PDA

View Full Version : Hey jerks.....

sharkythesharkdogg
05-16-2012, 02:05 AM
Vote. (http://home.eyesonff.com/relms-studio/142671-may-photo-comp-voting.html#post3083748)

Madonna
05-16-2012, 02:31 AM
Get off my back, shark-dog; I do not need no body or nobody jumping on my back. In the immortal words of Lenina Huxley: shovel it. I do what I want and I want what I do, and not none of what I do or want is what you want me to do, because if it was, then I would not want to do it, at all, ever, and not even maybe. Do you dig? You better because getting all up in my grill and dropping the jay word around me is like going around selling a book called Nuh-uhhhhh to your neighbors; it is something you do not do. I got senators wanting me to elect them, I got people wanting to be presidents asking me to president them, my NationState (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=teratology) wants me to legislate, my wife wants me to buy tuna, and you want me to vote? What about what I want? What about me? What I want? You know what I want? I want you. off my back. dog.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-16-2012, 05:18 PM
....and yet you still voted. :smug: Thank you, dumplin'

Freya
05-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Yes sir! Now go post in the EoY thread. :colbert:

Jinx
05-16-2012, 05:41 PM
Oh wow, Sharky, you are just sooooo cool.

NOT!

Peegee
05-16-2012, 05:52 PM
for this, i'll vote

for prime minister of canadia

i never vote.

sharkythesharkdogg
05-17-2012, 12:07 AM
Yes sir! Now go post in the EoY thread. :colbert:

Sure.......WTF is that?

Oh wow, Sharky, you are just sooooo cool.

NOT!

HEY! Once my mom picks up my prescription shampoo and I can get rid of this horrible dandruff I'll be the coolest kid in my gymnastics class.

Peegee
05-18-2012, 05:02 AM
for this, i'll vote

i never vote.

Thank you, dumplin'

Shut up you stupid bot. This is what is wrong with eoff. Cid's Knights aren't banning the bots, letting PG run around and spam up everything without consequence. smurf the police. Burn tit down. Get out of here you bot.

Pike
05-18-2012, 03:35 PM
for this, i'll vote

i never vote.

Thank you, dumplin'

Shut up you stupid bot. This is what is wrong with eoff. Cid's Knights aren't banning the bots, letting PG run around and spam up everything without consequence. smurf the police. Burn tit down. Get out of here you bot.

Thank you, dumplin'

Peegee
05-18-2012, 04:15 PM
for this, i'll vote

i never vote.

Thank you, dumplin'

Thank you, dumplin'

Wtf i didn't type that!

sharkythesharkdogg
05-21-2012, 10:08 PM
We have a winner! Go congratulate them. :D