Oh dearest krissy, you have failed on all accounts. I'm afraid this is a nice, perfectly spherical black mark against your name. Beware.

Bunny
05-11-2012, 07:19 AM
Pike, MILF, MILF.

Pike is too busy to type.

Pike
05-11-2012, 07:35 AM
Bunny is at least in the ball park, something to be chuffed about. But come now friends, you are quite disappointing me with this performance. Shall the collective mind that is now Pike 2.0 have to find a way to deal with your poor efforts? Try harder! You can do it! Strawberry pancakes await you! :jiro:

Bunny
05-11-2012, 07:37 AM
I totally meant Jiro, MILF, MILF.

NorthernChaosGod
05-11-2012, 07:44 AM
You are to guess who is writing this post; MILF, Jiro, or Pike, since they are all now currently in the same room :aimkiss:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Sephex
05-11-2012, 11:58 AM
I saw you guys are all typing at the same time, switching off between words giggling while drawing hearts on each others faces.

Laddy
05-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Bunny is at least in the ball park, something to be chuffed about. But come now friends, you are quite disappointing me with this performance. Shall the collective mind that is now Pike 2.0 have to find a way to deal with your poor efforts? Try harder! You can do it! Strawberry pancakes await you! :jiro:

I know that isn't PIke, because Americans don't say "chuffed".

MILF.

Jinx
05-11-2012, 03:03 PM
Jiro, Pike, MILF

Pheesh
05-11-2012, 04:48 PM
It's all Jiro. The other two are off making out.

Peegee
05-11-2012, 05:03 PM
All of these posts better be by Pike, or I am going to petition that your account is compromised, should be de-CK'd, and then banned.

fire_of_avalon
05-11-2012, 05:12 PM

We are going to continue to make posts in said fashion in this thread and then keep score. The winner will be in for an exciting surprise and the loser in for an even worse one!
Jiro.

This might be the same person as the OP, or it might be somebody else. Can you figure it out or will you bring shame? :shobon:
Pike.

You have dared to embark on a perilous journey of discovery. The answers are not as obvious as you might think; or perhaps they are even more scrutable. Endeavour then, to decipher who is the man/woman/robotic being behind the mask, and be rewarded for accuracy... and punished for errors. :smash:
MILF.

Oh dearest krissy, you have failed on all accounts. I'm afraid this is a nice, perfectly spherical black mark against your name. Beware.
MILF.

Pike.

Pike
05-11-2012, 09:24 PM
You have all dared to underestimate us. You think we are not aware of what makes us tick? Give us some credit, please! We are intelligent, and upon assimilation of all three bodies into a superior being, we have the ability to alter our typing to completely confuse you. Again, I am disappointed in you. Try harder. Use your intuition.

The answers cannot be that difficult. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Peegee
05-11-2012, 09:45 PM
All of these posts better be by Pike, or I am going to petition that your account is compromised, should be de-CK'd, and then banned.

NorthernChaosGod
05-11-2012, 10:12 PM
I don't think you're all together, enjoy your loneliness.

Jiro
05-11-2012, 10:14 PM
Oh Peegee, you don't quite get it! Of course this is all Pike. Pike version 2.0. We have all merged into a new being. A robot... pony... being. Or somesuch. We also have the ability to post as what we once were. As we are now, for example. This is a show of our power.

By the way, so far, no one has been completely correct, although a few of you have gotten close.

Jiro
05-11-2012, 10:17 PM
I don't think you're all together, enjoy your loneliness.

Oh but how wrong you are you colonial scumbag. Enjoy your personal loneliness old chap. I must away to perform delightfully distasteful sexual acts with the other components of Pike 2.0

http://i49.:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:/a1l8xk.jpg

NorthernChaosGod
05-11-2012, 10:26 PM
That's all I wanted. :)

Jiro
05-11-2012, 11:07 PM
Motherfucker.

Jinx
05-11-2012, 11:11 PM
Pike, Jiro, Hux.

Also, either Pike copied and pasted herself at the top of that picture, or she and MILF are twins.

Jiro
05-11-2012, 11:55 PM
Not a soul has gotten the first three posts right. What are you playing at? Try harder folks. HARDER. Like Steve says to his mother. I mean, uhh, oh gosh.

Jinx
05-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Hux, Steph, Dak

NorthernChaosGod
05-12-2012, 12:09 AM
DAK, HUX, PIKE

Jiro
05-12-2012, 12:19 AM
Still wrong. I am beginning to think you don't have it in you. Don't force our hand. You will receive an unpleasant surprise.

Jinx
05-12-2012, 12:21 AM
Post 1: Dak, Steph, Hux

Post 2: Dak, Steph, Hux

Post 3: Dak, Steph, Hux

YOU ALL MADE THEM ALL TOGETHER

Jiro
05-12-2012, 12:31 AM
That is also incorrect. Logical, I suppose, but you are still wrong!

Jinx
05-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Oh come on! I really need a win. :(

Steph, Hux, Dak

Jiro
05-12-2012, 01:17 AM
After guessing every other possible combination it seems like we have our first accurate answer, something to be proud of. But you forget that not every post since has been made by myself, that is, the ever dashing Jiro. Care to try your hand at some further guesses, O fierytempest?

Jinx
05-12-2012, 01:32 AM
No, but I want my prize, dammit.

NorthernChaosGod
05-12-2012, 04:05 AM
This game blows. :colbert:

Jiro
05-12-2012, 05:30 AM
Your mum blows. As Steve would say.

Agent Proto
05-12-2012, 05:56 AM
Are we guessing on the first three posts? I'll make an educated guess.

Pike

Jiro

MILF

Jiro
05-12-2012, 06:57 AM
The original three posts were made by Pike, MILF and Jiro respectively. Jiro will be quite chuffed that you all think he is nearly as intelligent as me.

Psychotic
05-12-2012, 07:03 AM
God damnit I was just coming in here to guess Pike, MILF, Jiro. The shobon is a Huxley special. The attempt to be all clever is clearly Jiro impersonating his betters and trying to throw us off the scent. The first one is Pike through process of elimination!

Jiro
05-12-2012, 07:39 AM
We were confident you would be able to deduce the truth. You have not disappointed us.

NorthernChaosGod
05-13-2012, 01:25 AM
Your mum blows. As Steve would say.

That was much too concise for Steve.

Jiro
05-13-2012, 09:03 AM
I concede that point.