PDA

View Full Version : Skittles

Peegee
05-23-2012, 07:18 PM
M&Ms
Reeses Pieces
Smarties

Which is most bulletproof? What could've been if another candy were purchased?

I'm too lazy to look it up but most recent reports show that there was bruising on his knuckles and Zuckerberg had lacerations behind his head. I was right the whole time, and everybody was mad at me on facebook for being 'racis'

What do you do when you are right the whole time? Do you go 'I told you so?' or do you just glare at your naysayers until they hang their heads in shame?

Jiro
05-23-2012, 07:25 PM
I usually laugh a lot and say nyah nyah I was right because I don't know how to be right

Sephex
05-23-2012, 07:26 PM
I usually don't say anything because I can tell that most of the time they already feel stupid enough.

Jinx
05-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Damn, I want to go out and buy a bag of Reese's Pieces.

Peegee
05-23-2012, 08:58 PM
Damn, I want to go out and buy a bag of Reese's Pieces.

If you get accosted don't initiate violence.

or you might end up like this guy

http://postimage.org/image/5mu5k9f2n/

Laddy
05-24-2012, 06:35 PM
What Smarties are talking about? The chocolate ones or the chalky ones?

Peegee
05-24-2012, 07:02 PM
What Smarties are talking about? The chocolate ones or the chalky ones?

I think the chalky ones shatter on impact - the chocolately one should be able to absorb force more readily. However neither are very good for blocking bullets.

Sephex
05-24-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm the only one who answered the topic and people are talking about candy still.

Anyway, Twix represent!

Peegee
05-28-2012, 09:42 PM
I'm the only one who answered the topic and people are talking about candy still.

Anyway, Twix represent!

Twix might work if you stored it funny - like if you made the bullet go through both candy bars. So a candy like kit kat might work but it would be too awkward to position (and if you turned it sideways it wouldn't cover as much surface area)

I think Trayvon should've bought two candy bars and stacked them. That would definitely have helped.