PDA

View Full Version : Spiders

Hollycat
05-14-2012, 06:22 AM
F you spiders.

http://www.halloweenforum.com/members/terra-albums-transworld-2010-picture48073-evil-spider-action-made-dark-raven-designs.jpg
Discuss spiders.

Jiro
05-14-2012, 06:58 AM
Isn't that a cute little thing?

Bunny
05-14-2012, 07:28 AM
Yeah, I'm gonna need to see more of the person on the right.

Sephex
05-14-2012, 11:58 AM
Spiders aren't so bad. They actually don't want anything to do with us. They just want to breed and eat bugs!

Pheesh
05-14-2012, 12:43 PM
You get used to them.

Alpha2099
05-14-2012, 07:06 PM
As much as I hate bugs, I am okay with spiders, because they eat the bugs I don't like.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-14-2012, 11:59 PM
A lot of people here know I work with adults with special needs. People from here who are friends with me on Facebook probably see my status updates about funny things Josh (and sometimes John) say.

Last weekend, it was 6am. Josh comes running into the living room (where I'm asleep) screaming at the top of his lungs because there was a spider in his room. It went something like this:

"SAM! There's a spider. Oh my god, Sam, come kill it! Did I wake you up? I'm sorry, Sam, but there's a SPIDER! It's in my bathroom, kill it PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!"

So, I got up, went into his bathroom, told him to give me his house slipper...there was no spider. I told him it was gone, and he's totally normal again. Then he goes, "Did I wake you up? Sorry, Sam. Are you gonna go read your book?" "No, Josh, I'm going back to sleep."

:P Bless your patience.

Spiders are cool in my book. I like them, and their bug munching habits.

Maybe not one the size of a pony, like in the picture.

fire_of_avalon
05-15-2012, 03:38 AM
I'm okay with spiders until they're in my hair. Then they have to die.

Or they poison and in my house. Then they have to die because of dogs and baby.

I would be okay with a pony sized spider for a few reasons. The first being if it weren't aggressive I could ride it. If it were aggressive, spiders have terrible eyesight anyway, so I could taunt it before I destroyed it or sent it outside.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-15-2012, 02:04 PM
It's pony sized. Maybe it can't see, but it can probably smell where I peed myself. Plus I'd turn to run and get stuck on some web.

I'm not taunting that fucker unless I have a bull horn and about 100 yards between us.