PDA

View Full Version : Having problems with wikias. (replying and stuff)

MJN SEIFER
05-11-2012, 08:20 PM
I am on a few wikias, and all of them are being really weird at the moment. I think I'm okay at editing them, but whenever I try to reply to the comments (at the bottom, these wikias don't have talk pages, they have comments at the bottom of the page) or when I actually try to make a comment myself, or edit one of mine I can't. It's not just one, it's all of them so can anyone help on why this could be? I don't think I'm blocked or anything because a) I can't think of anything I could have done, and b) I never got any messages to say I was or not. Thanks.

Rantz
05-11-2012, 08:37 PM
Wikia is a centrally hosted system, as far as I know (at least for all the xxxxxxx.wikia.com sites). That means if there's a bug in the system, all of the hosted sites will be affected. It'll probably be fixed pretty soon. You could search around to see if others are having the same problem, if you want to be sure.

MJN SEIFER
05-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Oh, I should have said; other people seem to be able to reply judging from the "Recent Activity" page, but I will take in to account what you said.

Marshall Banana
05-12-2012, 01:22 AM
Try clearing your cache and restarting your browser -- or using a different browser (because it could be a browser-specific issue).

MJN SEIFER
05-13-2012, 02:03 PM
Do you mean update what Browser I'm using? If so, I hope that works because I need to update anyway. Thanks.

EDIT: Whatever it was, it's okay now. Weird though...