PDA

View Full Version : Boh-ring!

Laddy
05-15-2012, 04:44 AM
What bores you that entertains others?

Me? NASCAR. Around here everyone gets hard for NASCAR. To me, it's awful!

Roto13
05-15-2012, 04:50 AM
Cars driving in circles doesn't excite you?

Laddy
05-15-2012, 04:54 AM
Cars driving in circles doesn't excite you?
I just can't emotionally resonate with the internal conflict and difficult decisions these men must endure.

Freya
05-15-2012, 06:42 AM
Rodeos. My parents love them. My neighbors love them. I just get bored. I was raised in that culture and it's just boring to me.

Mirage
05-15-2012, 10:29 AM
Soccer. 90 minutes of running after a ball and maybe scoring one or two goals during that whole time? Not my definition of a great time.

Old Manus
05-15-2012, 11:18 AM
Videogames. I haven't played on a console in around a year and any PC game I play would only be for around 45 minutes before I get bored. I guess I got older.

Test cricket, on the other hand...

Sephex
05-15-2012, 11:59 AM
A lot of TV series people gush about I never get a chance to see because I simply don't watch too much TV anymore. It's strange. I can still sit down and play a video game for a good chunk of time, but it's hard for me to do so with TV.

Bubba
05-15-2012, 12:46 PM
Cricket - The only sport in the world that can last for five days and still end up being a draw.

Formula One/Nascar - Cars driving... really, that's it?

The Godfather - If ever I have trouble sleeping, this is the film I'd watch. Boring as hell and ridiculously over-rated.

Pike
05-15-2012, 04:04 PM
Civ V and Hearts of Iron 3. Mostly Hearts of Iron 3.

Jessweeee♪
05-15-2012, 05:41 PM
Yeah, NASCAR. I like going to the local races because they're much much shorter and of course it's much more fun when they're right in front of you (though you do get muddy sometimes if you sit by the turns), but just watching it on TV is lame. It's only entertaining when someone crashes spectacularly and that is actually a pretty horrible thing to hope for so not only is it boring but I'm also a terrible person while I'm watching it xD

Secret fact that nobody knows except for you guys now: Sometimes I think I want to be a race car driver even though I totally suck at driving and I know jack shit about cars :3

Jinx
05-15-2012, 06:12 PM
Shadow of the Colossus bores the crap out of me.

As does Big Bang Theory.

And The Dark Knight.

Jiro
05-16-2012, 02:48 AM
I'm the opposite of Manus.

krissy
05-16-2012, 02:56 AM

As does Big Bang Theory.

And The Dark Knight.

wedding's off
although i don't go out of my way to watch big bang theory
honestly i don't remember the last sitcom i've watched out of desire though

DMKA
05-16-2012, 04:05 AM
American Idol
Basketball
Baseball
Boxing
Call of Duty
Football
Nascar
Soccer
Swamp People
Wrestling

NorthernChaosGod
05-16-2012, 04:09 AM

As does Big Bang Theory.

And The Dark Knight.

You're just the worst. The worst!

I don't really like watching sports anymore unless I'm at the game. I will always find baseball boring though.

Raistlin
05-16-2012, 06:10 PM
Watching baseball, soccer, golf, or any sort of racing on TV
Pro-wrestling
TV show competitions about singing, dancing, modeling, or dating
Books by Orson Scott Card and Robert Jordan
Online threads with basic questions like eye-, hair-, or ear wax-color
Psychotic

As does Big Bang Theory.

And The Dark Knight.

This may be one of the worst posts ever.

Peegee
05-16-2012, 06:16 PM
American Idol
Basketball
Baseball
Boxing
Call of Duty
Football
Nascar
Soccer
Swamp People
Wrestling

leader of mortals
05-16-2012, 07:14 PM
Call of Duty. I do not understand the fame of Call of Duty. Really, what's the difference between one FPS and another? I played an old FPS on PS1 a long time ago, and it was called Spec Ops, or something. It sucked. Call of Duty is no different to me. It sucks.

Sephex
05-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Call of Duty. I do not understand the fame of Call of Duty. Really, what's the difference between one FPS and another? I played an old FPS on PS1 a long time ago, and it was called Spec Ops, or something. It sucked. Call of Duty is no different to me. It sucks.

Clearly you don't understand the brain power it requires to hop online and say lewd things about player's mothers while slipping in racist slurs.