PDA

View Full Version : Best Cheesy Games Ever

Pike
05-25-2012, 06:30 AM
What are some games that are SO cheesy and bad that they're great?

Hux and I have been co-opping a bunch of Earth Defense Force 2017 and it's seriously the best game on Xbox 360. It's so bad and soooo great.

Laddy
05-25-2012, 06:56 AM
Deadly Premonition!

Jinx
05-25-2012, 01:36 PM
In Gauntlet: Dark Legacy, when it comes to food, the characters say things like "Mmm, sustenance!" or "I need food!"

If you open a chest, and another players steals the food inside, the one characters says, "That was mine!"

It makes it very cheesy. But I love that game.

Sephex
05-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Gitaroo Man is very cheesy topped with Japanese weirdness. However, it is an excellent and very underrated music/rhythm game. I miss the days when that genre wasn't played out by all the Rock Bands and Guitar Heroes.

GhandiOwnsYou
05-29-2012, 11:09 AM
I miss the days when a good game wouldn't spawn a thousand lesser imitators poorly copying the original formula until no one cared about the genre anymore.

Wait, when was that again?

Slothy
05-29-2012, 01:43 PM
Mystical Ninja: starring Goemon. If I weren't at work I'd trawl youtube for some examples of the musical numbers in that game.

It was magical.

Del Murder
05-30-2012, 06:50 PM
The old X-Men arcade game. 'Welcome to die!'

Wolf Kanno
06-01-2012, 06:03 AM
Evil Zone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgwMsSVZPYA), or as I like to call it, Anime Cliche character battle! Only game I know where a Psychic Japanese Schoolgirl can fight a Sieshiro Sakazukamori rip-off and a Power Ranger. The game is deliciously bad. :love:

Sephex
06-01-2012, 06:10 AM
I miss the days when a good game wouldn't spawn a thousand lesser imitators poorly copying the original formula until no one cared about the genre anymore.

Wait, when was that again?

Very few genres pumped out as many games as Rock Band and Guitar Hero in such a short time period. Yes, there have been other offenders, but those two titles have burned out just about everyone from the music/rhythm genre.