PDA

View Full Version : HC's war on illiterate zombies.

Hollycat
05-16-2012, 03:40 PM
Illiteracy is disease which even in today's vast market of education, plagues the lower class zombies of America. As a result of their brains slowly rotting, their memory of proper sentence structure and grammar deteriorates. I for one say we have lived with illiterate zombies for long enough, and so I am pushing Prop 211, the zombie reconstruction act. As part of this act, a team of specially trained surgeons will remove the parts of the brain that deal with language and grammar from dead bodies, and attach them to the brains of zombies. We expect a forty million percent increase in vocabulary, from the simple "BrAINs," to:

"You know Wilson, despite his absolutely abysmal score in last weeks tennis tournament, I still believe Wilkinson has the best chance of any of us for making it to Wimbledon, where hopefully he will show that namby pamby Audrey Toodlebum what's what."

Together we can make this world a better place for all the zombies of the world.

Jinx
05-16-2012, 03:50 PM
I personally believe zombie illiteracy can be linked to No Zombie Left Behind.

Quindiana Jones
05-16-2012, 03:56 PM
That's a startling accurate impersonation of Tory MPs, HC. I'm impressed, and disgusted.

Peegee
05-16-2012, 05:20 PM
Back in the day I thought 'binal' was a word

Back in the day Maxx Power (remember him? :D) used to make similar errors. I just forgot the word :(

Sephex
05-16-2012, 05:28 PM
I hear some pharmaceutical corporation might be backing this. I think they are known as Umbrella. I hear that actually set the standard in safety around the work place, so if anyone can handle zombies, it's them.

Jiro
05-17-2012, 03:34 AM
SPOILER ALERT
Soylent Green is Zombies are people!