PDA

View Full Version : Freshmeat train coming to the station! Whoo whoo!

Sheepy
05-12-2012, 07:08 AM
(Hoping I'm posting this in the right place, if not someone go ahead and poke me!)

Hey everyone. My name is Sheepy and I am new. Usually I'm a bit more witty than this, but it's 11pm and yeah, I kind of suck at introductions. Anyway!

So once upon a time my fiance used to mod this place or something. Maybe you guys know him. Kind of smelly, kind of dweeby, looks a lot like this dork right here (http://home.eyesonff.com/members/8461.html). Then he got whisked away by the most wonderful and beautiful woman ever who obviously is so much cooler and smarter than he is. Modest, too. Did we mention extremely modest? Also beautiful?

Anyway, that's me. I'm here to harass y'all. I'm a bit of a writer, although not nearly as good as my better half. My talents lie more in the field of voice over work and singing, which I'm not sure is really a thing here, but I'll likely be doing a fair bit of writing regardless. I apologize for the impending failsplosion.

So yeah, that's about it. Also, if anyone asks, no I am not cute I will kick your butt if you say otherwise. Especially you (http://home.eyesonff.com/members/8461.html).

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-12-2012, 07:10 AM
... although not nearly as good as my better half.

This is the only important part of that post to take in.

Sheepy
05-12-2012, 07:12 AM
... although not nearly as good as my better half.

This is the only important part of that post to take in.

Excuse me, I have no idea what you're talking about, there's a lot of important information in there! Like how awesome I am.

Jiro
05-12-2012, 07:19 AM
And beautiful and modest too, right? We can't forget those parts. Well any ladyfriend of BtV is most definitely welcomed here. I hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Sheepy
05-12-2012, 07:27 AM
And beautiful and modest too, right? We can't forget those parts. Well any ladyfriend of BtV is most definitely welcomed here. I hope you enjoy yourself here :)

...I like you. You feed me compliments and help me keep my fiance in line. We're going to get along just fine.

Pheesh
05-12-2012, 07:40 AM
There's a karaoke thread that pops up from time to time, I'm not sure if we've ever had someone who can actually sing participate though >_>

Welcome, hopefully you don't disappear for huge lengths of time like BtV!

Sheepy
05-12-2012, 07:46 AM
There's a karaoke thread that pops up from time to time, I'm not sure if we've ever had someone who can actually sing participate though >_>

Welcome, hopefully you don't disappear for huge lengths of time like BtV!

Well, I like to think I can sing relatively well, but we shall see. Also no guarantees on the disappearance thing, at least when it comes to shorter dosages. Weddings are kind of stressful things, especially when coupled with school.

Freya
05-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Well welcome! I was attracted here by the scent of a meat train but I see that was all for naught :( Hope you BOTH stick around more.

Bubba
05-12-2012, 11:43 AM
You are most welcome here!

I've already seen you posting around. Hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Sephex
05-12-2012, 12:49 PM
I also welcome you. Who am I? Shoot, I don't know.

Pike
05-12-2012, 05:20 PM
Greetings, friend! I am Pike, EoFF's resident genderless robot. Enjoy your stay! :jess:

Roto13
05-12-2012, 05:48 PM
Void is hitting that.

Nice.

Azure Chrysanthemum
05-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Void is hitting that.

Nice.

Yuuuuuuup

Sheepy
05-12-2012, 09:56 PM
Void is hitting that.

Nice.

Yuuuuuuup

Classy, dear. Reaaaaaal classy.

Jinx
05-13-2012, 11:38 PM
I like you because of the title of your post. I completely disregarded everything else you said.

Hello. :)