PDA

View Full Version : I need a girlfriend!

Peegee
05-29-2012, 01:34 AM
Well not me, you know...Peegee. That guy. Over there. He needs one. But I can just let anybody date him. She has to be good. And smart...where's my list he gave me? Oh yeah....god wtf PG

She needs to be smart and good looking and taller than me and have about as much money as I do and um...talkative and lots of desu. You know.....desu

I have no idea what PG is on about. But anyway he gave me permission to create an account on a dating site for him. He'll give me pictures of himself and then I'll filter / ask girls out who fit his criteria.

You think this will work? I'm not even sure what I should put as descriptions about him. Ugh..why did I agree to this?

Have you ever set somebody up for somebody else? Did it work? How did you do it? Was it your friend? Why didn't you date the person yourself?

Shlup
05-29-2012, 02:17 AM

fire_of_avalon
05-29-2012, 03:31 AM
I've never set someone up, but I've been set up. And no, it doesn't work.

My friend is a matchmaker though. Her bff from college met her husband's bff from college because she insisted. they are getting married in september.

Sephex
05-29-2012, 03:43 AM
Talk about Pokemon as much as possible. Bitches love Pokemon.

Peegee
05-29-2012, 04:18 AM

wtf thread????

krissy
05-29-2012, 04:48 AM
okcupid user name whiteprivilidge69

Hollycat
05-29-2012, 06:54 AM
Be sure to mention your mother as much as possible, and if you can, find a way to talk about folding your mothers undergarments after they are washed. Also, stick your pinkie in your ear and dig a little, then pull it out and smell it, then lick it.

Wear extremely short jean shorts that are about 3 sizes too small, girl love that.
Wear crocs. That is rule #1.
make sure and wear both either a cowboy hat and a shirt with a picture of mario on it, or 14th century formal attire.
Fart loudly everytime she begins to speak, she needs to learn quickly that she is there for sandwiches, not for talking.
Make her make you sandwiches.
Constantly you the word fo'shizzle.
Rub just a little cow poo on your face so she knows you are down to earth.
if you have a scab, pick at it constantly.

If you go with a girl to a restaurant, go to the bathroom and make sure she knows you didn't wash your hands, and perhaps let some toilet paper stick to your shoe. Then touch all her food.
stick things in your nose.

Call all girls Bernice, they love it.
every now and then, raise your last knuckle of your right index finger to your hand and inhale deeply through your nose. If she asks you about it, ignore her, women like men of mystery.
hit on every girl you see while on a date, it makes your date jealous.

Bubba
05-29-2012, 08:14 AM
Hmmm... I've been using these techniques for almost a year and I'm still single :confused:

I didn't have a scab to pick at last time though... hmmm... yeah that must be it.

Old Manus
05-29-2012, 09:52 AM
I got set up the other night. I got with her friend instead. #IceglowMoments

Rocket Edge
05-29-2012, 10:10 AM
Forget dating, all you really need to do is get fairly drunk and go for it.

Pheesh
05-29-2012, 11:05 AM
I got set up the other night. I got with her friend instead. #IceglowMoments

That was way too concise.

KentaRawr!
05-29-2012, 02:52 PM
I've never set something up for other people, but I've given a friend of mine relationship advice before. Which is weird, considering I've never been in a relationship. But I guess I'm just THAT good. :kakapo:

Peegee
05-29-2012, 03:33 PM
Forget dating, all you really need to do is get fairly drunk and go for it.

wtf is this thread????

Anyway I'm already okay with that. But those flings aren't lasting.

Jiro
06-01-2012, 02:07 AM
Flings in Vegas sometimes end in marriage, so it can be permanent for ya

alexbrown044
06-12-2012, 07:24 PM
i also need a girlfriend but before i want a good job.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-12-2012, 07:47 PM

Gotta catch 'em all.....bitches, that is.

Hollycat
06-12-2012, 07:55 PM
I'll trade you my level 23 busty blonde for your level 19 skinny asian chick

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-12-2012, 08:02 PM
How did you know I was looking for one of those? Anyway, I hope you have a link cable.

Hollycat
06-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Nah bro, I bought two of those wireless links that look like crossection boobs that you plug into the back of your gamegirl.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-12-2012, 08:12 PM
I'll be sure to bring my gamegirl the next time I see you.

Jinx
06-12-2012, 08:13 PM
Just buy a tire pump for you blow-up doll.