PDA

View Full Version : Rash of the Itch King

Pike
05-17-2012, 06:17 AM
So I get this rash thing on my face, I dunno, eczema or something. It means that I smother my face with hydrocortisone on a regular basis. It sucks. ITT we talk about terrible rashes and such that we've had.

(In before this gets oddly personal.)

Shlup
05-17-2012, 10:13 AM
When I eat blueberries my entire face turns red and swollen and itchy. Especially my earlobes.

Sephex
05-17-2012, 11:56 AM
I had an unexplained rash on my legs when I was in Jr. High. It went away by itself after a week or so. Nothing like that ever happened again.

Bubba
05-17-2012, 01:06 PM
I have this really irritating rash that shows up every couple of months or so.

Oh no wait, that's my Step-Dad.

Sephex
05-17-2012, 05:30 PM
So I get this rash thing on my face, I dunno, eczema or something. It means that I smother my face with hydrocortisone on a regular basis. It sucks. ITT we talk about terrible rashes and such that we've had.

(In before this gets oddly personal.)

WAIT A MINUTE! Damn me posting right before work starts early in the morning! How could I have missed the obvious? What did Hux do to your face?! WHAT DID HUX DO TO YOU?!

Peegee
05-17-2012, 05:36 PM
I will only say that eczema, even the ones that cause discoloration - will go away.

I have SO MANY BOTTLES of corticosteroids it's ridiculous. It won't go away though - the last bit. it's on my left eyelid. Clarissa and Rubahs will get to see it I think, bc I can't bring medication on an airplane.

:(

sharkythesharkdogg
05-17-2012, 06:08 PM
I had an unexplained rash on my legs when I was in Jr. High. It went away by itself after a week or so. Nothing like that ever happened again.

One day I woke up feeling feverish, and itchy. Slowly through morning I developed hives on both my arms that worked their way up my neck and face. It itched, I was nauseated, and there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The next day I woke up feeling fantastic. I have no idea what I was allergic to that day. :|

Jiro
05-17-2012, 11:45 PM
This one shirt I have gave me a weird rash on my neck. Took it off, all was well.

Bubba
05-17-2012, 11:50 PM
This one shirt I have gave me a weird rash on my neck. Took it off, all was well.

Are you sure it wasn't a horcrux?

Jinx
05-18-2012, 12:14 AM

You should not wear that shirt more often. ;D

sharkythesharkdogg
05-18-2012, 12:17 AM
HEEYYYOOOOOOO!!!!!

Shlup
05-18-2012, 12:34 AM
When I was like 11 I got poison oak from head to toe. Big, weeping sores.

Jiro
05-18-2012, 01:14 AM
You should not wear that shirt more often. ;D

I am not wearing it right now ;) (and I was actually wearing it earlier so even more ;))

Sephex
05-18-2012, 01:35 AM
When I was like 11 I got poison oak from head to toe. Big, weeping sores.

My whole body itched a bit just from reading that. Man, sorry you had to go through that ordeal!